Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A favor for a favor M for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byhakie

Planetoid
Note: I have no problems with men playing females.

Hello ladies and gentlemen of blue moon. I have a proposition for you all. You see, we all find it hard to find someone, anyone for that matter. To do the role plays we really want to see happen. Some have fandom cravings, some a really good original idea that no one wants to even give a chance. Or even worse, you have it come your way and the partner stops it, is not right for you, or just vanishes. Well... Now I have ya all asking yourselves. What is my proposition. It is a simple tit for tat. I am offering myself out there, for any ideas you ladies would want to role play with me. I will satisfy your cravings! As long as you satisfy mine. This of coarse will be reasonable on both ends. For example, no forcing one another into a fandom one party is not familiar with. Or partaking in pleasures, against a party's no list. So, what do you say? Did I sell myself well enough? I do think this idea is a sufficient way of pleasing each others wants and needs in role playing. Now, feel free to contact me about your cravings, and we can work out something. My current cravings currently are: Harem's, Fandoms of Dragon Age Borderlands or Mass Effect (Mainly Canon x my oc) , something steampunk apocalyptic or horror related, and something involving Aria T'loak from Mass Effect! My only rules are that your nice, fun, and write more then one sentence. At least 2 paragraphs, it's all I ask.

And, If your not totally sold, hopefully my example below sparks interest. I can write more, or less depending on your preference. But this is an example of skill none the less.

" Conner looked up at the sky, as he watched flashes of lightning streak across the dark, cloudy sky. He smiled, having a good feeling about today. He himself was a slave, to his own master. He had short brown bed ridden hair, and a pair of dark green eye's. He was tall, broad and strong. Everything needed for his purpose. Most slaves were maids. Most were common worker's. Most were even use for pleasure. But Conner served a more important service to his master. He was his body guard. Conner at a young age learned how to fight. How to kill, and how to steal. It was how he got by through life. Before being turned into a slave. He first met his master when he was only sixteen. And has served his master loyally for ten year's. For, Conner's master gave him purpose. Gave his life some meaning, other then being just another street scum. "You ready?" A man's voice came from behind. Conner, knowing who he was turned straight around. Giving the man a gentle tap on the shoulder. "You bet I am." Conner said with a grin. This man that Conner was so happy to see. Was his master, Lord Adrian Althalos. The man stood a good six feet tall. Not as broad, or strong as his body guard. But was still as fit, and lean as any other lord. A smile soon spread's across Adrian's face. His deep blue eye's, looked up towards the sky. Before speaking to his old friend. "Fool." Adrian simply stated, as he twirled his umbrella in hand. "Cant you tell it is going to rain." He then coldly pushed through Conner, as he began to walk toward the bustling crowd. Turning only to tell him, "Come on slow poke. We can at least try and hurry home before it rain's." Adrian then moved a strand of his long dirty blond hair, away from his eye's. Showing with full clarity, his white marking. On his fore head, was a mark for air. A curved arrow shape, ending at a fine point. Ending at each side with two whipping, intricate line's.

Conner grunted in anger. But did not say anything about it. Conner never said Adrian was nice. He only would ever say they are friends. Which they were, in a way. Conner still remember's the day that they met. It was a hot day. So hot in fact, that most who carried the sign of earth, stayed home from work. Less they risk heat stroke. Some did work though, finding no honor in skipping work. Even for a day as dangerous as it was. Conner, was no exception. He had to work constantly after all. Being a poor, homeless nobody. But that day was the day his life changed. He was in jail, when he met Lord Althalos for the first time. Adrian's father, was very different from Adrian. Adrian was cold, calculating, and very smart. Adrian would do anything to get what he wanted, and would stop at nothing to reach higher goal's. While, his father. Daniel Althalos, was far from that. Daniel was wise, not just smart. He understood virtue, kindness, and compassion. He himself was a honorable man. And, despite what ... What Conner did that day. The crime that would haunt Conner for all his day's... Yes despite it, Daniel bought Conner from the authorities. One of the only alternatives to paying for ones crimes, is servitude. And Daniel offered this path to Conner. Taking the sixteen year old boy to his home. Clothing him... Feeding him... And of coarse paying men, and even women to train him as a fighter. To be his son's protector. ... Well, Adrian never really cared for this. In fact the contrary. Adrian felt it made him look weak. To carry such a cumbersome owf around as his body guard. He felt it made him look stupid, to even keep such a ignorant nobody in his very presence.

On that day, Conner swore to Adrian he would protect him above all else. Even if Adrian did not like him, or even hated him. And true to his word, Conner has for year's. Doing all that was necessary. Even killing, if need be. So, because of this. Their hatred, turned into a rivalry. And, one rivalry that has kept them close. Rather then apart. Both trying to be better then the other. All a while, Adrian learning to some what respect the man. So duty bound to protect him. The man whom for year's, and years to come, has always been there.

"So, boss." Conner started to say. As Adrian pushed through the crowd. "What's in today's little display that got's you so curios." Conner stayed close to Adrian. Not wanting to get into any trouble as they went on by. And to the front of the crowd. "Ha ha ha... That's the thing Conner. I dont know." Adrian said. Trying to suppress his eagerness. "You jest. You know everything! What is it that makes today's speciel buy, so special." Conner stood next to Adrian. As he looked over to the salesmen. The man announcing every slave, and product to come on stage. "As I said. It is a mystery. No one know's. This intrigues me. I have to know, what is so special you cant even put it in word's." He grinned devilishly. Conner not finding this at all amusing. Conner turned around. Leaning against a post the was next to him. Listening as the seller spoke to all the little desher's, and so called saints. Trying to buy their human flesh. Their slaves, all legally bound to serv their every need. As well as the occasional live stock. "Well, this is stupid. I bet it will be a waste of our time. Some little old granny, who know's jack sh-" Conner was interrupted. As the man spoke. The seller, was ready to announce today's 'Prize.'

"Men and women of Gespa! Gallan merchant, traders, and plantation owners! This beautiful creature you will only find once on the auction block! Come, gather round and bless your eyes upon this girl! Thank me, my valued guests, for I could even offer to charge you just to set your eyes upon her! This girl can read and write, and speak multiple languages! She would be a perfect teacher for your children, highly educated, and also a perfect handmistress for M'Lady. She also on top of it all, is highly skilled with a bow, and well taught in the Holy Ways. But men, do not get me wrong! This delicate virgin with supple breasts and soft skin will keep you warm at night and has a perfect womb for mating."

Conner teasingly nudged Adrian's arm with his elbow. "That's what you need you cold calculating dog you. A nice womb, ready for mating." Adrian laughed, even finding that funny himself. But did try to pay more attention to what he would soon buy. The girl, was amazing. Beautiful... And more! She bared the mark of water! "Conner, she is marked. She is no useless slave like you. She is the real deal." Adrian said. Both speaking honestly, and in jest. "Well, at least she is good with a bow. I wont need to worry much about stabbing people." Conner retorted. "Maybe she will do me a favor and shoot you." Adrian Only shook his head. Suppressing his own laugh. Listening again, as the man finished.

"Ladies and gentlemen, begin your bets. Starting price: ONE THOUSAND DINARI!" The seller yelled out. Soon, the first bid came. "two thousand danari!" A older noble women screamed. "Three thousand danari!" A gentlemen said, as he pulled out his wallet. "He, arent you going to bid?" Conner asked Adrian. "Wait for it..." Adrian said softly. As the bid's rose higher. "Six thousand!" A different man said. "Ten thousand!" Another man spoke out. Adrian smiled. And Connar can see it. Conner took a deep breath, knowing his master was about to claim her, for an absurd price. "Fifty thousand Danari!" Adrian spoke out. As he pointed his umbrella at the salesmen. Every one grew quiet. No one wanted to say a single syllable. Was she really worth that much? Was this guy crazy? They thought. The seller waited a few moments longer. Waiting for any one to rais the price. As if they would. This had to be some kind of record. No one here, has ever seen any one pay so much, for a single slave. But then again, she was marked. And was very much worth his price. "Very well!" The seller said. "Sold, to the marked gentleman! For fifty thousand Danari!" Adrian whacked Conner on the head with his umbrella. As he began to walk on by. To go and sign his reciet, and buy his slave. "Come along now." Adrian said. "That hurt!" Conner spoke out in anger. As he followed Adrian. A few moment's later. He had signed the notation. And gave the man his Danari. Looking over to his no flesh, his new thing. He smiled. The crowd was still their. Still in awe of this day. But, soon began to leave. Conner, looked over to the girl himself. But, soon turned his gaze. As soon as his master owned her. As soon as he can see her as Adrian's. He knew he wanted her himself. "That is not good." Conner whispered. As he tried to ignore the girl. Allowing his master to introduce himself. "Hello my dear. I am Adrian. Adrian Althalos. It is a pleasure, to now own you." He said. Teasing the girl. Adrian was always great at first impressions. Because every one he met, always knew right off. That he was a bastard of a man. Conner's chest grew heavy. As he watched Adrian introduce himself. He leaned against the wall. Trying to catch his breath. While his master lusted after her. Wanting her for what she was, and for what she can do for him. Conner, was lusting for her as well... He looked back up to the sky. Just in time for the rain to hit his face. He closed his eye's. Trying to focus on the rain, and not her. Adrian brought up his umbrella. Just in time to catch the rain, for himself and her. And, as usual. Conner watched from the rain, as his master got the girl. Protecting her from under his umbrella. What a bitter sweet metaphor this is, for Conner's every day life. "Dam... He was right. I should have brought an umbrella." Conner said. As he ran his hand through his hair. Knowing, that thing's were going to change. For better, or for worse.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom