Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check - The Witcher Universe [looking for female writer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionate ink

Planetoid
When I come up with a new craving for a scene I usually sit down and write a first concept witch I present in my role playing ad. This time, however, will be different!
I won't fill this ad with any story outline, a concept or even pairings on which I'd like to base a story. The reason for this is neither laziness nor a writer's block, it is not due to a lack of commitment or because I believe that no one will read it anyway.
The one and only reason why I'm not providing any detail on a story is because I assume, or rather fear, that I won't find anyone who's interested in, or even knows Andrzej Sapkowski’s The Witcher.
Still, I cannot help but to start this ad, hoping to find an equally interested and committed lady who'd love to immerse into the dark, gritty and fantastically captivating world which is the home of Gerald of Rivia.

• You are female writer, role player or story teller
  • You know The Witcher, be it from the video games, the novels, or even Wikipedia
  • You're looking for a long term role play with lots of smut and even more story

Then please, do not hesitate to send me a message. I am ready, eager and full of myse...full of ideas and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom