Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A List Of Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
These are a list of plots that I thought up for many different things. While I may change these up in order to keep things fresh, such as; mixing them with another franchise or original story. I will post very little about them and just give you a general idea of what happened though character quotes. It's probably easier for me to do that. Unfortunately, these ideas are more action based or survival based roleplays. It's probably easier for me to do that. While it does have smut in it, it'll probably be kept to a minimum like...10 to 20%. If you see one you like that you might want to use for yourself, just let me know and I'll let you know the story behind each to use yourself. Well, without further ado, let me list what I have so far and I'll update this with a new plot everyday. ^^

Legend of Zelda

"I was the Hero of Time, a symbol of hope and courage. A symbol of strength. Unfortunately, nothing I've faced before could've prepared me for what came for Hyrule that day. It swept across the plains like a virus. This darkness...I felt this before. It was something that I had to face within myself a long time ago. I thought I was done with it but it came for me and Hyrule became caught in the crossfire. Everything was blanketed in a cover of darkness, the sky grew black and heavy as if you couldn't detect any life anywhere. Zelda and I tried to evacuate as many citizens as we could from Castle Town all the way to Zora's domain. We rounded up everyone that we could and with the help of the goddessess, we were able to transport them out of harm's way. Zelda and I were the last ones but we didn't want to leave. Not yet. There was something to be done about this. This darkness was swallowing Hyrule and it wasn't going to stop until it had me and Zelda even it had to swallow the whole world. The goddesses stopped this once before when the world was only beginning but did not have the power to do so now since the Tri-Force was split apart. They told us that this darkness was the embodiment of evil, everything that we had seen, heard, or felt came from this. This which was supposed to be locked away forever in the Void but got out because of a familiar foe, Ganondorf. Zelda, after hearing about this, told the goddesses to keep the people safe while we dealt with this and despite their warning, we chose to stay anyway. They disappeared only to return once the problem had been dealt with. Zelda and I as much as we wanted to fight knew that we would be slaughtered within minutes. Taking only what we have, we left Hyrule on Epona to ride to the next kingdom that was a long ride ahead, Astoria. A land just as old and as true as Hyrule was. Our story begins here..."

-Link

----------------------------------------------

Resident Evil

"It was finally done, the work of the viruses were eradicated or so we thought. It has been about five years and the BSAA has already been disbanded. I sought to return to my everyday life, I was done with fighting. Unfortunately for the world, it was not over. This new virus spreaded in a way none of us would've thought; rain and wind currents. Did we ever think about what would happen about all those spores that gotten up into the atmosphere? We didn't and now they bonded together then mutated into a different form into a new virus which I call it Neo Virus. It's spreading everywhere and at an alarming rate. I only heard about it on tv but soon enough I heard a familiar sound outside my house. They were here, those infernal creatures. They quickly started to outnumber the living because some didn't realize until it was too late. The people, animals, and other creatures that came in contact with the rain mutated quickly. Those poor souls didn't stand a chance in hell. Everything turned to shit after that. All the remaining living humans went underground within places that the rain could not get to. I did too. Unfortunately, we all couldn't hide forever, no matter where we were. Upon traveling through the sewers, I found a woman who passed out. I guess she was badly injured, I treated her the best I could because the smell of blood attracted them. I couldn't just leave her there so I decided to take her with me. I don't know if she's alive or dead but I do know that I need to reach the underground bunker of the old BSAA headquarters. There, I would find other people who might've been alive and thinking of a way to get around. I've got a long walk ahead of me especially with her on my back. This is my story, the story of survival."

-Chris Redfield
----------------------------------------------

Fallout New Vegas

"I fought an entire powerful army and made New Vegas an independant nation. I'm only just a courier, just how do I run an entire nation by myself? Sure, I would probably have help with the people I meant along the way but despite that, it's still a lawless nation. I would need to build up an entire army to keep it safe. That wouldn't come easy, I know it wouldn't. I took the challenge anyway and I traveled out in order to find others to fight for my cause. Maybe I'm stepping into territory that I shouldn't be? It doesn't matter anymore, I made my choices and I have to take responsibility. Upon reach every provience that I could in New Vegas, I was able to find others to join this army. From hired hands to scientists, I did my best to employ them all but it wouldn't be enough. I needed lots of supplies. Guns, ammo, medicine, food, machines, anything that I could get my hands on. I was told that I could find all of that within the ruins of D.C. and the Commonwealth. It was a long trek, indeed. In the ruins of D.C., I was told to find a entity called the Lone Wanderer. It seems this person is in the same boat as I am. I decided to take it upon myself to get there to find them and I would be traveling via vertibird thanks to the NCR leaving what they had in New Vegas. So I'm traveling there and hopefully bring them all back with me or send all of us and our tech there. We need to stick together or that's what I would think and I know that this Lone Wanderer would agree with me, right? Only one way to find out."

-The Courier

------------------------------------------

Devil May Cry

"My name is Vergil. Older brother of the demon hunter, Dante Sparda. While he basked in the spotlight of being the human's favorite devil hunter, I stayed to the shadows. I have no intention of revealing to the world that I am back. How I came back to life...I don't know nor do I care. I no longer seek my father's power as I feel that I've surpassed it, no doubt that Dante has as well. While I do not currently live in any sort of home, I procure everything as I go along. It's not my first choice to do so but I have no other choice since I don't have money and am not going to degrade myself on getting a job that doesn't have anything to do with killing demons who are worth my time. The more I think about it, I should've stayed in hell. Either way, both choices are noisy and annoying which is the why I chose the latter. Unfortunately, walking to this accursed city is proving to be more trouble than it's worth. The fool who summoned me died so I couldn't ask for a ride and upon trying, I crashed it. Hmph, no matter, I'll just force the next car I see to take me to my destination. It is tiring to walk from country to country."

-Vergil Sparda

----------------------------------------
That's all I'll put down for now. Tomorrow I'll list some plots for normal pairings. They might not be the best plots but a little imagination goes a long way. Enjoy! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom