Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of A New World OOC

BlackTalon

Star
Discuss or just talk about it, what you like or dislike about my replies, please let me know :) I will not sentence you to death by behanging, I'll just take the advise and learn from it.

Awesome.

Yeah, I totally had that post in my head the last week or so now >.< Ah well.

Smiles contently

I'm definitely looking forward to this, regardless.

My future posts are likely going to be much smaller, but alas, there it is. :3

That happens, but great first post! Yuna too, you guys had excellent openings. I am excited to see the diversity between characters already.

Meh, like Kuro said; it happens at times.

Smiles proudly, bowing head to Kuro

Thank you. That's definitely one of my best and favorite intros by far.

There were some aspects of SAO I didn't like in the anime but aside from those, I loved it otherwise. Honestly with all the other members who like it as well, I'm a bit amazed something like this wasn't made sooner.

Ah well .. now it has been and I'm genuinely excited to get this started.

I am kind of surprised myself :/ I only just watched SAO a few months ago but I know its been out for a while.

I'm not too surprised. This forum doesn't seem to have too much of group culture, if you get what I'm saying. :p

When I first started RPing 1 x 1 rps were way less common then group ones. Pretty much everything I did was group based.

On BM definitely. I started on animenation way back in the day. Then Gaia. Both are pretty strong in group RP's the AN isn't such a popular spot anymore.

Tilts head slightly

That is interesting. I've definitely done more 1x1s than groups. In fact, I just started getting into them more. Too many are failing to read my rules for 1x1 .. it's getting rather annoying, honestly. Or too many are dropping out, something like that so I'm focusing more on groups.

Oh, I was talking solely about Bluemoon. :p
Way back in the day, I was a Gaian as well. :3

Lightly chuckles

Three former Gaians walk into a bar ....

Sounds like a start of a bad joke already.

I used to be there, also. I still log from time to time though mainly for chat layouts I used to make. I sometimes edit or do new ones.

I stopped RP'ing on Gaia a while ago. I found it difficult to find a fun RP in all that clutter of kids. Besides, I'm somewhat perverted by now, so settling for a Gaia-roleplay wouldn't satiate me anymore. Hehe. :p

I won't focus on smut in this RP though... Well, unless it suits the situation. Heh. :)

Laa said:
I stopped RP'ing on Gaia a while ago. I found it difficult to find a fun RP in all that clutter of kids. Besides, I'm somewhat perverted by now, so settling for a Gaia-roleplay wouldn't satiate me anymore. Hehe. :p

I won't focus on smut in this RP though... Well, unless it suits the situation. Heh. :)

Smut in an SAO style RP to me is

"Kirito raped Asuna with is penis. Then he came. Then he got hard again and smooshed his weenis into her vajay-jay. And he gained 4 levels. The end."

Meh, it isn't that difficult to do smut in a SAO-like setting; (it's even easier in a regular Virtual Reality though). To start with, there be all dem monsters. Makes for plenty of plots! Also, think in-game prostitution, aye! Got nothing to lose when it's not yer real body after all, ye? :p

I love that everybody is this excited for the RP, just waiting for the remaining members to post their replies and then the next reply will be in place ;)

Back
Top Bottom