Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gay Male Seeks Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLBoy

Meteorite
Looking for MxM smut. Preferably kinky of the BDSM variety.

I would normally play the dominant role but could do the submissive role if preferred. In this case the plot will be secondary to the smut.

I prefer a partner to:
- be able to post at least a paragraph every time. A paragraph is 3+ sentences
- be able to take the next step in the scene where possible - rather than just repeat what I say from another perspective.
- be open to suggesting scenes, kinks, limits to explore (via PM probably) to keep the RP alive.

I will not play BDSM with any character under 18.

It's not important if you are male or female in real life, just that your character should be male.

Interested? PM me.

BLBoy said:
Looking for MxM smut. Preferably kinky of the BDSM variety.

I would normally play the dominant role but could do the submissive role if preferred. In this case the plot will be secondary to the smut.

I prefer a partner to:
- be able to post at least a paragraph every time. A paragraph is 3+ sentences
- be able to take the next step in the scene where possible - rather than just repeat what I say from another perspective.
- be open to suggesting scenes, kinks, limits to explore (via PM probably) to keep the RP alive.

Maybe a pair of 15yo boys have started some minor playing around with each other mostly due to their lack of success with girls. Your character being bi, but preferring guys pushes it farther with my straight boy. Maybe starting by tying him up.

It's not important if you are male or female in real life, just that your character should be male.

Interested? PM me.

garr_91, I believe you have miss-quoted me. I didn't write that bit about the 15yo, and I've edited the first post to state a lower age limit of 18.

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom