Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Before he could pull out to tease her again, Celeste was already lifting herself up and roughly slamming her wet pussy onto his rock hard cock, making sure to feel every inch of him every time. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yees!" She chanted in moans, grinding and winding her hips again him willing him to not move and let her do the work. After getting a great feel for him Celeste slammed onto him having him completely fill her tiny pussy, grinding him as his member remained inside her.

Her sudden movement staggered him, and he fell onto his chair, his hands working quick to grab her hips and pull her to straddle him. She was rough and needy, and he loved it as she continually bounced on him, filling herself over and over. But soon she was grinding on him, and he growled. “You’re enjoying this quite a bit.” He teased in a low, husky voice.

"Alexander, You honestly do not know?' She asked, bouncing on his dick once more. "I dreamed of fucking you and getting fucked by you since we were young." She admitted, gripping his forearms to better support herself as she began to move faster. "This dick, is much better than I ever imagined, so yes I am enjoying this a lot."

“That is a long time to wait.” He smirked, lowering his head to her neck, kissing lightly, the opposite side of where he had bit before. “You feel amazing, you must have never had a partner bigger than a pencil if you are so tight for me.” His fangs teased at her pulse, slow, once more.

She moaned feeling his fangs grazing the other side og her neck. "Bigger no but they did well. They weren't nearly as thick as you though." Celeste moaned, keeping her focus on riding his cock like the pro she was. "I needed this cock Alexander, I slept naked hoping you would fuck me, I used your shower, wanting you to join me, Ahh shit!!" She cried out, suddenly climaxing on his dick once again but never did she stop fucking him after she rode out her orgasm.

Alexander smirked but moaned against her neck as he felt her orgasm on his cock once more, feeling her body never letting up on riding him. “That’s three times just now, and you want more? You are a little nympho, aren’t you. But that’s alright. Fuck me, now. Make me cum.” His fangs bit down even as he shifted to bare his own neck to her, drinking of her blood even as he offered his own.

Alex gasped and groaned against her neck as he felt her bite him, feeling the mix of pleasure and pain filling him up nearly to the brim as she rode him like a champion. His own hips joined into the plan, thrusting rough into her from below, matching her tempo.

The feeling and sound of their skin slapping echoed throughout his office, along with her moan, screams and curses she spat out continuously. "Cum for me!" She coached. grinding his entire length, she forced back inside her, letting him feel her walls and cervix. "Oooh shit your dick is too much!"

He sealed the bite again as his hips thrusted hard, rough, erratically into her. “You better cum too.” It was an order, as his hands went to her hips and moved her with him, hard thrusts deep into her. It was a minute before he came, his hot cum filling her insides to the brim.

Alex was breathing heavy as his arms wrapped around Celeste, holding her to him even as she rested against him. “And this is why you never break your word to me.” He whispered softly to her. “Because this is your reward for your loyalty.”

Alex kissed her forehead softly as she got up. “Yes, I must get back to work. Make sure to wash up well, Celeste. And I will see you tonight.”

“I won’t forget.” He said, with a smile as he pulled a paper from the side of his desk. But then he heard her question, and he looked up at her. “No, Celeste, you may not. I confiscated them.”

She frowned at the denial and stuck her tongue out in her childish manner before walking out of his off, proudly smelling of him and sex. When she finally arrived to the estate, Celeste decided to soak in a hot bath to help her body heal from Alexander's care and handle. Once clean and somewhat able to feel her lower half Celeste dressed in a grey chiffon gown and put her hair up in a messy ponytail with entrails framing her face while she sat at the dining table for Alexander's arrival.

Alexanders remaining work for the night was long and frustrating, having to push it further in time because of the unscheduled meeting and the activities with Celeste. But he finished them on time, heading to his rooms to wash briefly before dressing in his normal clothing and heading to Celeste’s part of the estate. “I see you’ve gotten yourself ready.” He said, closing the door before leaning against the frame.

Alexander easily moved to take a seat, body instantly relaxing as he watched Celeste move around. “Ah, you did? Do tell.”

Alexander frowned as he heard the meal list. “I hope you enjoy your meal then, Celeste.” He leaned back in the chair as he watched her closely.

"You know the answer about that already." He said, his eyes never leaving hers. "I don't intake anything but blood. The body cannot handle it."

Celeste frowned. He never ate with her which always upset her but silently she ate, and called upon their servant to give him a substantial glass of blood as his meal. She knew that their bodies were always different since youth but either way she liked having him with her. Once she was finished with her meal. Celeste drank, then looked at Alexander in his glorious beauty.

Back
Top Bottom