Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Semi-Detailed roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Wolf

Embracing my sins
Im a very very open roleplayer who is always looking for someone to roleplay with, chat or messages are fine i dont care too much, just add a little detail and dont do a ton of short responces because that really gets on my nerves, i dont mind short responces at times when talking or at a fight scene going back and forth but normal posts put a little effort into it please!

My main char is my wolf demon Shatos but i also i have other chars, mostly a vampire lord obsessed with becoming a demon and a Cold frost specialized mage who can summon frost dragons and sprites, I primarily use Yahoo messenger to roleplay but i dont mind the idea of rp over PM and Im use to a mid-evil or modern fantasy styled rp.

Please send me a PM with what your name on yahoo will be or put in the description of the friend requst that you saw my roleplay request on blue moon as ive been getting bots making friend requests to me

Please send me a PM with what your name on yahoo will be or put in the description of the friend requst that you saw my roleplay request on blue moon as ive been getting bots making friend requests to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom