Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Reaper's Grimoire of Roleplay (Plot Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello Blue moon roleplaying, I have been here a bit but would like to more better organize my thread of ideas for easier read through and access. So allow me to detail certain things I expect in RP, and things you can expect from me.

What you can expect from me in a roleplay...

-I am a fairly detailed roleplayer and when I'm inspired I can write more, if you write out say a good few paragraphs of detail I will do the same. If you roleplay on a certain level feel free to ask me for a sample, just give me a sample yourself to reply to or something for the basis of my writing sample.

-Now I can be a switch primarily in any roleplay although I most times find myself preferring the dom, as such only genders I will play are either a male for a (Male x Female) or a futanari for a (futanari x Female).

-I am more than willing to partake in roleplay that will be dedicated to either story, smut, or both. If you want someone to participate in a long term story that we both can invest into and make creative, I can do that. If you want someone to participate in a long term plot that is heavy on the smut, I am all for that as well. If you want someone to participate in a one shot scene just to satisfy our cravings for smut, just ask.

-I have been roleplaying for about 3 years now and have had my fair share of experience, I have spent a lot of time writing my own stories and love to make my own creative worlds and roleplay with it to expand my stories. So if we have a good story to roleplay and it has a good long term room to expand, I would definitely invest creatively.

-Now I have in the past lost interest in roleplays and found no desire to go back, although it is most likely that I either don't have the time to invest in it or am only able to continue at short durations. So I ask that if you are curious as to why I might at sometimes be silent for a long while, send me a message and ask to see why I have been unable to continue.

-Lastly I only do roleplays through PMs or IMs (I have AiM and YiM) although for non-sexual roleplays I will use threads, my AiM is fadereaper@hotmail.com and my YiM is fadereaper1776@yahoo.com.
(Only accepting RPs through PMs right now I have a limit of one for IM roleplay and I don't always have the time to sit down and RP)

What I expect from you...

-Now I understand that we all roleplay on certain levels and no one is the same, just a few words of thumb for what I expect in roleplay content. If the roleplay is short term and not meant to draw on long, I am much more tolerant on how short posts are being alright with one liners but as I said if our posts are this length I typically will not want it longer than a one shot unless it is a cool story.
If the story is long term and has an awesome story, I like my partner to be able to use at least a paragraph or two of decently written posts. By this I mean I want literacy and good grammar, I am not the best and will not be a nazi about it but please I do want good writing.

-I want my roleplay partner to be females if I know that the person behind the screen is another male, I find it hard to do any graphic sexual scene so please do not cross RP as females with me I just do not want it and I will not justify this picky part of my personality with anyone.

-I will have a few ideas of my own but I would like whomever inquires about my ideas or your own to please add to the creativity, if you have a long term plot in mind please add your own plot twists and not just follow my posts the whole time and be willing to play other characters for minor rolls.

-I know I haven't always been the best to adhering to this but if you do not like a story I have in the middle if you decide to leave and not say anything, I won't care that much but I will not ask to roleplay again so if you have suggestions on how to improve the story just tell me I have no issue with advice to improve myself as a roleplayer.

-Now one final rule I have for roleplay is probably one of my biggest pet peeves with roleplay, and that is god modding. People who like to presume to tell me just what my character is going to do, or how he will react to a roleplay or telling me just what limits he has. I wrote my character to be MY character, don't control his/her actions.

Things I love...

-One of my favorite genres to roleplay in is fantasy or science fiction, I love playing in a setting where the unreal becomes real where the normal day by day get tossed aside to play host to a whole new reality. I like having the unordinary happen, I especially love medieval fantasy but science fiction like Star Wars is just awesome to me.

-This doesn't mean I won't roleplay in a modern setting, especially if it has some nice twist to the reality. However I have had some of my best roleplays in a modern setting, so just ask I might love your idea.

-One thing I think is the coolest is original settings, worlds with their own history and people that call it home I love making them and I love it when people give me the honor of making an OC for their world.

-One last thing I enjoy and although as I said I do like smutty roleplays I also have been and still am a sucker for a good romance, I like it when there is a happy end for the two as they go through hell and back together and come together at the end through all the turmoil.

Now that I have explained my expectations for us both in all roleplay, I will now get down to my ideas and characters. As well I will link my f-list, so people can see what kinks I enjoy.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Original characters (fantasy and sci-fi)
II. Original stories
III. Fandom Characters
IV. Fandom stories and preferences(no stories yet)

This Thread has been changed to focus on my plot oriented ideas, I am now dividing my plot and smut into different threads based on what I'm feeling.

RE: (Fade's thread under construction)

I. Original Characters (Fantasy and Sci-fi)

Venecar Sol’undor:
Height: 5”8
Alignment: Lawful Good (his role as a bladewalker taught him to put the greater good and the good of the Psedorian collective above all else)
Race: Psedorian (race of light blue humanoids with non working vocal chords, use telepathy to speak to others. They are also very paranoid of the outside world as they live in cities they built underground in large aquatic caverns, they distrust outsiders and often hide their appearances from others when they are forced to leave their home)
Physical description: He is a medium height light blue skinned humanoid, the oddities of this race physically include their skin color, completely bald, 4 fingers instead of 5, ears that in shape are pointed and curved with the curve facing inward. They also have solid light blue eyes that almost seem to glow, most of them decorate their bodies in tattoos based on achievements or status.
Profession: Member of the Bladewalker Caste of Psedorian society
Outfit: He traditionally wears a black leather armor set that he wears a black cloak over and a mask to hide his appearance from outsiders of their culture.
Weapons: He like his kin don’t use physical weapons, bladewalkers are Psedorians who use their psionic powers to instead create spectral weapons that have a physical presence and can be used only in close proximity of the conjurer.

Queen Selecana:
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (she is a hallmark of her cities laws but selfishly disregards what some would consider morale for her own desires good or bad)
Height: 5”5
Hair: Shoulder length Fiery red hair
Eyes: Green
Profession: She is the queen of the large matriarchal city state of Esundor, she has ruled since the passing of her mother 5 years ago and has such lead her people with dedication to the preservation of their kingdom and the law and in secret her own guilty pursuits of the flesh.
Physique: She has a built figure from training with weaponry although still maintains a womanly figure, having well formed and large curvy figure from her breasts to her hips and buttocks.
Outfit: She traditionally dresses in a red elegant gown which is decorated in golden designs that swirl in intricate patterns, although this piece is armored at the breast covered in a full plate chest piece also decorated in her favorite color red. In private she wears a similarly colored robe that she wears typically with rather loose, the gold and red robe managing to cover her chest and reaches to just below her knees although typically loosely cinched at the wasit.
Weapon: She is typically equipped with a large Falchion which has a golden hilt decorated in rubies that are set into the working of the crosspiece.

Shastris Casareem
Race: Elf/angel (hybrid)
Alignment: Neutral Good (serves to do the greater good, the line between how is a bit vague at times)
Profession: Valkairan Tower Sorcerer
Height: 5"6
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Glowing white
Physique: He has endured numerous sessions of training with magic and weapons, he is ideally modestly built for his size and age.
Outfit: He wears a set of body forming robes that cinch at the waist with a golden sash, he has leather boots of the same color. His outfit in a similar color to his sash is trimmed in golden linings, in various arcane symbols and a symbol of a red phoenix on the chest.
Weapon: He wields a large white wood staff as his weapon.

Menroth De’Valrian:
Race: High Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good (goes to any lengths to pursue the greater good, even considering things that people consider taboo particularly his manipulation of demons)
Profession: Wandering Sorcerer
Height: 5”8
Hair: Blonde short cut hair (combed forward consistently to spike at the bangs)
Eyes: Blue
Physique: A moderately built elf that in times past trained with weapons but long since disregarded it in pursuit of pure magic. He also has numerous golden sigils marked on his skin, the exact purpose of these markings is unclear.
Outfit: He wears a set of black robes that flow along his body cinching nicely at the waist, it is decorated in white and gold patterns around the robe forming different arcane symbols.
Weapon: He has had training to wield a scythe as his weapon of choice, but has long disregarded his blade in favor of his magical abilities.

Fain Galator:
Height: 6”2
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (pursues his own selfish desires typically borders on evil)
Profession: Traveling Warlock
Hair: Brown scruffy hair
Eyes: red (from demonic taint)
Physique: He like Menroth is more often using magic although he maintains his healthy and built physique he doesn’t not have very defined muscles.
Outfit: He wears a chain shirt over his body and over that he has a small black half plate chest piece, one of its’ shoulder guards is made in the image of a draconic head with the curved plate held in its mouth. Below this armor he has a lower robe that has an outer layer of red and an under layer of black with a golden stream down the middle of both.

Go’teem:
Race: Highborn Demon
Height: 6”0
Profession: Knight of the Blasted Lands
Alignment: Lawful Evil (fights to protect the interests of the demonic kingdom he serves, typically evil interests and disregards all morality for what his masters wish and what he wishes)
Hair: A bright white with twin horns on his head
Eyes: Bright fully red almost glowing
Skin: Red like his demonic kin
Physique: He not being a practitioner of magic has spent a lot of time training with his blade, it reflects in his muscular physique.
Outfit: He wears a full plate set of black armor that has a similarly colored sash around his waist, the armor is decorated in bright silver trimmings and has the emblem of a silver skull on his chestplate.
Weapon: A small kiteshield and a longsword

Ca’liana
Age: Undocumented (understandably many thousands of years)
Race: Elder Demon (highest caste of demon society)
Height: 5”10
Profession: Lord of the Demon realm
Alignment: Chaotic Evil (selfishly pursues her own typically evil desires, does not care much for her position as a lord of the demons is more concerned with her own fanciful desires)
Hair: Long flowing white hair with twin curved horns on her head
Eyes: Red glowing eyes
Physique: Favors use of magic over weapons and is much more womanly in her physique, having largely defined curves ranging from her breasts to her hips and buttocks.
Outfit: She is very immodestly dressed having a skimpily clad waist wrap that only covers just mid way to her knees golden in color, similar to her large golden brassiere that covers the lower half of her breasts and the upper half of her stomach.

Khalus:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil (he like Caliana is only dedicated to himself but does seek to bring power to his entire race he will not let any become stronger then him)
Race: Elder Demon
Profession: Lord of all Demons
Eyes: Red
Hair: Flowing white hair that stops at his shoulders
Skin: Red
Physique: He is a thin male his power lying in his powerful magic
Outfit: He wears a plain pair of flowing black robes trailing slightly behind him
Weapon: His weapon is his magic and does not need any real material weapon, most common spells he uses are his ability to mold shadows into strong black tendrils.

Valakar Sen’Real
Race: Vampire (Var’kai)
Height: 6”0
Profession: Vampire Nobleman
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Hair: Black short hair
Eyes: Green
Physique: He is well built but not a brute, he has trained to wield various weaponry and it reflects in a slightly scarred and toned body.
Outfit: He wears a black trench coat that falls to a little above his ankles, underneath his coat he has a tunic that is plated with bright steel plates. A pair of black finely woven trousers with a solitary silver line going down the center, a pair of fingerless gloves, bright steel plates on his leather boots, and his coat has bright steel shoulder pads.
Weapon: He wields a curved blade that thickens forming round curved tip that forms a small hook on the end that curves inward. (if you played soul calibur two picture swords similar to that of Yun seong)

Faligeth Sorie

Hair: Brown mottled hair (looks wild and to be cut with a knife instead of more properly)
Eyes: Blue
Profession: self employed assassin, (known as 'The Master of Assassins')
Physique: He is strong but short being only about 5"6 in height but has a strong build, but he isn't brutish as he has a more lithe and agile shape.
Outfit: He wears a sleeve less black tunic which over is a black leather vest having a multitude of pockets for items to be held in, over this a black cloak is worn over his body still not covering his arms. He wears black leather pants and boots, the only coverage on his arms are two gold circlets and black leather gloves that go to his wrist.
Weapons: He wields twin daggers as well as a small handled scythe with a chain in it, the end of the chain connected to a hold on his leather armor but easily detachable should the chain become inconvenient.

Dreth Auger

Race: Valkairan Elf/Psedorian Hybrid
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair: Blue
Eyes: blue like the Psedorians but with present pupils
Skin: white with a blueish tint
Ears: Similar to the Psedorian style of ears like Venecar
Profession: Leader of the 'Banes of Chaos'
Hallmark features: Unlike his psedorian kin he is able to speak normally but has honed mental abilities like his Psedorian kin
Physique: He spends great amounts of time in training with his twin crescent blades, it reflects in his physique.
Outfit: he wears only a pair of twin shoulder pads which are a blueish armor and decorated with glowing white sigils, connected to this is his hood which he wears over his head. The last pieces of clothing he wears are his dark purple pants, his similarly colored boots and gloves.
Weapons: He wields twin crescent blades, they are connected through a central grip and split off to the left and right and curve inward.

Graul De'Valrian

Race: High Elf
Hair: Bright Blonde (short forward cut)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5"10
Profession: Leader of the Seekers
Physique: He like his older brother Menroth is dedicated to magical pursuits, doesn't use weapons but is well toned.
Outfit: He has a pair of white robes with a large metallic cover on top that pointed at the tips on both shoulders, on the chest of his robes was the image of a gold owl that was the symbol of his order having a similar ring on his right ring finger which was made of gold and had a white gold image of an owl on it.

II. Original stories

The Serelian:
It was only noon when this scene would take place, the largest civilian ship from the sea fairing kingdom of Calaia making its maiden voyage. The ship was en route to the coastal city of Mon Epeche, the largest port city in the large mainland kingdom of Cairak. However this ship would never see the end of its journey, it would be halted mid travel not by attack but by fault of the crew. Siren like creatures, the females of the fish like race called Serelians would using illusionary magic entice the crew to steer the ship into a series of rocks. Successfully damaging the ship which slowly began to sink, one of the crew on this ship was the young elven sorcerer Shastris Casareem.
As the ship began to sink he would desperately swim to a nearby island, however the creatures who had inflicted this attack in the first place were dead set on preventing him from reaching his goal. However this was not entirely the case, one of them saw the struggling elf and her sisters swimming in to drown the elf. However the Serelian woman would not let her sisters take his life for whatever reason, swimming as fast as she can she outpaces her sisters and is able to retrieve the body of the elf in the water. Taking him to the local island she helps him onto the surface, her action causes her to be in essence banished knowing she can’t return after saving the young elf.
Now they both are stranded on this island and the elf exhausted and only a student sorcerer is weak and cannot form any portal to help them escape, they have to find another means off this island which could be exploring the depths of its underground or finding some other means of transport from this island. What journey will they endure and what will become of the two, will she eventually be allowed back to her people or will she not want to leave this elf behind. He has his own mission to complete, but to do so he has to meet his master in Cairak.

Ambassador to Calmat
Alright so I saw the movie Bridge to Terabithia awhile ago and it got me thinking of a fun story, so I wanted to make a roleplay based on the same idea. My character and his best friend growing up make their own world calling it Calmat (the original universe I have made), and together have become the king and queen of the main kingdom of Cairak. Just like in the movie as time goes by the girl ends up dying, it hits my character hard but as the years go by he manages to push it behind him.

Now he is 20 and in college taking general studies to make the way for the art classes he really wants to take, but something happens and he doesn't know what to make of it. In his English and literature class a new student arrives, she looks just like the girl he had known as his child hood friend and by a remarkable coincidence she has the same name. However as they both aged the woman before him was much more beautiful, awe strikingly so.

After class ends he decides to take a chance, he asks her to join him for lunch as class ends to get the chance to talk to her. Succeeding he befriends her just as he did as a kid, however this girl has no memory of Calmat or their lives in the other world. They spend more time together working on assignments together and visiting the apartments of one another (would like to introduce their roommates maybe she has a male roommate I play and he has a female one you play), and as time goes by he finally trusts her with the final step.

He had never forgot the world of Calmat that he and her made and he introduced his sister to as the princess of Cairak, he takes your character back to the old house where he used to live and then to the 'portal' into their own world. However she doesn't come back as a queen, rather an ambassador from a far away land and they make new stories for the world and soon both in reality and fantasy become more than just friends.

Some pairings I like: My role will be the bolded and those that are colored in white I have plots for

Fantasy

Master x Slave
War Prisoner/Assassin x Royalty/Noble
Enemy Warrior x Captured royalty/civilian
Assassin x Royal captive
Monster x Woman
Warlock x Captive
Demon x Captive (prefer her to have some supernatural abilities)

Sorcerer x Apprentice
Sorcerer x Princess

Science Fiction

Wounded Soldier x Nurse (I do not want to do a modern adaptation of this I really want it to be sci-fi and I don't want it purely to be smut after all I want it to have a fun flair of romance :) )
Two people in a long distance relationship

III. Fandom Characters

Darth Garael
Age: (unknown) appears to be but 21 but is in essence much older
Race: Sith Pureblood
Height: 5”6
Profession: Sith noble and Dark Lord of the Sith
Hair: Maroon
Eyes: Golden yellow
Skin: Fire engine red (slight scarring on right side of face and no prominent face tendrils)
Outfit: He wears a pair of black robes that cinch at the waist with a red sash, the lower robes are open at the front showing black trousers crafted of the same material. Over his chest he wears a leather vest that offers some protection but more for looks, his hood is brought over his head, and wears a pair of leather gloves.
Weapon: He wields a single bladed lightsaber with an abnormally sized hilt, the size being slightly larger than that intended for a double bladed lightsaber and at the base of the hilt is a small circle hoop made of metal. When ignited the saber has a black beam for the blade surrounded in a red outline defined by his strange saber crystal, which he forged himself as an extension of his power in the force.

Bio: Darth Garael is a powerful Darth of the sith empire and has for the past 10 years been building his own power base, re-taking his noble house of Damain and accumulating a vast number of resources in the form of trained military forces and as well as vassal sith lords who serve him. He has become a prime member of sith society and very well respected, even earning the ear of a few members of the Dark council. However his allies are insignificant to him, he aspires purely to attain more power. He wishes to become a Dark council member and if his efforts are rewarded as such, he wishes to fill the power vacuum left by the Sith emperor himself. He has large numbers of imperial troops who have sworn loyalty to his house, numerous sith both apprentices and lords who have sworn loyalty to him, a division of former imperial intelligence agents who act as his own personal special ops group, he even earned the loyalty of a small Mandalorian clan that has offered their services to him. He selfishly pursues his own goals, and will use people who approach him for both power and pleasure should they be able to provide worthy levels of either to him.

Feyd'Raulek Vas Leonair (Mass Effect)
Race: Quarian
Height: 5"9
Hair: Dark blue
Skin: Light blue
Profession: Mercenary General (leader of the Radiance Brigade)
Eyes: Hazy Blue
Outfit: Wears a traditional Quarian suit in red and gold colors, has a red sash tied around his waist falling town just above his ankles.
Weapon: He uses a great number of weapons, but he typically favors using the M6-Carnifex heavy pistol.

Bio: He is a young Quarian who at the age of 15 went on his pilgrimage, he decided he could perhaps get some supplies from a human settlement and bring them back. Originally intending to rob them not caring much for humans in the Terminus System, he was stopped from succeeding but instead of being killed or arrested he was met with warm greetings. They offered him a job with the militia of the small settlement and he agreed, training with the humans to fight he became quite fond of them and even called them his friends.

However this would not last long as a few years down the road the settlement came under attack, Batarian pirates raided the settlement and enslaved the humans. He was knocked down causing damage to his suit, the Batarians thought him to be dead but he barely managed to survive and treat the allergic reaction. Seeing the struggles that other races endured day to day especially on Omega showed him how foolish his people were, they wasted time building up for a war to retake our past when we should worry about our future.

He was disgusted now even more with the Admirals of the Migrant fleet and decided he was needed elsewhere, the Quarians didn't need him back the rest of the galaxy did. So at the age of 20 he began to work on Omega as a sort of enforcer, being careful not to antagonize the mercs until he had enough support. Eventually he gathered enough men and women willing to fight for justice along side him that he got a very large cruiser and dubbed it the Leonair, and this was the beginning of his mercenary army that would grow into one of the largest militant forces in the Terminus systems. With more and more ships and men flocking to his cause he created the mercenary army known as "The Radiance Brigade", now he fights to aid those oppressed and beaten down by the hands of those who seek to take advantage of their weakness.

Shaen (Dragon Age)

Race: Qunari
Profession: Former Saarebas of the Qun, currently mercenary Mage
Height: 5"10
Skin: Dark pale blue (like other Qunari)
Hair: Bright white
Eyes: Pale Violet
Build: Muscular like the rest of his kind, but less thick due to his training with magic over weapons and armor
Outfit: He has a pair of armored shoulder pads, gauntlets, and boots. Underneath the shoulder pads is a pair of black robes that flow down to his ankles where his metal boots begin, and over his sleeves he wears his armored gauntlets and the robe itself is cinched at the waist by a red belt. This robe is designed with various red symbols and text both from his own people, and from arcane lore he had read.
Weapon: He wields a short blade which he carries on his back, and next to this is his staff, the metal top of the staff is capped in the shape of a detailed dragon opening its mouth, while the base is capped by a metal ball.

Biography: He was a Saarebas chained to his Karataam, lead by his Arvaarad he would fight the Imperium along side his Qunari brothers. Being controlled by their magical devices, however this would all change when their Karataam came under attack by pirate raiders. The qunari war party lost to the sheer number of raiders and all but Shaen had survived, the leader of these pirates Menet had found the rod that bound him and destroyed it. This freed the young Saarebas from his bounds, and as was their custom he would either have to return to his people or die for the Qun.

However he would gain neither opportunity as he was taken aboard the flagship of the leader of these pirates , he was their prisoner for a time and the Qunari Saarabas would be taught the ways of these people. Learning from the humans he began to question the validity of the Qun, perhaps people could forge their own path and soon he was joining these pirates on their raids, and was given the name Shaen by his master and mentor Menet. However when a job went awry him and the few pirates with him would be captured during a heist in the free marches, outside the city of Kirkwall they were captured and by the city guard brought to justice and incarcerated in prison.

However this Saarabas was given the choice, they questioned him on who the leader of his band was and although he tried to remain defiant. The techniques of torture the city guard had implemented he finally cracked, but for his information he unlike the rest of his people were given freedom and the guard managed to hunt down and capture Menet who because of Shaen's treason had sworn to get him back one day. However if that day would come was unclear, as this man was given a life long incarceration with no chance of being released.

Now Shaen lives in Kirkwall, barely making it by every day by hiring himself out as a mercenary Mage. Keeping his magic out of the sight of the templars and only passing his name along in darktown and other various places where hopefully he could keep secret from the Chantry.

IV. Fandom Stories and preferences

Fandoms I am fond of: Note I will not use canon characters, I make my own OCs

-Star wars (prefer the old republic)
-Mass Effect
-Dragon Age
-Dungeons and Dragons
-X-men
-Phantasy Star Universe
-Harry Potter
-Dune (Alternate Universe)

Status