Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for Spy fun on IM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
Looking for a female who wants to play out some plots with my canon character from the BBC drama Spooks (MI-5 in US).

Adam Carter is Chief of Section and Senior Case Officer for Section D in MI5, responsible for domestic counter-intelligence and security; protecting the United Kingdom from threats from inside and outside the country.

Seconded from Secret Intelligence Service (Also known as MI6, responsible for foreign intelligence); Carter is a loose cannon who might not use the most traditional methods to get the intelligence he needs.

Pairing Ideas

• Enemy
  • Informant
  • Co-worker in the field
  • Co-worker in the office (admin)
  • Rival agency agent
  • Double agent
  • Switch (First seen as a threat and then decide to flip and help; or the other way around)

Plot ideas

• I've been following you due to your bosses not-so-legal approach to business, which could be a threat to national security. You catch me following you. How are you going to react?
  • Working in the field together can cause a lot of friction. We've been on a survelance mission for nearly three weeks, never out of each other's sight. What are we going to do when the weather gets even colder?
  • Adam's back on a mission for MI6 and needs to go chase down a bad guy. You're a CIA operative (swap for your own country..) who's been assigned to go with me after your country demanded they get a slice of the action. You're a rookie, I'm a seasoned officer. Friction? Oh yes.
  • You saw something you wish you didn't. I've been assigned to protect you from those who want you dead. You're scared. I think you're hiding something from me. How else are two adults going to act when thrown together?
  • Any ideas you have!

If you've seen the series and want to throw in a 'post-Fiona' Adam then that could add even more of a twist.

Can play over YIM, AIM or Skype. Looking for about 60% plot and 40% smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom