Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for sub Mf or Mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings & Salutations..

I will be honest, it has been rather difficult to find RP that not only perks my interest, but keeps it as well. I like to do a few post or more, but its give and take. Its hard to post 3-4 paragraphs vs your 3 sentences.. So if you don't put time and thought into your post, look else where.

I'm addicted to smut & taboo. Also since I have a huge cock, so will my character. I love to be so deep they can't breath.. true story.

thick bottoms (big butts)
incest
Giving facials
YC has a cum addiction
YC based on Po-Ju art for the sub males
prostitution
blackmail
size difference
breeding
innocent or young natural whores
bbw & petite
interracial
cuckold
sissify
pawg
anal training
teen Disney characters or the actual person

dislikes
snuff
furry except for age play ideas
bathroom play - maybe urine for degradation

Random Roles & Thoughts

Older woman vs young men
I like the idea of a mom being used by a son's bullies.. They start to take over their house, and the son can hear her in the next room while hes trying to do school work.

father daughter (or step)
The father would take what he pleases from her, using her. Only allows her to wear slutty clothing, and theres a rule in the house.. His balls must always be drained..

father in law / daughter in law
Perhaps the father in law has to break in his daughter in law before the son gets to reap the rewards of his marriage?

Interracial
A young white snow flake addicted to bbc. Maybe her boyfriend is in the same room, or maybe shes pregnant, or gets pregnant.

Disney
There are a variety of shows that make bad thoughts run wild.

Brother / sister
Young sister has a thick bottom but no boobs! He tells her theres a secret ingredient in cum that makes girls boobs grow.. No wonder mom's boobs are so big!

Uncle / nephew

The uncle makes his nephew dress as female, he uses him and sells him to a few of his friends.

Will RP with female characters of all ages, with sub males only age play.

I'm not limiting myself to what I've posted, I'm just giving an idea of what I'm searching for. So if you have any other ideas, or want to mold one of my ideas, go right ahead. I do have aim, PM me if you want it because I changed it from whats posted in my info lol.. and concerning age play, we can take it to emails or aim if you feel uncomfortable posting it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom