Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 NightwingXBatgirl rp continued. Ruphhausin and I only.

Barbara felt Dick pulling her closer to him and she said to him,"I'd love to move in here with you,Bruce,and Alfred,but I'm not sure if my father will let me move in here or not,and thanks again for asking me to marry you too Dick. These clues lead to Posion Ivy daughter,Mr. Freeze son,and her body guard Bane,but her body guard is too hard to defeat but I'm not sure if we could defeat them all over again or not Dick,oh well we'll figure the enemy next plan is going to be."

((That was my last reply to our rp and please reply back ok.))

Dick was unusually calm, something that Bludhaven had taught him. Bane was a very dangerous problem, and he thought on what Barbara had said. "Perhaps we should focus on Bane first. Neutralizing him may make it easier to get the others."

Barbara said to Dick,"How can we neturalize Bane first of all,any bright ideas you have in mind to deal with Bane first hmm Dick.?" Barbara continued on doing her research on the computer and she sits down on the chair and tries to figure out away to neturalize Bane first of all.

"Bane is strong, but he is slow. Hit and move is our best bet. Also, he does not have the healing he originally had with the Venom, so attacking his limbs will neutralize him some. As for the plan itself, without Bane, they will have to move things up or either abort or postpone and a sped up timetable will leave them more vulnerable. As for your daddy.. perhaps if we tell him together we can make it easier on him."

Barbara said to Dick,"I do see your point their that your right that Bane doesn't have much power without venom. And sure we'll both tell my dad that were engage to each other and it would be a lot easier on him too,but when should we tell him this news hmm.?"

"I think that as soon as possible would be best." Dick suddenly hugged her, wanting to feel her against his body tightly.

Barbara looked at Dick and she felt him hugging her tightly against his body,and she said to Dick,"I'll call my father right now then once when we return back to the main floor of the mansion ok."

Dick smiled and handed her his cell. "Bruce made certain that it could not be traced so your dad will be safe to answer it."

Barbara said to Dick,"That was nice of Bruce what he did to keep my father safe from any of our enemies grasps at all times Dick." Barbara calls her father with Dick's cell phone and he answers the phone and said to her,"Hey Barbara it's nice to hear from you once again and what is it you'd like to ask me hmm.?" Barbara said to her father,"Dick and Alfred were wondering if I could move into the mansion with them both,because Dick asked me to marry him and i said yes to him dad. So can i move into the mansion with them please dad.?" Barbara's dad said to her,"Of course you can move into the mansion with them both and thanks for telling me the news about Dick and you getting married to each other,and take care Babrabra ok bye Barbara." Barbara hung up Dick's cell phone and she hands it back to him and said to him,"My father said yes that I can move into this mansion with Alfred and you and I'm glad that my father said yes Dick."

Dick was about to say something, when his cell went off. The preset buzz was the untraceable second line the cell had, and that was to one of the informants that he and Bruce had. He smiled, tenderly taking the phone and looking at the number first before answering it.

Barbara leaves the batcave and enters into her room and she tries to think of places where she could put her stuff in the differnt empty spaces in her big room. all of the rooms in the mansions were a fair size and all of the beds were between queen to king size bedrooms and Barbara sighed.

Dick was soon looking for Barbara, very pleased at the idea that she was going to be moving in. He was already thinking about ideas about their wedding, and he was pleased she wanted to pick out her own room as well.

Barbara choose the bedroom on her right it was always her bedroom and her bedroom was right across from Dick's bedroom which she didn't mind at all and she was happy. She hears the doorbell ring and she quickly runs downstairs and sees her father with all of her stuff that he packed for her to help her out. She said to Dick,"My father is here with my things so I'll be bringing all of my boxes into the house and then into my bedroom don't worry I'll be fine ok."

Dick raised his eyebrow, knowing that she knew he was willing to help only if she wanted him to. He changed out of his costume, wanting to be in his sweats for now and he watched and was ready for when and if she wanted his help. He smiled at the Commissioner, not worried at all.

Barbara said to Dick,"Their is a heavy box you can carry for me it has all kinds of pictures of my mother,father,me, you and Bruce when were younger,that is the only box you could carry for me and take it into my room ok."

Dick carried the box, smiling as he was of help. He had some thoughts about a few other things, namely a midnight snack. He had just eaten, but the thought of something very sweet really stuck out in his mind at that moment. He continued to follow Barbara though, as he wanted her moved in nice and well first.

Barbara said to her father,"Thank-you for helping me moving my things from the house and into my bedroom at this manasion thank-you father,and please take care of yourself ok father bye."

Barbara father waved bye to his daughter and then to Dick as well,and he left to head back to the office for a bit and he knew that his daughter would be safe here and not in danger at all.

Barbara begins to unpack her things and put's them all away in the right places in the room and she said to Dick,"It's nice to be home once again and I think their is some cookies in the kitchen if you want something sweet to eat ok."

Dick smiled and kissed her very sweetly, hugging her close to him for several minutes. He was no longer unnerved when she did things like guess what was on his mind. He then released her, looking around her room and liking how everything looked inside of it.

"I am very glad you picked this room, as I really think that it suits you the best. Would you like milk and cookies as well, as you know how I hate to eat alone at any time and in any way?"

He was being playful, wondering also when they could move Angel into the mansion as well, but not yet wanting to talk about that. It was not because he didn't want to nor was putting it off, rather because he wanted her settled in herself first.

Barbara looked at Dick and she gently hugged and kissed him back hoping he didn't mind this at all,and she was almost settled into her new room once again.

Barbara said to Dick,"Sure I'll join you with some milk and cookies and I know that you don't like eatting alone at all,I understand you nice and clear Dick my love. I'm defently settled in now and I've always loved this room all the time I have no idea why though oh well,let me know when you have the milk and cookies ready ok Dick."

Meanwhile at her father's house: Angel said to her Grandpa,"When can I live with mommy and daddy when Grandpa?I'm just wondering that is all Grandpa hmm.?"

The Grandpa said to his grand daughter,"It will be soon but first your mommy needs to get comfy and arrange a room for you to stay in as well do not worry you'll probably be moved in the mansion by next friday ok Angel."

Angel nods her head and she goes back to sleep in her bed and dreams about what her room will look like at the mansion her mommy and daddy both live in together with the butler Afred and also their friend Bruce.

(Some drama needs to be here..... as well as blending some of the comics here... )

Dick was setting out the milk and cookies, Alfred already in bed for the night. Ever since the events of No Man's Land, as the news papers called it, the new rebuilt mansion and Batcave were much more secure. He loved that Bruce, who was off with the League, also trusted him and Barbara with Gotham. He also pondered how this would change other things. He new that Stephanie and Tim, as well as Bruce's son as well as Selina all would be back soon, but he really wondered the effect of it all as he thought about how things would be changing soon.

As Dick was thinking about that, a figure was watching a little girl sleeping from a very secluded perch across the block. The twisted smile that was permanently plastered on his face revealed his evil to the world, and the fact that the thermal binoculars were in his hands showed that he was very prepared for things. The man was in turn being watched by a dark-haired and olive skinned woman equally entrenched a distance between him and where Angel was. She was in all black and dark gray camouflage, watching him and ready for when and if she should have to strike.

Barbara was sound asleep in her room and she was unaware that some ninjas manage to get into the mansion and she continues on sleeping away and hopes that everything will be ok during the night.

About 4 ninjas sneaked by Dick and entered into Angel's room and they did what the boss told them to do and Angel wakes up,and she screams as loud as she could hoping her mother or father would hear her scream.

Barbara quickly woke up from her sleep and she jumped out of her bed and she was wearing her black shirt,,white sweat pants,and her slippers were white,and she ran out of her room into her daughter's room.

Time Barbara got to her daughter room their was no sign of her and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and saw a note and she quickly ran downstairs and said to Dick,"The enemy has our daughter in their grasp the enemy kidnapped her and do you reconize this kind of paper I've seen it before have you seen it hmm.?"

The ninjas returned to the figure said to her,"We have Dick and Barbara daughter so do we wait for them both to show up ,and then we try to take them out hmm.?"

((I had to add ninjas into this rp to make it a little bit drama hope you like my reply back to our rp.))

Dick did recognize the paper, as it was very familiar.

"This is from the Shogi Fireworks Factory down in Tokyotown.... And I recognize the handwriting as well....."

The Joker nodded to the ninjas, pleased that they were as efficient as promised by Ras ah Ghul. The League of Assassins did good work, but he was not stupid either.

"Too bad the Bat couldn't be here as well.. but when Wingie and Wingette are taken care of, he will come back...."

At the same time, a female figure moved in the darkness, the ninjas even unable to spot or spy her.

Barbara looked at Dick and she said to him,"I have heard of that place once before,and I'm not sure if it's a trap or not,should we go after our daughter or let Bruce know what happened,and what should we do now Dick hmm.?"

The ninjas tossed Angel into the guest room at the factory and they locked her in the guest room and they stood guard,and knew that Nightwing and Batgirl will eventually show up and try to rescuse their daughter.

Re: 1X1 NightwingXBatgirl rp continued. Ruphhausin and I onl

The feminine figure had been joined by another, and the two watched the Shogi Fireworks. Tokyotown was were a number of Japanese immigrants had congregated over the years, and it was close to Chinatown with a good sized area sandwiched in between. In that area, a number of immigrants from places like Korean, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines had come and stayed. Within all three, a number of people who secretly worked or were made to assist the League of Assassins by the agents of Ra's al Ghul as well as a number who were indebted to the Batman. Rick shook his head at contacting Bruce, his ire raised now.

"No Barbara. If Ra's himself is involved, Bruce already knows and is worked on it from another angle. We have to get Angel back, because this is no about the usual plans. This is personal. They took time to find out about Angel, and that means it's not really about the water supply or blowing up Gotham."

Re: 1X1 NightwingXBatgirl rp continued. Ruphhausin and I onl

Barbara looks at Dick and said to him,"Your right we must get our daughter back,but how do we that,without getting caught or seen by the enemy hmm Dick.?"

Barbara was trying to figure out how they both could come up with a good plan that will not fail at all,that might actually work,and sits down on the couch and she sighed.

((Let me know when you want Dick to have sex with Barbara,but let me know ahead of time ok.))

Back
Top Bottom