Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Seeking Male Player] Beauty and the Beast - The Scifi Edition [LONG TERM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
BEFORE YOU PROCEEDED....
PLEASE OVER LOOK THE KINKS/PLOT I SHALL BE SEEKING IN THIS RP. TO SEE IF MY REQUEST IS FOR YOU. THEN IF YOU LIKE, WHAT YOU SEE? YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE ACTUAL PLOT. ♥♥♥♥♥
---------

MY KINKS
- All my females characters always start off as Virgin and 17
- Age play. I love older man. Whom always play in the supernatural - Alien - Immortal rang. Looking to be aging well man, in their early 40s-50s, but they could be much older then they seem.
- Plot with Romance
- Plot with Drama
- LONG TERM!
- Novel Roleplay/Detail posts.
When on a roll I tend to write a novel myself. HEHE. I know posts may(will) differ depending on the other's last post. Understandable. But I love detail.
- I know I must have more, just can't think of any at the moment. So do PM, asking. Then I will say yes or no, to the kink you speak you off.

Girl x Moth(human-noid Beast)
A city is under attack by these Alien Moth -Antho creatures.
As one girl, is caught in mass ball of confusion. Once freeing herself from the fearful crowd, to find herself alone in bare city streets. So quickly trying to find another way to the "safe base" where they were told to meet in first place, upon the city speakers. Unaware she is being tracked, by one of these creatures. And soon a strange "One Night stand" becomes more.. Looking for, Pregnant theme/Egg laying..

Human x Alien Lord(Humannoid)
A dark and twisted futuristic re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. In which the villain ends up winning the girl. Where she finds the love she always wanted, and acceptance. Finding her, real home. And surprise, surprise..It's NOT! Among her race. (It goes to show you never be mean to one of your own, they will crack.)

Our story starts out. roughly 3-4 Millenniums, after the destruction Earth. Humans, of all races now live in space colonies(mostly in huge mother ships, cities) Though there are also accounts of humans, living among non-humans(aliens) or humanoids on their home planets. Or vice-visa, were Aliens/Humanoids are living with other humans, on their own mother ships/cities with other humans
---------
Cafette is Convinced, (though she jokingly muses) she just magically appeared one day. There where no records about her family or past, upon being dropped of at one of many diverse orphanages. Just given a number, treated poorly among her peers. Only later freeing herself, when finding work upon a cite's ship. She had to find her own way, of living. Without a family and or parents to call her own. Growing up as best she could on that said human colony. During her time in the orphanage turned her into a "sociable loner" She will not go seeking attention, but if given attention she will not be rude or curt..To the best of her abilities. Even if does have have bottled up rage to her peers. With her normal teenage angst.

Then one day everything falls apart. They are under attack by Alien predators that would feed on humans and other races...Once caught herself they are tossed upon some odd "game persevere."(upon their planet) for sport and fun. Where she would either be eat, in slaved..so on. Even sold, for certain reasons..and humans also do caught a nice price, these days.

Cornelius, the King of the alien invaders/predators. A man to be feared. A True tyrant.Though other races may hate him, his power. He as a very charming personality. He has a sense of humor, but always seems to favor the darker ones. He as honor, and respect. He lets his prey, always have a few days head start. Allowing them a chance. No one's beaten him, yet..personally. His track record is unmarked. He can't say so about his court and subjects. His weapon of choice is his own hands, and skill in hand to hand combat...When hunting that is. Fighting clever arm foes, is a diffident story...He's is no fool..Why do you think he is one of the most feared?

Once all these pretty and tasty humans, and others, found their way to their hunting grounds.. he too, along with his sisters(FYI..as his sisters pretty much fucked their way through it..in some creepy threesomes with their prey. heheh XD. Yes his sisters a treat to roleplay as too XD! Whome I will also play) joined in the hunted. Soon as all all break off, he goes on alone. Soon seeking upon Caffette, for someone so young, she was doing a good job holding her own against the others. realizing, she would make a better trophy. Then caught, to be eaten, or sold by another. He wanted her, to muse and amuse him in anyway he sees fit.

Now giving chase for her himself, cutting into this dance of this death/blood to claim her as his prey. Which he does, but wasn't easy. WHICH PROVES! She is fit for no one, but a king. Him. Once he has her caught does he realize, she also easy on the eyes..very easy.

But an understand grows with the two. She comes willing, to keep her sanity. Becoming a pet, a plaything. He would never hurt his toys. He's respectful to her. She is pet in a guild cage, but slowly her cage grows. To the point were love finds the two..But there is more trouble over the horizon. It seems the humans(among other alien races) who mange to escape, and flee to other parts of the universe are off to just claim their safety again, from him and others like him. Normally these wars raged before, and ended before they could even start.

But they soon learn his weakness, and mange to abduct Cafette. Playing the "We are your friends" card. Rrrright. Now they claim to be her friend.

It soon drives a certain War Lord insane, upon hearing his queen as been taken by her own back stabbing race. She had confined in him, back during their understanding and told him all about her so called ' brother in arms' He is all for honor and respect, but to see her own kind so wishy washy with her. This is just unacceptable. Which just gives me the realization, some humans are just cafette and animals after all and are not even good enough for food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom