Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MU - IN NEED OF FEMALES

Dementia

Star
Mixed Up

Demons and Angels have been separated since forever, right? Well, now they're shoved together to go to the same school and interact with each other. What can go wrong? I mean, there is the deviant mini-devils that love teasing the oh-so-holy winged-teens. Now, you say this is unethical. Well, their higher ups say it's necessary that they learn to get along as they have. They were raised to hate each other, now that the war is over, they have to settle their differences. Do you think they're up for the challenge?

-------------------------------

This role play includes:

• Demon Children
• Angel Children
• Demonic Powers
• Angelic Powers
• Smut
• Profanity
• School Aura
• Rape
• Nudity
• ETC. 

The demons may have an over exaggerated amount of skin showing, horns, tails, different colored skin ( red, grey, etc ), and oddly colored eyes. Have fun with these characters. They're meant to be mischievous. 

The angels may have tunics, robs, wings, halos, etc. They are preferred to be fair skinned, fair haired, and thin. They WANT to cover skin, unless they are a rebellious type, in which they will show more. They are not able to just kill/repent another. That goes for both species.​

RE: { Mixed Up! } Demon/Angel

I'm possibly interested although I'm waiting to see how it develops before I throw my hat into the ring.

Back
Top Bottom