Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for spoiled neko pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentleguy

Super-Earth
As of 10/9/13 I've been craving a scene with a pet that's very spoiled, She gets what she wants when she wants it,and her master loves to spoil her. I have more details as well as twist for it,just pm and we can discuss them.

I’m looking for a scene that has story as well as smut. The ratio should be 50/50.
It’s ok to role-play both 1st and 3rd person :)
Some scene ideas I have:

(closed)One thing I’d like to do is a teacher x student scene, where the teacher uses his position to sleep with student. Thinking it’s just a 1 night stand the teacher goes about like nothing happened. But the girl doesn’t see it that way. she becomes possessive and uses things such as black mail to get teacher to fuck her.(this scene can just be either straight up sex with oral or it can involve bdsm, totally up to you)

Would like to do a high school scene where the guy and girl like each other but doesn’t know that the other one has the same feelings.

I also enjoy doing master/pet or slave scenes. (One of my favorites) this scene can allow the girl to be a neko (cat ears and tail only) or just normal human. The kinds of bdsm used will be up to your taste.

Some kinks I have are bdsm, spoiling rp partner, futa, bondage, and older and younger scenes.
Dislikes I have are scat, blood (a small amount is ok like a pin pricks worth from biting)
Also please nothing underage. Also please don’t involve poor animals.

I’m also up for discussing other scene ideas if you prefer.

If you want me to be sub or Dom it won’t matter to me I can do both. Also please never ever give me a reply less than 4 sentences as this will make me lose interest in the role-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom