Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Female for long term Teacher/student RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_C

Meteorite
Teacher/Student (REALLY CRAVING THIS ONE) - It's that time of year again, back to school. The mornings are becoming cooler and as one walks outside there is a certain crisp feeling to the air as it fills the lungs. ( http://www.personal.psu.edu/mpg5033/blogs/mpg_portfolio/Fall%20Scene.jpg ). Chris had just recently moved to this small town in America from Canada in order to get a full time teaching job. So far everything is going great. The staff at the school has been great to him and the students really seem to be liking him. This may be due to the fact that he is just 29 and that is much younger than most of the other teachers.

(Insert your characters name here) dreads this time of year as she never really liked school too much even though she was a smart girl and obtained average grades. She has had a hard life up to this point dealing with many family issues/abuse (The level of abuse is up to you). However this year is starting out a little different. There is a new teacher that makes her smile like no other person has before and makes her feel like coming to school most days.

In this RP I would like to first explore how these two would end up together. I feel that it can go a lot of different ways which we can discuss between us if you are interested in writing this story. Second, I want a long term RP so many we have to find a way to make this taboo relationship work in the real word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom