Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Semes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lushez

Moon
Hello there everyone ^.^

What are you looking for?: Looking for long term rp partners that enjoy rping like me. I like smut but I also crave a plot to go along with it. I am also looking for a seme mostly, I cn play seme if the plot line is good enough, ask me please. Semi to advance literate and who enjoys paragraph form (1 paragraph and up)

What do you have to offer?: Well I have 5+ years experience in rping yaoi. I like to spin webs of creativity. I like to get suggestions from m partners and have a friendly atmosphere between us. My uke's are no where on the lazy sit there and take it side (boring). My ukes lover to be bossy/feisty/curious/ditzy (even so they are to clueless to understand things). But never wimpy and pathetic.

Genre?: I do M-rated rp's. I do all types of genres. Horror, Comedy, romance, ect. I do not do shota, tentecles or monsters. -.-

Likes: I like cross dressing (seme's and uke's), supernatural, mpreg (only if they are not human), crack/ comedy, awkward situations, rough sex, sweet sex, romantic seme's, manipulative seme's, shy seme's, head strong ukes, boss ukes, feisty ukes, cuteness/ cute moments, doubles (when we both play a seme and a uke), slice of life, ect.

Dislikes: Too much gore, killing of my characters, boring characters who do nothing, mary sues and gary sues, God playing, one liners, monsters/ tentecles, shota, wimpy ukes, non creativity, doing all the work by myself.

What do you do most?: Originals. I like to create my own Oc's, although if I do a fandom it would be. OCXNaruto- Your OCXLuffy type of thing.

Where can I contact you?

Gmail:
lov.icecream7@gmail.com

Or if you can not reach me mssg me here and I will let you know if I got the request or not.

Notes: We can come up with plots together.

Thank you. ^.^
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom