Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Road to Dawn/ - TheDarkeMe and Pickle -

"Alright." Riku said smirking, knowing exactly what was going through her head at the moment. "You know I can hear your thoughts fairly clearly." He said as he led her into the house and back into the library. He sat her down and then sat down next to her. Riku smirked slightly and said. "Just the ability to read each other's minds make sexual tensions more interesting." He said as he looked over Tenshi, recalling her nude figure. He felt his boxers tighten slightly, though he made no attempt to hide it.

Riku thought about Tenshi's earlier thoughts, how she felt uncomfortable about the clearly evident sexual tension becuase they just met. Although it didn't feel at all like they just met. He mulled over in his head. 'She thinks that I would think poorly of her if we gave into sexual tensions, but I would be part of the whole thing as well. Not to mention I'm sure I already know her very well, I'm pretty sure I'm already in... love.' Riku blinked as he remembered Tenshi could hear his thoughts. He looked over at her to see if he could detect some kind of response from these mental wordings.

Tenshi smiled at him weakly her eyes focusing for a moment on the aquatic toned eyes of the male. She was trying to hard to shield her thoughts from him, and it just wasn't working. He spoke to her again, and she just rolled her shoulder as her response. He walked her towards the Library and then sat her down, sitting next to her. A soft sigh left the females lips as she drummed the fingers of her right hand across her upper thigh. It was a quick pattern that kept her focused, and pressed in ways that kept her urges down.

She heard his mental meanderings and just looked down at her lap. Her hands clenching there now. Too much for one woman to handle at the moment. So much going on, transferring worlds, and all this? It was a surprise she hadn't passed out yet from the sheer exhaustion and shock of it all. Well she was damn close to it anyways, but WHY wasn't she giving in?

Riku noticed her trying to keep her struggling against her urges and sighed. He looked over at her, he didn't need the mental link to tell she was quite hot and pumped with hormones at the moment and he wasn't trying to hode the fact that he was as well. "Can I ask you something?" Riku said rhetorically, continuing without an answer. "Have you ever have sex before?" He asked, although he could see into her mind, he could only see her memories if she gave them to him. He was getting closer and closer to mapping out the rules regarding the mind link.

Riku looked over at her, they both knew what he meant by the question and he could honestly see no reason not to have sex. After all, they were already clearly linked somehow and they both felt rather mutually comfortable with one another. Riku smiled slightly replacing his arm on her shoulder, pulling her close once more.

Tenshi shivered as she drew in a long breath. Focusing on calming her body down. She went dead still at his words. A few memories flashed into her mind, one night, just once.... When she was seventeen. It had been horrible, and just messy. Painful and disgusting. She knew that all sex wasn't like that, but her experience had been thus, nothing else. Color flashed to her cheeks as she buried her face in her hands. She couldn't do this, she just couldn't. Not after just being here a few hours.

"It shouldn't move this quickly..." She said weakly as he pulled her in closer. "It's not... I mean... well... Look Riku... I really like you... I really do... but love or no love... We just met in physical form... today." She said lightly as she splayed her fingers across his cheek. Feeling indecision slowly slipping away. "It's... really fast..."

Riku nodded slightly as he stood up. His boxers were beyond tight by this point. "In that case, I'm going to bed." He said though he was really planning on dealing with his erection first. Though he hoped Tenshi did not see this mental image as he walked to the door. "Guest room's across the hall." He said before disappearing up the spiral staircase. Once upstairs he took a few moments to see if he could block Tenshi from his mind temporarily. Finding no other way but for her not to be focused on his mind he shrugged as he peeled his boxers off grabbing some tissues he laid down on his bed to relieve his own hormones.

As he did this his mind wandered rather slowly over to Tenshi again.

Tenshi watched him suddenly withdraw, his warmth leaving her form. She felt the whimper rise, but quelled it as he started to walk away. Her eyes widening as he told her where the guest room was. She nodded and smiled weakly, waiting for him to be gone before letting the tears fall. All of it was way too much for the woman. She finally regained her composure enough to realize that her mind was with his. She could feel what her presence had done to him.

She felt guilty, very much so. Slowly she stood, sighing softly as she walked up the spiral stairs. Knocking gently on his door, as she shivered faintly. Least she could do was help right? She could make him happy, after all... he was helping her so much! He was giving her a place to stay, and if the connection was right... a training course as well. More then that, he cared for her. He was hurting because of her.

Riku stood up quickly when he heard the knock on the door. he walked over to the door, trying to bury his previous thoughts. He opened the door, hiding his nude form partially behind it. He looked out and saw Tenshi. "Hi, do you need blankets or something? I'll get them real quick but I have to put something on." He said looking into her face, he noticed she had been crying. Immediately concerned and forgetting that he was nude, Riku opened the door and embraced Tenshi. "What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone, wiping the tears that remained on her cheek away with his hand.

Riku looked into her eyes as he raced through her mind for the quickest answer. As he did this he slowly remembered he was still nude.

Tenshi watched as he opened the door. Her eyes widened as he pulled open the door and started freaking on her because of her tears. She wiped at them, but he got there first, pulling her against him. "It's nothing, just everything all together." She said in a shaking voice. Pressed against him, his breath fanning her face, his body warm against hers. Her breath left her in a rush, a groan leaving her lips as she buried her face in his chest.

"I thought... I might come help you... because I feel... bad for not realizing what I was doing to you..." She said softly and gently. She wasn't offering sex, but she was offering something just as good. Companionship and release. It was the least she could do, and she felt that it would build a stronger connection.

"Are you sure?" Riku asked, there was no denying he wanted to but he also wanted to make sure she really wanted to. Riku wrapped his arms around Tneshi, and hugged her close. He gently rubbed up and down her body with his hands. Riku looked into Tenshi's eyes as he continued to explore her mind. He had been able to figure out that they were able to explore each others mind as long as the other let them. While they could lock their own mind they couldn't lock the other.

"Something I have to keep in mind next time something like this happens." He thinks to himselve, think she was probably forcing herself out of guilt, since he didn't seal his own mind.

Tenshi smiled at him softly and nodded as he asked her if she was sure. She gave him a wry smile as she cocked her head to the side and watched him. He pulled her tightly against him and rubbed up and down her back, she melted into him with a murmur and a sigh. A small smile spreading across her face as she slipped away from him and walked towards the bed. Her head turning to look back at the male.

"I'm sure Riku, but you seem hesitant..." She taunted the male. Challenge him, Riku loved challenges, at least the games had showed as much. If he wanted something, he'd have to earn it. Then he could truly enjoy what he was receiving. Then it could be a gift and not just something that was given because her body craved it. He wanted it, he had to earn it.

Riku smiled slightly as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him. He then walked over to the bed and sat down on it gently pulling Tenshi into his lap. He lifted the shirt, which was to big for her anyway, gently from her as he began to kiss her passionately. Wrapping his arms around her again he gently moved her onto her back on the bed, crawling over her as he continued to kiss her, lightly pressing his tongue against her lips.

Riku smiled slightly as one of his hands went to knock the box of tissues from the bed. It fell wit a soft thud to the floor, he didn't care, He'd just pick it up later. Meanwhile the other hand went to undo Tenshi's belt. He approached this task gingerly, waiting for a sign of approval from Tenshi before moving on to removing the belt.

Tenshi shifted backwards as he pressed down on her. She slowly collapsed to the bed, a groan leaving her lips as he kissed her. A sort of moaning sound flittered from her lips as she stretched out beneath him, her body arching as he took off her shirt. Then started working on the belt of the pants she was wearing. She shifted her hands a little, just enough to undo it herself, and then run her hands across his body. Her lips sliding down his throat.

She nibbled gently, leaving almost soft butterfly kisses across the flesh of his neck. A whispering of affections left her lips as she moved her mouth to his ear and teased the lobe. She may have only had sex once, that didn't mean she hadn't done foreplay before. She was definitely interested in this situation, so she was dearly hoping that he was having fun too.

Rku moaned gently as he peeled off the pair of pants Tenshi was wearing. He became even more turned on by the foreplay, which began to show. Riku began to gently tease Tenshi with one hand, running it from Tenshi's breast and tits, down to her inner thigh. Teasing her by getting closer and closer to her pussy but then abruptly moving back up to a less sensitive area and work his way down again. He repeated this process several times to see how much juices he could get flowing.

He was very much enjoying himself in his current position, watching Tenshi as he mercilessly teased her. He began to harden even more as his 8 inch member poked against her inner thigh.

Tenshi laid back further, reclining fully on the bed. Her eyes closed as she lavished in the attentions being laid upon her. Her eyes opened half-way for a moment, a small smirking smile curving her lips as he began to tease her. Her breath left her in a rush as she whimpered lightly. Her body moving towards his touch. Smooth skin was what his fingertips would meet, she preferred keeping herself smooth, it made things easier in the long run. She giggled faintly at his teasing, but released a soft moan as her hands traveled over his skin.

"I don't offer you sex, Riku... I'm offering you a way to build a connection. I'm not ready for sex yet." She said gently as she nuzzled his cheek lightly, smiling at him gently and then turning her head to the side and stretching out a little more. Her hands traveled down his back, nails scratching playfully as she smiled brighter at the male. This would be interesting.

Riku nodded shortly, smiling slightly as he continued to tease Tenshi for several moments. He was taking all the time he wanted, lavishing the responses he was getting from Tenshi. He kissed, sucked, and gently nibbled up and down Tenshi's neck as he did this. He continued to tease her, getting closer and closer to her pussy every time. He looked into her eyes momentarily. "God she's cute." Riku thought to himself as he began to kiss up and down her neck again.

He slowly made his way past her neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling at Tenshi's breasts as he continued to tease her with his hand. He moved his hand directly above Tenshi's pussy gently rubbing at the outer lips he worked his way around to her inner thigh, rubbing up and down her thigh, again teasing her.

A groan was pulled from the female as she wiggled against his touches. Her eyes closing as she lavished in his affections. Her skin tingled and ached wherever he brushed her. A heat was starting in her and spreading. A warmth seeped from her, creating a wetness that glistened between her folds. She arched from the bed as his hand barely brushed her, a whimper fleeing her lips. Damn tease! She was half tempted to beg him, but she didn't beg... ever.

A growl left her lips as she arched her hips up a little. Her hands gripping the sheets, amber eyes focused on his face. Her eyes burning intensely with the pent up emotions she felt. She wanted him to touch her, so badly. She wanted to feel the warmth of his hand brushing her in intimate ways.

Riku gently and slowly kissed down Tenshi's stomach, using his hands to tease the her nipples, which his mouth had abandoned. He took his time getting closer and closer to Tenshi's pussy with his mouth. More time than he spent with his hands in fact. As his mouth slowly came directly above Tenshi's pussy he paused for a moment, smiling up malevolent. He then gave her outer lips one log lick before moving his mouth past her pussy to her lower thigh.

He gently teased the sensitive flesh with his mouth, moving up to more sensitive flesh, and when it seemed he would get to her pussy at last he moved down the other thigh. He repeated this several times all while teasing her tits with his his hands.

Tenshi sighed, her hips bucking up a little. Her nipples tightened as his attentions increased. A whimper of pleasure left her as she twisted her hands in the sheets, panting and shivering as the pleasure continued to build. He was taking so much time in getting closer to her pussy, it made her get wet in anticipation. She had heard it was a wonderful experience.

A startled cry left her as he gave a quick lick, and then moved to her lower thigh. A whimper left her lips as she cried out again. A hiccuping sound leaving her as the pleasure continued to build in her. She wanted to reach the peak that waited. She writhed in a mixture of pleasure and agony, as he continued to torment her.

Her eyes closed as her hands tightened in his hair now, trying to guide him to what she wanted. A whimper left her lips again as she shuddered and arched towards his mouth.

Riku smiled as he continued to tease Tenshi for several minutes before he made up his mind to give her some relief from his teasing. He moved his mouth to her pussy and began to gently lick and kiss at it. He smiled up at Tenshi, making deliberately slow movements with his tongue. "Mmm, your pussy's soaked. Looks like I really got you worked up." He said as he began to lick at her once more.

He moved one hand down and slowly pushed one finger into her. He continued with deliberate, slow movements as he began to ease out of teasing her.

Tenshi shivered under his ministrations. The teasing was driving her mad, and when his tongue finally did start going to work on her - her body arched up off of the bed. A whimpering cry flew from her lips. Her hands tightening in his hair instead, and pulling him closer. The most slow his movements stayed, the more she urged him on. Gods, she wanted to cum so badly, but it seemed to be stuck on the edge. The slower he went, the slower her climax built. It was like a driving force inside her small body.

She hadn't exactly planned on something like this happening, when she had set up to make this go a little differently. She had originally planned to go down on him, but he had started all of this, and she was damn glad for it. A moan ripped from her lips, her hips rocking up into his mouth, urging him to go faster. She was practically near begging for it.

Riku smiles slightly as he continues with deliberately slow movements. He then inserts a second finger into her and for a brief few seconds speeds up his movements very rapidly, before reverting back to teasing her. He continued to lick her for several moments before repeating this over again.

"God, you taste good." Riku says as he continues to lick at Tenshi's clit. He smiled mischievously as he looked up at her and asked. "You want me to make you cum?"

Tenshi's breath left in short gasps, her mind taking a vacation almost. The ebb and flow of the pleasure that was dealt to her - caused her mind to completely vanish. She was a ball of pleasure and nerves, her body moving against him, and her cries filling the air. She wanted nothing more then completion, she wanted nothing more then to cum. She wanted to burst and explode into the stars, and float back into his arms. But she couldnt' find the right words, when he asked her if she wanted to cum. She just looked at him, the look on her face so pleading - that he had to give in - right?

She shuddered and arched towards him and whimpered as she squirmed. He had stopped, and that meant she was falling back into reality.

Riku smiled as he made up his mind, he decided to give her release. He inserted a third finger and used his fingers to gently spread Tenshi open. He began to lick round inside of her vigorously as he removed his fingers burying his tongue deep inside of her. He then reached one hand up and began to tease her breasts once more and used the other hand to rub Tenshi's clit gently.

As he continued this he sealed his lips around Tenshi's pussy, knowing it not long before she came.

Tenshi shuddered the release was strong, strong enough she saw white. Her back arched as her hands dug into the bed. Gasping and crying as she writhed. THe pleasure rolling and ebbing in her like the waves on the sands of the islands. She glowed with it, and when it faded she growled. Her body moving quick enough that it would probably surprise the male. On his back he went with her above her. Lips locked on his own.

Tasting herself on his lips and pushing further to taste the real him. She wanted to feel close to him. Not sex, but she wanted to feel him. What he felt...

It had been what she wanted all along. When she anguished in privacy - in her world. When she couldn't understand her lack of attraction to others. It was all based around her need to be with him. Those ribbons from her dream, wrapping around her hand and his, were a sign.

Riku moaned gently at the rather quick movements of Tenshi. He embraced her, wrapping his arms around her, closing his eyes. He felt himself slip into her mind as he closed his eyes, he adjusted to the new body quickly. Though it felt somewhat odd at first, for one thing his senses seemed to respond differently due to the difference in gender between the two of them. It was weird, he could no longer feel his own body only his and being male, the sudden presence of breasts and the lack of his own privates felt odd, but strangely it was something Riku was rather enjoying. It was a whole new world of senses and psychology to explore that he had previously had no access too.

Back
Top Bottom