Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reaper's Grimoire of Roleplay (Plot Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello Blue moon roleplaying, I have been here a bit but would like to more better organize my thread of ideas for easier read through and access. So allow me to detail certain things I expect in RP, and things you can expect from me.

What you can expect from me in a roleplay...

-I am a fairly detailed roleplayer and when I'm inspired I can write more, if you write out say a good few paragraphs of detail I will do the same. If you roleplay on a certain level feel free to ask me for a sample, just give me a sample yourself to reply to or something for the basis of my writing sample.

-Now I can be a switch primarily in any roleplay although I most times find myself preferring the dom, as such only genders I will play are either a male for a (Male x Female) or a futanari for a (futanari x Female).

-I am more than willing to partake in roleplay that will be dedicated to either story, smut, or both. If you want someone to participate in a long term story that we both can invest into and make creative, I can do that. If you want someone to participate in a long term plot that is heavy on the smut, I am all for that as well. If you want someone to participate in a one shot scene just to satisfy our cravings for smut, just ask.

-I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now and have had my fair share of experience, I have spent a lot of time writing my own stories and love to make my own creative worlds and roleplay with it to expand my stories. So if we have a good story to roleplay and it has a good long term room to expand, I would definitely invest creatively.

-Now I have in the past lost interest in roleplays and found no desire to go back, although it is most likely that I either don't have the time to invest in it or am only able to continue at short durations. So I ask that if you are curious as to why I might at sometimes be silent for a long while, send me a message and ask to see why I have been unable to continue.

-Lastly I only do roleplays through PMs or IMs (I have AiM and YiM) although for non-sexual roleplays I will use threads, my AiM is fadereaper@hotmail.com and my YiM is fadereaper1776@yahoo.com.
(Only accepting RPs through PMs right now I have a limit of one for IM roleplay and I don't always have the time to sit down and RP)

What I expect from you...

-Now I understand that we all roleplay on certain levels and no one is the same, just a few words of thumb for what I expect in roleplay content. If the roleplay is short term and not meant to draw on long, I am much more tolerant on how short posts are being alright with one liners but as I said if our posts are this length I typically will not want it longer than a one shot unless it is a cool story.
If the story is long term and has an awesome story, I like my partner to be able to use at least a paragraph or two of decently written posts. By this I mean I want literacy and good grammar, I am not the best and will not be a nazi about it but please I do want good writing.

-I want my roleplay partner to be females if I know that the person behind the screen is another male, I find it hard to do any graphic sexual scene so please do not cross RP as females with me I just do not want it and I will not justify this picky part of my personality with anyone.

-I will have a few ideas of my own but I would like whomever inquires about my ideas or your own to please add to the creativity, if you have a long term plot in mind please add your own plot twists and not just follow my posts the whole time and be willing to play other characters for minor rolls.

-I know I haven't always been the best to adhering to this but if you do not like a story I have in the middle if you decide to leave and not say anything, I won't care that much but I will not ask to roleplay again so if you have suggestions on how to improve the story just tell me I have no issue with advice to improve myself as a roleplayer.

-Now one final rule I have for roleplay is probably one of my biggest pet peeves with roleplay, and that is god modding. People who like to presume to tell me just what my character is going to do, or how he will react to a roleplay or telling me just what limits he has. I wrote my character to be MY character, don't control his/her actions.

Things I love...

-One of my favorite genres to roleplay in is fantasy or science fiction, I love playing in a setting where the unreal becomes real where the normal day by day get tossed aside to play host to a whole new reality. I like having the unordinary happen, I especially love medieval fantasy but science fiction like Star Wars is just awesome to me.

-This doesn't mean I won't roleplay in a modern setting, especially if it has some nice twist to the reality. However I have had some of my best roleplays in a modern setting, so just ask I might love your idea.

-One thing I think is the coolest is original settings, worlds with their own history and people that call it home I love making them and I love it when people give me the honor of making an OC for their world.

-One last thing I enjoy and although as I said I do like smutty roleplays I also have been and still am a sucker for a good romance, I like it when there is a happy end for the two as they go through hell and back together and come together at the end through all the turmoil.

Now that I have explained my expectations for us both in all roleplay, I will now get down to my ideas and characters. As well I will link my f-list, so people can see what kinks I enjoy.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Original characters (fantasy and sci-fi)
II. Original stories
III. Fandom Characters
IV. Fandom stories and preferences(no stories yet)

This Thread has been changed to focus on my plot oriented ideas, I am now dividing my plot and smut into different threads based on what I'm feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom