Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP absences/delays

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
If you know you're going to be away for any extended period of time be it for work, school, travels, etc. this is the place to tell us about it. Also, if your muse is being fickle, this is the place to tell us about that as well. Don't be shy or hesitate. Communication is key for any group RP to thrive and survive. No one will judge and also no worries on divulging details if you don't want. Just a heads up will suffice.

In the event of emergencies... just let us know when you are able and please do so in this thread. Again, no need for details as they aren't necessary. Thanks! :)

I know I haven't posted yet and I'm sorry. It might be awhile before I do post though....I'm not feeling very well....think I'm coming down with something and life stuff is getting in the way.

=c

Sorry.

Hugs Kara

Hope you feel better.

I'm ... well ... stuck at the moment. I feel kinda silly having her just go back down. True, she could investigate the source of the noises but ... after that? That's where my head goes

"Well ... what then, idiot?"

So I've been trying to figure an answer to that out xD

The best one that keeps coming to me is wait for the next day or something but ... I'm still contemplating. I haven't forgotten, regardless. I swear ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom