Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of A New World OOC

Well since it seems that some of our group partners are inactive or just not replying, I see no reason in waiting for them to make you guys enjoy the RP already :D

Ya I'm really in no hurry myself. I am excited to start but it would be nice to get at least everyone's intro.

Beware that within the world of RPs, it isn't uncommon for peeps to say 'ey, I be interest!' and then just not follow up on their word, aye?

I doubt that we're dealing with that kind of peeps though. Heh. :3

Worst case scenario? We need just three players, and we have four it seems. We have a Reaper, Barbarian, Templar, and Spell-Blade. Our party composition is solid already.

kuro_bara said:
The only one I would like to really see is a shield guy.

Was originally going to be what I was going to make, humorously enough, but a cruel coin toss told me to play a woman instead. So we got Bashkar the Boxing Berserker Queen. xD

I could always make a second character if necessary, but I'll leave that up to DM discretion.

Deepest apologies for not getting a post in. Havent boon on the actual ACTIVITY and POSTING part of the site much lately, but I'm fixing that today before I go to class.

Will try to have something up by tomorrow night.

Sorry for the delay on the single-threads, I'm having an insane busy week with work and school but I will be making it soon, probably at the end of the week or maybe later than that, I apologize for the long waiting that you all are doing and I know that you are really hoping to get into the RP. I will try and make it the best openings that you guys have ever seen in a Group RP ;)

I have been working 7 days straight guys, I'm sorry that I've not been here actively but I will post the threads up ASAP !!!!

I need to post. My bad, I been so damn busy. New transfer to a different location at work has me working 6 days a week, night shifts. In addition to School and a second job to TRY and have some spending cash... Ugh.

I'll try to post something up soon, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom