Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

no longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Supernova
Now this may seem weird to some people but for the longest time I have wanted to do an Adult Power Puff girls RP. I have a few specific ideas, at least for the starting scenarios, but I want this to be a free flow RP.
The main focus will be smut, and all the situations they fall into for not being careful and end up getting fucked, literally, as a result.

I would still like story but this will be a smut story for sure.

I want to keep their personalities and qualities as close to the original show as possible. They will be 19 years old, and only been doing the super hero thing for three years now. Only allowed to take care of low class thugs and the occasional crazy evil genius monkey.

- Blossom is the leader of the group. Intelligent, Resourceful, and Patient, she is the brains of the group.
She is always interested in learning new things and treats each battle with careful consideration.
Her sexual past is she has only slept with two men, both science majors she spent too many long nights on projects with, but she never regretted her choice.
- Buttercup is the tomboy of the group. Strong, Stubborn, and Hasty, she is the muscle of the group.
She hates responsibility and is always itching for a fight.
Her sexual past she has slept with four or five guys, who has proven themselves capable of physical prowess, but still show her the respect she demands. She never gave them more then a few nights each, never wanting to get attached.
- Bubbles is the child of the group. Innocent, Kind, and Gentle, she is the conscious of the group.
She loves to make new friends and always tries to end finds with minimal conflict.
Her sexual is past is nonexistent. She hasn't even masturbated yet.

In addition to the three girls I would have Princess be a new member of the team. A past opponent she finally opened her eyes to the way they saw things. She is still a naughty girl at time. At the age of twenty two she spent an extra three years in highschool, two in junior high, and one her senior year. She loves sex more then Buttercup but the amount of men, or women, she's slept with is unknown. She never wants for money so the only thing she cares about is good looking men who respect her.
She's not stupid, she got good grades when she actually tried. So she's no fool to the usual sweet talk most men try.
She is a whiz with gadgets and she designs her own equipment.

~~~~~~

The starting plot will be that there are two attacks at the same time.

Blossom runs off to stop a bank robbery where she runs into an experiment created trying to replicate Zen & Aku. She ends up getting fondled right in front of the police before and before he fucks her she begs him not to do it publicly, knowing she's already lost. He gives her request and tentacle rapes her in the lab he was created in, now mostly damaged due to his turning on his creators.

Buttercup runs off to stop an evil wizard, only to be tricked into an alleyway where a gang of over twenty golems, all with the likeness in face of her past lovers, but blurred of an real determinable features, lies in wait for her. They tire her out taking any hit she sends at them and eventually pin her down and gangbang her.

While this is all happening Princess tells Bubbles she needs her help with something, and ends up seducing Bubbles into letting her pleasure her, thinking she needs to get out of her shell.

When the two girls come back it seems they found out it was all Princess' ploy to seduce their innocent sister, and they turn on Princess, the fight doesnt last long before buttercup decides they should both put on strapons and spitroast princess.
All four end up enjoying this and Princess is forgiven, meanwhile Bubbles masturbates for the first time watching her partners fuck each other.

After all that is over, Zen, a blue being brother to Aku, comes and asks for their help in stopping his brother. All but Bubbles rush off to fight, and Bubbles fascinated with his blue skin asks him to be her first male sexual partner.
Meanwhile Blossom and Buttercup and being overpowered and tentacle raped by Aku, a red being brother to Zen. At the same time he is giving Princess a proper fucking while playing mind games with her, trying to seduce her back to the dark side.
Zen and Bubble eventually show up and put an end to this, and the four girls regroup in their underground bunker to decide what they should do now that they've lost a few battles, their bodies being sex toys to their enemies.

Will they get stronger and prove to be proper fighters or will they be doomed to the same fate as the sailor scouts, nothing but a joke of heroes always needing to be saved by someone else.

I would like to do mostly those scenes to start but I'm open to freeflowing other ideas. They are premades but as far as clothing choices and such I'm open to suggestions, although I have a few ideas of what they'd all wear.

RE: APPG ~ A long time craving.

If anyone is interested please contact me through PM.

I've been wanting to do this one for years but for some obvious reason I've had no takers. I would love to do this one so badly, that Is why I am making a separate thread for this idea alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom