Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and more! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

Supernova
Hey there! I'm wanting to do some roleplaying, so I hope you're interested! The rp's below are only suggestions of plots I want to do. Feel free to give me a pm(faster) or reply on the thread with what you want to do!

YES:
• Furry/ Scaly
• Bestiality
• Action/ Adventure/ Romance
• Cumming
• Sci-Fi
• Fantasy
• Fandom-based rp
• Original rp
• Smut+Story
• OC x SC (story character)
• OC x OC

NO:
• No sex
• Scat/ pooping peeing
• MxM
• Futa
• Multiple people (3+)
• Gore/ Death/ Necrophilia
• Disgusting things

MAYBE:
• Incest
• Large age difference (20 years difference at most, 40 year old as oldest.)
• Modern/ normal people
• Just smut
• Rape
• Underaged
• SC x SC
• Rping with other guys

Some things about me before we rp:
• My characters usually aren't human, FYI, though they can be.
• I usually write 1-2 paragraphs, sometimes 3. However, I can make large posts as well.
• I usually don't care how literate you are, unless it's constantly 1 liners.
• I try to mirror the amount of text given to me.
• I don't have any kinks besides the pairings.
• I prefer romance over just sex, but I will do both.
• I prefer story and sex, but I am also willing to do smut rp's.
• I only rp on blue moon, and I do both pm's and threads.
• I'm online usually a couple times a day. You don't have to be online as much as I am, but I would prefer someone who is online at least once or twice a weak, and replies to me when they are online.
• Please don't randomly leave. I'm fine if you get bored and want to stop, buy please at least tell me you're leaving!

1. Sillis(OC) x Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars)

The Empire has taken over, and Ahsoka's on the run. While escaping to Tatooine, she tries to find a pilot to fly her around until she is safe from the Empire's clutches. Her plan was that no one would expect a criminal to associate with a Jedi, or former Jedi at least. Unfortunately, that's just the problem. At least, until she meats Sillis. Ahsoka is very unsure, as she doesn't trust any trandoshan, at least not after she was hunted for game by them. But Sillis is her only option.
(We could do this as they fall in love and get intimate, or she runs out of credits and has to find an alternative way to pay him.)
Sillis:
Lo-Taren-PL.jpg

Ahsoka:
ahsoka_tano_by_basedesire-d3hyvpu.jpg

Vash(OC) x Tali(OC) (Redwall)

Vash is a weasel who's had a pretty hard life, and has been forced to steal things from passing merchants just to survive, which isn't always easy. Vash is constantly hungry and his only home is a small tent that he managed to make from a tarp he stole and a few fallen branches.
When Tali, a small, kind hearted Abbey mouse, goes traveling out of the Abbey for a little fun and adventure, she gets a little more than she bargained for. Thinking she was safe from vermin, Tali was shocked when Vash grabbed her and drug her away, leaving a poorly written ransom note in her place. Vash won't hurt her if they continue to give him food and supplies. But will Tali get him to open up to her and free her, and get them to become friends. Or even more than friends?
Vash:
Damper_TV_series.jpg

Tali:
TessTV.gif

(Disclaimer: I do not own any of these series or pictures. All rights go to their original owners!)

Again, those two are just ones I'm interested in! Please, If you didn't like them, tell me what you want to do and I'll tell you if I'm interested! I hope that what I wrote gave you a general idea what I'm looking for and I hope to rp with you soon!

PS for Star Wars: I'm not good at rping force users nor do I enjoy it that much. However I like rping while the other person's a force user. I prefer rping a bounty hunter or something of the sort. However, I am willing to play padawans or people who didn't know they were force sensitive.

PS for Redwall: I'm not good at rping woodland creatures that much, but it's like the argument I stated above. I am willing to rp one. I prefer being a weasel or some kind of vermin, though.

A list of something's I would enjoy rping:
• Star Wars
• Redwall
• Star Fox
• Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra.
• Legend of Zelda (not as educated)
• Pokémon
• Naruto (Not as educated)
• Full Metal Alchemist (Not as educated)
• Halo
• Artemis Fowl
• crossovers
• Original

Just leave any suggestion and I'll get back to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom