Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPappa

Super-Earth
Was just wondering...

query.jpg

Okay...it's alright I think, if things work like Misha (By the way, is that a saw in your hand?)said...people can't come back and say "Hey you didn't reply our PM."

Ilovegoatse said:
It means the messages you sent haven't been received yet.

But I didn't get that answer, 'haven't been received' as in? They got my PMs but didnt read or they didn't get my PMs at all?

BigPappa said:
Okay...it's alright I think, if things work like Misha (By the way, is that a saw in your hand?)said...people can't come back and say "Hey you didn't reply our PM."

Ilovegoatse said:
It means the messages you sent haven't been received yet.

But I didn't get that answer, 'haven't been received' as in? They got my PMs but didnt read or they didn't?

from what I've seen, it means that the person hasn't read the PMs yet. Once they pull the PM up, it will vanish from your inbox. Is good way to track if people are actually reading your PMs.

It has been said, but I'll put it all in compilation:

When you send a message, it sits in your outbox until the other person reads it. That lets you delete it in case you change your mind, to see when they read it, etc.

When they read it, it is sent to your sent box.

In less than a week, the different boxes (inbox, outbox, sent box) are going to be limited to 700 each. So make sure to delete them every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom