Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of A New World OOC

Well I don't really write smut so ya XD haha

Also, since we have a subforum, couldn't we accept more people? I think we should. We are still getting notice so why not?

Fair enough. Heh. :3

@Adding more people: It really depends on Talon. Letting in more people could put a lot of load on his shoulders... Well, he could assign a co-GM to ease the pressure.

kuro_bara said:
I don't mind helping him GM :3 are you feeling better Masquerade?

I slept for thirteen hours, so yes. :p Mostly. Still feel a tickle at the back of my throat and I still feel a little... Off, but nothing I can't deal with.

Oh and actually it's 4 Ex-Gaian's, was an active member for a long long time ;D havn't played it in a while though :p

When I was about 13 years old, I first started RP'ing on Gaia. It taught me how to RP... And how to deal with idiots.

Before Gaia, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as post-by-play roleplaying. Ah... The memories... Hehe... :D

I also remember how I started RP'ing smut on Gaia... Mostly because some quite, err, OUTGOING females had been popping up once in a while... Then, I began to grow addicted to it. Gaia wasn't satisfying that addiction. Heh. :3

Ya I never did smut on gaia, a cause it was against the ToS and b I hate writing it XD

I started on a sight other then gaia and migrated there afterwards, I'm pretty sure I started roleplaying before Gaia even existed >.>

Started on tabletops. Moved to video games and PbPRP. Left video games entirely for PbP, went "wandering" for a while. Landed on a previous site for four years, still there, and now I'm here as well, under a pseudo-name.

Fun times.

lol I did all that in reverse. started rping on forums, started playing video games and now I do tabletop rps XD

I started with RP-like stuff even earlier on. I'd lie in me bed as a kiddo, dreaming up stories for meself. Heh. :3

I also loved video games and stuff, and when I played with my friends, we always played some kind of fantasy thingy. Heh. :D

I loved boardgames for a long while as well, don't remember if that was before or after I began RP'ing on forums. :3

Actual tabletop RPs came later though.

Pfft well I am pretty sure most of us technically roleplayed as children, it was called having an imagination. Haha playing pretend can definitely be considered roleplaying.

"After a few moments she adjusts and looks down to see a package had been delivered and simply left there. Damn UPS. Those guys never got anything right. It could have been stolen."

Yes, that is part of my post-in-progress.

Yes, I did have to take a crack at UPS.

...I !@#$ing hate UPS. >.> <.<

kuro_bara said:
haha I liked working for them but I was just a helper on the truck for a bit around Christmas.

Oh well then I don't have a problem with you. :p I hate your company, the actual delivery guys were okay. Mixed bag.

Also, there, I posted.

I was under the impression we were all in the same city, at the very least the same country. It was like that in SAO so I just assumed it was the same.

kuro_bara said:
I was under the impression we were all in the same city, at the very least the same country. It was like that in SAO so I just assumed it was the same.

Well I didn't see anything of the sort there, so I went ahead and just randomly made a nameless town and started there. Figured if this game is going to trap a great deal of people it probably hit several locations at the same time.

EDIT

Alas, when we're all together it should be less of an issue, since we'll all be in the same scenes.

Working on single player Threads so that atleast the active players can advance already a little before the first main event :D They'll be up either sunday or monday.

Thank you for your patience lads and lasses

Back
Top Bottom