Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In-Depth Post-Apoc Plot Lit-Adv Lit (m|m) | seeking only one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth

• Hello. I will only use this character and this story with only one other partner.

| Key Points |
                          [ o ] No beginner levels please. This will be a detailed and in-depth roleplay. Bare minimum I want for post lengths is three paragraphs and would highly prefer more length.
                          [ o ] There will be violence (so if you don’t like the thought of blood, dismemberment, etc. then this is not for you), action, betrayal, heartbreak, romance, sex, fighting, supernatural aspects such as angelic and demonic creatures alike, bloodshed, etc.
                          [ o ] No Mpreg whatsoever.
                          [ o ] I will be playing multiple characters as side characters only, and expect you do the same. With that being said, however, I will only have my one main lead. I will restate, extra characters are meant to be side/background characters to help move the story along.
                          [ o ] This is to be written in third person and past tense only. Thoughts will be typed as ‘This is a thought.’ and vocal speech will be typed as “This is a vocal speech.”.
                          [ o ] My definition for ‘uke’ simply means that the character is the ‘catcher’ in the bedroom, and the ‘seme’ simply means that the character is the ‘pitcher’ in the bedroom.
                          [ o ] I don’t like choosing name’s for someone else’s character, but in this one I have a name for my partner’s character. MC’s name is Ren for he is experiment number ‘417’ (fouR onE seveN) and I would like for YC’s name to be Rex for he is experiment number ‘416’ (fouR onE siX).
                          [ o ] I would HIGHLY prefer to do this via Drive.Google, but may be convinced (BIG TIME MAYBE) to do it via threads.
                          [ o ] The only reason I am playing the ‘uke’/’catcher’ role is because I pictured Death the ‘uke’ in when it came to the bedroom scenes, and I had already found a visual that fitted perfectly to how I pictured Death. Plus I just love playing ‘Death’.
                          [ o ] I would really like it if we could discuss more details via aim or skype/msn.

Now, as far as to the exact details of what it is to take place , I would like to discuss that with my potential partner.

BACKGROUND/SETUP

In a Post-Apocalyptic world, one would not except there still be in advances in technology, and yet there is. After the Third World War, civilization had been devastated and world itself nearly destroyed. It was unclear was exactly start the launch of the nuclear weapons, but what was clear was the chain reaction effect that a single launched nuclear weapon had. Every country launched their own and countless lives were lost. The total of lives lost was too great for even consideration of counting. Humans and non-humans alike lost their lives. What world had not seen were the ones upon the sidelines.

There was group who merely went by the title ‘The Organization’. The Organization had existed since before the dark ages, constantly working within the shadows. While the concepts and ideals of magic had faded over time, The Organization continued to thrive upon such ideals. They partook in any form they found, whether it would seem to be for the greater good or even for the greater evil. More often than not, it was the darker magic that proved most promising. The darker side always seemed to provide more advantages and of far more use.

The Organization also possessed another goal, a goal that seemed of upholding the principles of ‘Balance’. There was to be dark and light, good and evil, death and life.

After the near destruction of the entire world, The Organization began to rebuild the world. There were now a few Metropolis Cities and with more smaller slum cities throughout the new world. Nature repossessed much of the old world and its cities, becoming rather lethal to those unfortunate to wander deep within. Through the Third World War, The Organization was able to accomplish their largest goal yet; harnessing Death and Life.

Through many trials and errors, Death and Life were finally incarnated into physical humanoid forms. Death and Life were incarnated upon the same time and were viewed as the ‘Twins of The Organization’. Death and Life started were raised within the marble walls of the main Facility owned by The Organization. At first, the two were being raised together, never to be parted from one another’s sides. This aided in maintaining a check with Death as Death was far less predictable than Life.

Many experiments were done upon both Death and Life, the primary focus was for their to be one incarnate capable of both tasks. Since Life represented creation, why could it not also represent destruction? It would be far easier for The Organization to keep tract and maintain one than having to do so over two. The experiments were painful and inflicted suffering upon both incarnates. The Organization soon appeared to possess their main objective as Life was now able to create and destroy. This meant there was to be no further use for Death.

Life and Death were soon separated as Life further became The Organization’s ‘star’. Although The Organization appeared to show distaste towards Death, Life showed more interest and even adoration. Even upon their separation, Life would find a way to see Death and to obtain ‘quality time’ with him. One night, Death had asked Life why he was despised and hated so, to which Life abruptly replied, “I am their perfect, promised lie and you are their beautiful, horrific, blatant truth.”

The Organization were not fully blind and soon caught wind of a secret affair growing between Death and Life. In fear of Life being corrupted, a permanent split was arranged as Death was to be discarded. Death was sent far from Life’s reach.

Years passed and a deep loathing had ignited with Life. A game was soon being played as Life obeyed The Organization, soon becoming an instrument of their whim. Life played his role perfectly only so that he could use any resources he could obtain to find where Death had been sent. In separating Life and Death, The Organization had been the ones to corrupt Life.

My Death Puppet
                          mcm12_zps645688a1.png

REN (aka ‘DEATH’ / ‘417’)
                          height - 175cm (5’9)
                          weight - 74 kg (163 lbs)
                          build - lean build with a ‘pretty boy’ appearance
                          eye colour - metallic silver sky blue
                          hair colour - raven with white a few white strips
                          complexion - creamy tan
                          age - to be discussed
                          breed - Death Incarnated Human
                          position - uke aka ‘catcher’