Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Dom wanted! It doesn't matter how much experience you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsandFeathers

Planetoid
So I've been around the block a time or two RP wise and am at least an OK Rp partner. I usually write about a paragraph and up, I try to write as much as possible, but the less you give me the less I have to work with :-/

That said, I'm up for anything MxM wise. I'm kinda sick of MxF so please don't ask for it. and I don't really do switches either... sorry I'm not that good at being the dom. Not that I'll lay down and let you do whatever you want... My characters have their pride.

Please do not hesitate to suggest an idea or just keep reading and we will go from there.

Here's some idea we can work from-

~Red riding hood mess up- so Red's been feeling a little under the weather, so like the great big brother that he is, her brother steps in and decides to take the goodies to grandma instead. Along the way he meets the big bad wolf and some ....interesting things happen. (I can be either the wolf or red's brother. Either way works ^^)

~ Any fairy tail twist is awesome

~Nikki is a little demon boy who's just started his apprenticeship under the dark lord's magician. You can be the dark lord who's found a new toy to play with or the magician who can't help but be enticed by his little apprentice.

~A young starving artist is trying his best to make ends meet but this month is harder than usual. With little money left this desperate man is willing to do anything to make some money.

~Daren has a secret. He's a shapeshifter. Terrified by his other side he trys to run from it. But how do you run from something that's part of you? One night a chance meeting with a stranger (can be any speicies -vamp/werewolf/human/other) changes his opinion on life.

~Joshua has always lived with his little brother in a tiny apartment alone. They never needed anyone else. That was, until the day his brother got a boyfriend. Upset by being abandoned by his brother for another man, Joshua follows them on a date, trying to figure out what's so great about dating another man. He follows them into the red district and to a hotel. As he walks into the lobby he's hit on by another man. Turns out, this guy is Joshua's brother's boyfriend's best friend.

~Joshua has been working at a small coffee shop as a waiter. You're the owner and you spy him getting hit on by a customer. Will you help him out?
(longer term one could end with love)

~Guess who's got a new pet? You do. Of course he needs some proper training. Will you be up to it? (craving)

If none of these topics appeal to you feel free to pm me with another idea I'm open to all.

So go ahead and please PM me!

Here's my f-list go ahead and browse through.
http://www.f-list.net/c/joshua%20wolfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom