Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Dominant Female Roleplayer - Plot Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal

Meteorite
So hey,

I'm new here. Not quite sure if this site will be my cup of tea, but decided I'd give it a shot.

Basically, theres one plot in particular I'm really craving at the moment. I've tried it on other sites, but without much luck - either I get no interest at all, or it dies pretty fast. So I thought I'd try things here for what it was worth.

Basically, I'd be looking for someone to play the female role highlighted in the plot below:

Society had changed dramatically in the past few generations, say a century or two into the future. Where once men had been by far the dominant sex socially, women began, over time, to take the upper hand. At first it was simply a matter of more women than men being accepted to universities; then as a consequence in time, more of the higher-paying and higher-status positions in society being replaced by women. In time too females held a majority of governmental roles.

As generations progressed, females in much more a dominant role in society continued to be more and more a norm, until it was altogether a rarity, almost unheard of in most cases, for a man to hold a high position in society. Almost all government and business positions were held by women; men were mostly delegated to menial or secretarial work, generally under the direct supervision of a woman. As women gained more and more power in society, men were increasingly looked down upon as inferiors.

For some women however, even this wasn't far enough. Indeed, there was a growing political movement to codify what many women already considered to be a fact of nature and work to do away with remaining male rights altogether. In recent years, an openly female supremacist party had formed, and gained a large number of seats in the government, making it their platform to, as quickly as possible, legally bar men from holding political office, voting, pursuing higher education, or holding a position higher than a woman; legally enforcing the position of subservience that they feel is a male's rightful place.

Only a few miles from the capital, where such political mechinations are underway stands a relatively luxurious 'university' - a distant descendant of the modern system. By these times, few but the very upper elite of society could afford such an education in person, and so they had evolved into a small, boarding-school like program. Generally they were six years in length, and upon successful completion of all six years (16 - 22 years of age), graduates were given a special certificate that virtually guaranteed them a high-up position in the government. Think, by analogy, something not far off the Mandarin system in ancient China. Our characters, then would both be students entering their sixth, and final, year at once such academy.

He would be something of quite an anomaly; the last of a dying breed. As the only child, a son, of a relatively prominent family, his mother really had no choice but to send him off to university at age 16. While it was almost literally unheard of for men to actually graduate, it was relatively common for them to spend two to three years studying there, mostly for the singular prospect of finding a well-off woman to marry. Very typically, after engagement, they would drop out of classes and begin to serve their future wife. He, however, had seemingly no interest in that, idly spurning what advances he may have had from female classmates, to the point where he was doing the socially unthinkable - entering the sixth year as a male.

She, on the other hand, would fit into this society very, very well. The daughter of a prominent and extremely wealthy politician in the increasingly radical female-supremacist party. Even among such an elite school, she would have been something of an outlier. She would have always been something of a 'bully' in her social interactions at school; most of the female students a part of her almost worshipful clique for hope of future important political connections in the years to come. Males, on the other hand, were as a rule, simply beneath her (or more aptly, just about everyone was, but especially males), fit for reproduction and menial labor, but little else, as she sees it. She'd see it as something of a terrible joke that they were even allowed at the school, and make little attempts at hiding her views, much in line with her mother's.

Needless to say, they hadn't gotten along particularly well. In his first two or so years, he'd hardly stood out amongst the other males, so their interactions had been sparse, but as more and more males became engaged, and the herd thinned out, he started to stand out more and more. Until she simply couldn't stand it any more, the thought of a male thinking himself her equal. From around fourth year on, when he was one of only two remaining males left, she'd made it her mission to make his life absolute hell as best as she could. Particularly when he started fighting back, standing up to her. With all the resources at her disposal, and to the more cynical yet, her mother's rather large donations to the university, there was little that could be done to stop her. He still had to remain strictly within the rules, frustrating as that could be at times.

It was then over the summer before sixth year that she'd spoken to her mother about her disgust at the idea of a male entering the sixth year at the academy, that a rather nefarious plot was put forth. She, of course, had always since childhood had the dream of following in her mother's footsteps, and becoming a prominent member of her mother's party in her own time.

Her mother, in turn, was getting very close to being able to put forth - and pass - a law banning males from voting. From there, as everyone knew, it would be a very short time indeed until they were barred from higher education, well-off positions in companies. There was even talk in the months to come of making it a crime for a man to refuse a woman's serious proposal of marriage (already a VERY serious social mis-step, basically making the man un-marriagable afterwards, but not strictly speaking illegal) in the months to follow, effectively becoming their wife's property afterwards.

And so her mother proposed, as a rather grand way for her to enter the party, that she might take, and 'tame' the one remaining male before the year was over. It would, from a propagandistic perspective, be an absolutely brilliant display of the party's power by taking such a formerly well off male and teaching him his 'proper' place. Do whatever it took to make him absolutely submissive to her, like a proper male should be. And so she set off to school for the sixth year with three goals in mind:

1. Graduate.
2. Make sure he doesn't - either through willingly dropping out, or getting expelled.
3. Make him agree to marry, and thus submit to, her - again, willingly or not only as an incidental point.

I imagine that as a starting point, she might orchestrate things so they were stuck working together as partners on some large project or something from near the first day, so they'd be 'forced' to interact? Something along those lines.

So that's pretty much it for the plot I guess. I'd prefer to keep things relatively realistic. Just human characters, on an (alternate history) earth, as highlighted before. No 'magic' or anything of the sort. Relatively modern technology. Though I'm flexible if you'd like to change the names/regions/technology levels a bit - that's just a basic outline of the idea I have for this.

If you'd really like, I could possibly be flexible to adapting this plot to other settings, so if that's the determining factor, let me know. I'm generally not that huge into fandoms, but the one I think COULD work fairly well for this is Harry Potter, perhaps. (Obviously Hogwarts, or a similar school replacing the university above; a few other such topological changes; the plot would be essentially identical, with just a different backstory, which we could go over if you'd like).

Essentially, I'd like to have a lot of psychological conflict, mind games, all that. You can set up the background on your character however you want, I'd just like her to be portrayed reasonably close to the above for the roleplay itself. There probably will be a lot of resistance, drama, conflict, loathing, but extreme violence isn't really fitting for this, and thus isn't what I'm looking for.

Oh, and if it would help the dynamic more for you, I'm perfectly fine with you suggesting a picture to use as my character's appearance. Fair's fair though, so if you do so, I might ask the same in turn of you. xP

Obviously this seems to be an adult roleplaying site, so fair is fair. Just, keep things realistic and to the plot. My character at the beginning of things is going to hate yours; yours probably vice versa, but she has her own plans in mind. If something of an adult nature happens, it'd probably have to be of her own initiation at first, and probably a fairly humiliating one for my character. In any case, I'd like to keep the psychological end of things the main focus, but don't have any particular "limits" for most things within reason.

So yeah, I dunno. If by some fluke chance someone reading this is interested, please let me know!

Peace all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom