Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother-in-law's Affliction(NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am looking for another smutty role. One that involves an interesting family dynamic. This role is going to focus around the wedding between my character and a young woman. The young woman lives with her father, because her mother had a troubling personality problem for the family. However, this was her wedding and though she had not seen her mother in a long time, she invited her to the wedding. She hopes her mother overcame her problem. The real role is going to wind up being between her mom and my character.

What is discovered is that her mother had nymphomania, bad. Yet, it was fairly loyal to a single man at any one time. A note at this point, I do want this to be a long term role, not a simple one night stand or taboo fuck. So, anything that needs to be added, any ideas of how to give more girth beyond this point, feel free to add it.

As for my character, as you might assume, he is exceedingly endowed, which will be a tremendous problem for her mom when she sees him. She would have thought she gained control until she lays her eyes on him.

A trait I really want to see in her, is a woman who adores having children, she loves everything about being pregnant and wants to be as often as she can.

A little tired right now so I might have to add more to the plot later but for now Kinks and a pic.

Hyper penis
Hyper balls
Risk of Pregnancy
Lactation(due to mom very recently giving birth)
Heat(yes, even though human, thinking her nymphomania spurs from a genetic factor giving her an actual heat)
Pregnancy/Extreme Pregnancy
Titty Fuck
Hyper/Macro breasts
Adultery
Oral
Cervical penetration
Extreme tightness

This role has openings for additional characters and relationships, I have very few limits and I am willing to give a lot of kinks to people who can enjoy mine.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1562846 one reference for mom, love it. But pics like it work well also.

Nymphomania is not a strict must have in the role, just wanted to give a possible reason that leads to what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom