Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term, detailed roleplay. (M x F/ multiple f's :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ssy1307

Planetoid
Ok, so I'm just gonna cut out all the bs about what I want from an RP partner, because lets be honest, it's soooooo boring. The title kinda speaks for itself with what I want and as long as you know how to use the English language then we should be just grand. :)
Oh and my only limits are stuff that belong in the toilet. Aside from that anything is fair game. I'm open to anything just ask, I'll give anything at least one go. :)

"My name is Michael Cassona, and I am the last son of Zeus." Black storm clouds began to gather overhead as he spoke, a flash of lightning illuminating the dark street.
"I've spent my life running from this war" He continued to say, rain beginning to fall from the sky. "And I'll be damned if I get dragged into it now!" And with that a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of the three men, the force sending them flying. By the time they managed to stagger to their feet Michael had already bolted in the other direction, turning down a small alleyway, losing himself in the maze of streets and cars, all the while rain kept pouring heavily from the sky, soaking him to the bone.
Two days later and Michael was sat in a bar in a totally different city, when a similar aged girl with the faint glow of a demigod approached him.

Ok so basically this story takes place in a world where the Greek gods are on the brink of war, and my character, a demigod stronger than most is sought after to lead the forces of Zeus. However, running from the responsibility, he has all but disappeared. This is where your character comes in, another demigod sent to track down and bring in my character.
I suppose this can kinda go anyway from here, so if anyone is interested pm me and I. Sure we can work something out.

Idea Two - Taken

The flames swirled and snaked around the witch’s dirty, claw-like hand, before blasting out toward the young man that stood before her. An ordinary person would have been dead in seconds, incinerated by the intense heat, but this was no ordinary person. The jet of fire parted about a foot in front of him, passing him by as if bouncing off some kind of invisible shield.
“I am a seventh son of a seventh son.” He spoke in a calm, steady voice as the fire subsided. “and your foul magic cannot harm me.” And with that he drew the steel blade belted at his waist, with silver forged into it, and stepped toward the witch who began to cower back. With no remorse he plunged the sword into her chest and twisted, piercing her heart and killing her.
Using his foot he pushed her off the blade, a cold look in his hazel eyes. He wiped the blood off the sword before sheathing it and turning to leave, finding the young woman stood behind him, staring wide eyed at the dead body on the floor.

Ok so this would be a sort of fantasy idea, where my character is part of an order that hunts down and deals with evil. Up until now he had been a ruthless hunter, slaying all manner of creatures. Until he met your character, a benevolent witch and the daughter of the most powerful and evil witch in the land.
Instead of slaying her like he had her mother, he feels a strange tug deep down and decide to take her in and help her stay benevolent rather than become an evil witch, all the while balancing keeping her a secret and working for the order.

Idea Three - Taken​

The high street was quiet aside from the low groans and shuffles of the walkers. I watched from a second story window as they milled about, waiting, listening for any sign of prey. I checked my inventory once again, a pistol with nine rounds, an assault rifle with thirty and an extra mag, plus my back pack of food and medical supplies. There were too many of them to make a run for it but-
My thoughts were cut off as a window across the street shattered open and two bodies came tumbling out. They hit the ground and began to struggle. I watched as on figure, a woman, pulled a knife from her jacket and stab repeatedly at the walkers head. By the time she was done she was surrounded, the walkers closing in. I had to do something!
I bolted downstairs and kicked the front doors open. Without hesitation I opened fire, dropping nearly half the crowd so far. Another half a mag later and there was a path between me and her.
“Get over here if you want to live!” I yelled, advancing slowly, firing the occasional round at the startled zombies.

So obviously this is a zombie apocalypse RP, basically following the adventure and romance of our two characters as they travel north in the hopes of finding more survivors.

Idea Four

I could feel the faintly lingering heartbeat of the man as I bit into his throat before ripping it out, the blood covering my mouth and spraying across the dirt path. I took another bite, draining the blood from his body. I could feel it, strengthening me as it coursed through my body.
“Wh-what are you? What have you done?” Asked the girl, her voice dripping with fear. I didn’t get to answer before a group of men appeared from the saloon, wielding various guns. They opened fire, the bullets thudding into my body, causing little harm to me.
“What the hell?” One of them asked as I remained standing, the bullets dropping from my body as the wounds healed.
“I am a vampire. The first and oldest vampire. The embodiment of the west. I bring chaos and death where I tread.”

Ok so basically this idea is a western setting where my character is a vampire of sorts, and an outlaw. The plot can really go anywhere from here so if you're interested let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

Idea Five​

The tapping of my steel boot could be heard echoing over the white marble throne room as I lounged in the throne, watching as one of my men approached. He picked his way over the dead bodies that littered the steps leading to the throne. That is if it could be described as a he. Steel armour covered his humanoid body, which had been heavily experimented on and transformed.
“The city is ours, my lord.” He said in a deep, growling voice.
“No, the empire is mind.” I said, with an evil grin. I had no reason for what I had just done. Some people said I had a black heart, and maybe I do, for I am the most evil bastard in this land. Hundreds have died by my hand, thousand by my army of near invincible creations.
Footsteps to my left caught my attention as my first mistress approached, wearing a tight fitting white dress that flowed behind her, her red hair spilling graciously down her back.
“We've rounded up the emperors concubines, if you’d like to take a pick.” She explained a wicked grin on her face and a devious look in her eye.
Ok, so let me know if you’re interested in any of these and I’ll try to add a few more soon. :)

Ok, so this is kinda based heavily on the Overlord games if anyone has played them, but it doesn't really matter if not. The plot is that my character is an evil ruler, or plotting to take over the land, just because he is pure evil and craves power. You character could be anyone really, and this RP would probably involve things such as non-con, harems, playing several characters and anything else we want to include.

Fandoms.​

Ok, so most of these will be video games or tv shows and I prefer to play as own characters, but if you can convince me I will play characters from that world. :)

Video Game:

Fallout 3 or New vegas
Borderlands 2
Skyrim or Oblivion
Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3
GTA 5
Fable 1, 2 or 3
Assassins creed, any of them
Dragon Age, origins or 2
Farcry 3
Gears of War?
Halo?

TV Shows and a few movies:

Supernatural
How I met you're mother
Fringe, although it's a maybe.
Sanctuary
Star Wars
Lord of The Rings
The Terminator, films and the tv show.
Transformers?
Most superhero/sci fi/fantasy shows and movies, if I've seen them. (I know, I'm a typical nerd but hey, whatever. :D)​

RE: Looking for F for a long term, detailed RP

I would be interested in RPing with you! I have been looking for a Zombie RP for a little bit as well. I PMed you to talk about it more with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom