Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Plum

Dust
Ok, so I am not new to RPing, but I am new to this site.

I use another site called Roleplayer Guild. They have a different set up, and I am trying to understand how to go through the Bluemoon RPing.

Could anyone please help me with the following questions?

1. Are there any threads for interest checks?
2. Where do I post my interest check before setting a thread for the actual RP?
3. Are there different areas for causal or advance RP's?
4. Is there a area to post visitor messages or is that for PM?
5. What type of coding does this site use? (BB code, HTML, etc..)
6. Any suggestions for a new person? :)

Thank you in advance!

If you check the introduction thread that you created, you'll find that the welcoming committee has made a post that points you in the direction of information that will help you.

The welcoming committee took care of most of your questions in your intro thread, but I'm happy to answer the others here.

Interest checks are only referred to as such in group and open forums. They are titled as such, and you should be able to find them easily. Request threads are for one on one roleplays and you can check for interest there as well. The link in your intro thread will help explain how those work.

Each of the forums where you can post your rps actually have descriptions where you can read what they're about. All different levels of rping are mixed together in terms of advanced literate/literate/etc. You group by topic categories and whether or not something is one on one here.

I'm not sure what you mean by visitor messages, but the pm system is great for one on one communications between users, as well as sending out mass pm's to let partners know about your absences or any updates.

This site, if I'm not mistaken, is BB code. It uses the [ bracets, not the < carrots.

And I would definitely suggest creating an interest thread and linking it in your signature so that others can find your information when you post. Good things to put in there are topics you're interested in exploring, likes and dislikes, preferences in terms of who you partner with, pairings you'd like to explore, and an f-list link so that people can know your limits without having to ask you for them. *nods*

I hope this helps. Also, feel free to contact any of the site staff if you have more questions for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom