Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for females on AIM/YIM/Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Umbrark

I'm looking for someone female to do smut-laden roleplays over AIM/YIM/Skype. I like establishing and building characters, but let's not let the roleplaying get more complicated than establishing the premise of the scene and going from there. I'm not going to make rules about pictures or the number of lines you have to write.

Here's my f-list. The more items under "Fave" you're inclined to indulge, the more fun and less awkward the roleplay will be for the both of us.
http://www.f-list.net/c/master%20y

Scenario-wise, I'm looking to play out scenes in which your character(s) becomes mine's willing sex slave(s). If that willingness stems from romantic inclination, so much the better. I find cuddling-based actions just as much fun to play out as sex and don't feel they are exclusive of each other.

Long-term interaction is not a requirement or goal, but if we get along well enough to have multiple sessions and conversations outside of them, I'd like that. My stance on being a dom is to make you my slave in the figurative bedroom, but treat you as an equal everywhere else.

If you're interested, PM me with your f-list (if you have one) and refer to this thread as I have more than one at the moment. Feel free to let me know if you have a scenario in mind you'd like to try.

RE: Dom looking for females on AIM/Skype

Bump, as they say.

RE: Dom looking for females on AIM/Skype

Feeling a bit less like dominating today. I'm going to make a different thread for my new idea.

I've really enjoyed our story. You're quite a well-rounded Dom and player. You're literate and imaginative. You're fun and creative with the smut. *smiles* You shouldn't have any trouble at all finding other girls to play with you both in and out of the story. See you soon, Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom