Of a different Breed (Jugger x Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Trixie was a 20 year old Raichu, Freshman in college. She had decided to take in her brother so he could immediately move into college after High School. She loved her brother Nathan. He had not yet evolved but he was probably the cutest Pikachu she'd ever seen. And as previously said, she lvoed him... maybe more than a sister should.

She'd be lying if she ever said she DIDN'T think about her brother. Or hadn't rigged him walking in on her naked or masturbating or in the shower. He was kinda used to it but she loved playing with his virgin mind. It was entertaining. And now he'd be living with her for up to five years. Five years of teasing and fun.

Trixie constantly wears short shorts and a tanktop, she rarely wears a bra, her perky nips always visible. She knows that its makes her look like a slut, but she liked the attention. And who doesn't enjoy being a slut every now and then?

Today was the day though. The day Nathan came. This was going to be oh so entertaining.

Today would be the first day that Nathan would move in with his older sister, Trixie. Nathan proceeded to her home as if it were a normal thing. He had no qualms about Trixie and the way she lived, but he often hated how she presented herself around him. One would think that she had a thing for him...but that would be weird. She's his older sister, that'd be taboo. Besides, he didn't think she would be like that. But there was always a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that had him interested somewhat, ever since she would tease him when she was in highschool. He opened the door to her house and walked in, kicked off his shoes and dropped his backpack in the corner, really making himself at home. "Trixie! I'm home!" He called out, not seeing her anywhere in the living room. "Huh...wonder if she's home." He began to roam around the house in search of her, wondering where she was. He had no baggage, only his school stuff. He didn't need much, just a bed pretty much to sleep on. "Trixie? You there?"

Trixie exited her room, wearing her usual style of pretty much nothing. She entered the living room of her small 2 bedroom appartment with a gliding gait and a spring in her step. "Hey little bro!" she said gleefully running up to give Nathan a big hug. Her massive tits squished against Nathans face, her perky nips gliding across his cheeks, hardening to the touch.

she released the embrace and smiled at him, physical sparks jumping in between her ears from what appeared to be happiness, but in reality was probably horniness. She was indeed happy though, she hadn't seen her brother since last christmas and its great to finally see his cute little virgin face again.

(1,000th post WOO-HOO!)

(Congrats :] )

"T-Trixie...?!" He cried out as he suddenly felt her hug him, her breasts mashing his face and her nipples pressing against his cheeks. His tail pointed outward and was slightly crooked from the surprise, a small bit of sparks flying off of it before he calmed down and hugged her back. "Its uh...been a long while, Trix." He replied, blushing lightly. This would only make the red dots upon his cheeks glow even more pretty much as he looked away from her. "This is a pretty interesting house you've got here...You sure you've got enough room for me to stay here for a few years?" He questioned and moved to sit on the couch, and further himself from her to avoid any...embarrassing moments from how aroused he was right then and there despite not having a boner in his pants at the moment.

Trixie hopped on the couch with him crossing her legs tightly and leaning away from Nathan, giving him a propper veiw of her plentiful ass. Which by now, has no doubt been filled with plenty of frat boy cocks. She began playing with her tail as they talked and bit her finger seductively, smiling at nathan playfully the entire time.

"Why of course Natey." she began "My roommate just moved out so mom and dad offered to pay the difference of the rent. You'll have her room."

He looked away, trying not to take a peek at Trixie's voluptuous ass. 'Dammit...Why is she doing this to me...Does she have any idea as to how she's presenting herself?' He thought in his head and heard her explain that her roommate had moved out, and that was why he was able to get into her house to begin with. "Sounds good to me, Trix." He replied and turned on the TV. He tried his best not to look at his sister or acknowledge her. 'She's your older sister...stop it...' He scolded himself, feeling sort of aroused from how she was presenting herself. "Hey Trix...Do you have anything to drink?"

"Sure!" she said hopping up and heading to the kitchen. "Whats your poison?"

The kitchen was more or less an attachment to the main living room, as well was the dining room, which was a glorified nook with a table in it. The kitchen was much smaller than what Nate was used to but it was perfect for someone living a modest lifestyle. Not that there is ANYTHING modest about Trixie's way of living.

Misunderstanding her brother, or perhaps just trying to get him tipsy, Trixie opened her small but plentiful liquor cabinet.

Nathan frowned. "Er...I'm not exactly twenty one yet, Trix...I'm only eighteen." He murmured and looked away still. "But I guess a drink can't hurt. You aren't a nark, are ya?" He joked and moved to look into the liquor cabinent, only seeing brands of liquor and not having any knowledge of them. "Uh...Hm...I don't drink, but...You may know more about this than I do...So you pick my 'poison'...Just hope you've got some Pecha berries or something so I don't faint." He was a clueless dunce.

"Then let me in there." she said pushing Nathan playfully out of the way and bending over. Her ass swallowed her shorts revealing the underpart of her ass cheecks and showing no panty line. Upon closer inspection, Nathan could see her perfect pussy in the form of a camel toe. "Here we go, something simple for you and I." she popped up her tits bouncing as she did. She pulled out two plastic cups and poured the liquor in the cup followed by a few peices of ice and a splash of sprite.

"Here you go you'll like it, its sweet like you." she said with a smile.

"You're too kind." He said as he took the alcoholic beverage and looked at it. The scent...well...he couldn't smell anything! He frowned and circled the glass in his hand, letting the fluid inside swirl about before he began to drink it as fast as he can. He put the glass on the table and let out a deep 'Aah'. "Woah...Holy hell that...Bleh...I don't know if its cause its my first drink but that burns the throat..." He murmured, trying to forget about the image of her perfect booty and pussy in her tight clothings out of his head.

"Well massage your throats and chest like this." she said rubbing his neck and chest gingerly and smiling, well aware it has no effect on the burn. She ran her hand gently but roughly up and down his chest, getting lower and lower with every movement.

"Oh my Nate, you've been working out havent you." she said feeling his well cut abs. "There a girl back home you're trying to impress?"

"No...Not really...Just been getting into a lot of scraps lately...Nothing serious..." He murmured, feeling really woozy from the alcohol...He really was a lightweight if one small drink could fuck him up like this. Her hand rubbing along his chest felt so...amazing for some reason and his lust began to show in his pants as he began to erect, his cheeks flushing redder, the polkadots on them practically glowing and slightly sparking with electricity. "Trix...What was the drink you gave me...I don't feel right..." His cock was fully erect and poking out of his pants.

Trixie reached down and gripped Nathan's belt. She was truely moving quick, but she didn't want to wait. For the first time in her life she could have her baby brother without even the slightest worry. She could fuck him for hours and still be horny at the rate she was going.

"are you getting hard little brother?" she said into his ear, licking the long yellow ear up and down as she unbuckled his belt.

"A little..." He answered honestly, feeling her tongue up and down his yellow ear. "Trix...What're you doing..." He murmured weakly as he felt his belt come off. He reached over and grasped her hand, trying to stop her but the extra weight would pull her hand down onto his clothed cock. "Stop...This isn't right...I'm drunk or drugged...You're drunk..." At least he hoped she was drunk... "And we're siblings...You're my older sister...This ain't right, Trix..." He murmured, though his cock would throb in his pants as her hand was on it.

"I didn't think if you'd mind if I dropped a few berries known to be aphrodisiacs to Pikachu in there." she winked gripping his cock more and smiling. Trixie licked behind his ear and moaned loudly. "You can't say you've never wanted to put this in your big sis right?" she said before dropping to one knee and gleefully stroking him through his boxers and giggling.

"You did...What...?" He murmured as he felt her grip his cock and begin to start stroking it. "I...I've had the idea several times before...You just show off your body so much..." He reached down and began to unzip his pants, letting out his bare, erect cock for her. "Trix...I'm feeling so hot right now...Why did you drug me...?"

"well cause rape is illegal and I wanted to fuck you as a moving-in present." she said with a smile rapidly stroking Nathaniels hard young cock. Trixie took the tip into her mouth and began licking the sensitive hole sucking the head just a bit.

"Trixie stop...this is immoral..." Yet his hand reached out and began to place it onto her head, slowly pushing her back down as he wanted her to take in more of his cock rather than her just licking the entrance of his urethra. "I can't control myself anymore...I'm so horny...!" He moved forward suddenly, pushing Trixie onto her back with his lips going to hers, kissing her passionately as his cock prodded against her pants-covered pussy. "I want to fuck you so badly Trixie...I don't care...I want to fuck you!"

Trixie moaned when the surprisingly thick pikachu cock filled her hot mouth. She looked up at her little brother, smiling with the dick entering her throat. She couldn't help but giggle when her brother took control and began kissing her, of course the perverted raichu couldn't resist her brother's hot tongue filling her mouth and tasting his own cock on the tongue. She wrapped her legs around him as sparks shot from her tail and ears from the hot excitement.

"Oh little brother," she said with a blush "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear that... please fuck my slutty pussy Natey."

He reached down and began to move her pants down just enough so he could slide her panties aside. His cock began to prod her bare pussy, static sparking on his body as his cheeks glowed a bright red from the situation. He couldn't believe this was happening...He prodded her more and more before slowly pushing his cock inside of her, losing his virginity to his older sister. "Trixie...You're my first..." He admitted and looked up at her with an embarrassed look on his face. "I'm glad though...I've always wanted to have sex with you...You always show yourself as a true slut whenever I'm around...I can't control myself anymore...I don't think I'd have been doing this unless you drugged me..."

"aaaaaaAAAAGH!" Trixie began convulsing and thrusted hard into her brother's waist as his hard pikachu cock penetrated her pussy and was fully and slowly enveloped by her far-from-delicate folds. She smiled and locked lips with her brother, so happy that his cock was finally in her. She felt him pulse inside her already, he would most likely cum soon. Trixie didn't mind, she wanted it all and she was on the pill, so she wasn't affraid to get filled with his sweet seed. "Oh god, Natey... fuck you're bigger than I thought."

"You feel so good...Trix..." He moaned out, thrusting harder and harder into her with his Pikachu dick. In and out, he'd slap his hips into hers as his cock stabbed into her. A spark of electricity would fly from his cheeks with each thrust...until he finally came. The result would include a cum blast deep into Trixie's wound, a loud moan from Nathan, and a small thundershock between the two of them as his stored electricity would fill both of their bodies. Once it was all over, he fell down limp onto Trixie's body, face in her breasts and burnt out. "T-Trix...What'd we do...? How could we do something like this...?"

Sparks shot from Trixies tail as her cunt was thrashed by her kid brother with surprisingly strong thrusts. She looked at him and smiled at his blushing and static charge. The lights began to flicker on and off as the two fucked on the kitchen floor. Her pussy dripped it was so wet and sparks jumped from her cunt to the wet floor as the tension built in her body. "FUCK ME HARDER!" she screamed moments before her brother's orgasm. She moaned as she was full of his cum at last. She hugged him as he collapsed.

"I love you little bro." she said with a moan "Its okay... mommy and daddy dont need to know." she said with a smile. "besides... you're definitely not done with me." She said crawling out from beneath him and bending over the counter, stepping on her tip-toes and spreading her cum soaked cunt for him.

"Ready for round two?"

"Why haven't we done this sooner..." He answered, and moved to thrust his cock into her. He fucked her on the counter...then on the floor again...Then moved to the couch and then onto the night table. Endless rounds of sex. Nathan was youthful...He could last much longer. When they finished their most recent one, they were now in her bed. The scent of sex strong in the air and Nathan was sweating up a storm. "I...I don't know if I can go anymore..." He had came so much inside of her and on her. He'd never had sex before and this was one hell of a first time. "Trix...I love you so much....We should do this much more often...." He began to play with her foot with the tip of his toe.

Hours of endless, rough, passionate, firey sex filled the apartment. Every room, every position. It was insanity Trixie orgasmed multiple times but every time the cum hit her fur she was fired up and horny again. At last, Nathan collapsed on her again, sweaty, sparking and exhausted. Trix leaned up and kissed him with as much tongue as she could and grabbed his tight young ass.

"I love you too baby bro." she said with a smile, "You've done a lot tonight, let me take over okay?"

Trixie flipped Nathan over and began going down on him, taking his fully erect, cum-soaked dick into her mouth. She smiled and moaned as its girth entered her throat again. She closed her eyes and rapidly began pumping her head up and down to milk every last drop from his young, energized cock.

Back
Top Bottom