Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Girls and Virtual Worlds [Updated 2013-10-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exceed Charge

Planetoid
[Updated 2013-10-30]: I'm really craving just some straight up smut right now over IM or something of that nature. You'd be my friend forever if you could help me with that.

'Ello there and welcome to my humble little request thread, thanks for clicking!

It's been awhile since I've been on and I'm looking to get back into things here and get some rps going!

What I'm looking for/General Guidelines
=====
- Long term - I want to have something that is going to go on and span across some length of time where characters can have development.
- Plot - Goes with the long term above it, but I want to do something more than just sex. Sure that can be in there and I'd like it to be, but I want more than that too.
- Length/Grammar - This isn't really anything I am to picky about. I would just like to be able to read and understand what you are typing. I also want to work on my writing so I'd like to RP with someone who does a couple of paragraphs at least.
- PMs - This is the preferred method I'd like to RP on. I'm not really a fan of threads and it's easier for me to keep track on things on PMs as well as being able to sit and work my posts out.

Plots/Ideas
=====
Right now I'm looking for things not based in modern and reality, I want to RP to get away from those things. I am a fan of Sci-Fi so doing something with that is a plus. I'm not to much into Fantasy, but it depends on details of it.

What I'm craving right now is something in the vain of a shounen anime and things of that sort. So to break that down, I'm looking for something a bit crazy with it's world and it's powers, with some action, more lighthearted, and fanservice. Where it can go down a Monster of the Week type thing for character building and then an plot that goes through it all as well.

Below are some starts of plots I have.

Magical Boy - This would follow your typical magical girl show. There are monsters or some such evil sort that needs to be stopped. The kicker is that when my character transforms he ends up as a girl. Your character could be another magical girl who is a girl outside of the transformation as well. There could be MxF or FxF scenes due to the uniqueness of the guy character.

Or if the whole genderbend isn't your thing the part with my character changing genders can be dropped.

For the magic it would be more technical based. So the wands might be more futuristic looking, mechanical, etc. There could be an AI built into the device to assist with the spells, because you know something has to say what the name of the attacks are.

Secret World - This would have the setting of a college, but there is more to it than just being a college. There is some evil force that is about. There is currently a magical girl fighting them, but the college has started a project to create a means to fight as well. What they come up with is a suit of power armor. The person in the armor and the magical girl meet up and join together. There could even be a bit of mystery to the whole thing with the college and maybe it isn't everything it seems to be.

Press Start - In the near future, life sucks in the real world and most people escape to the virtual world that has grown in popularity in the coming years. The plot would follow something of trying to find the secrets of the virtual world to keep it out of the hands of an evil corporation or something along those lines. I think it would be neat to work with two worlds and have events in the virtual world as well as the real world to figure out the mysteries of both worlds and how they interconnect. I suppose it's mostly Ready Player One, without using the exact setting as that.

Shrinking Man/Women - I'd love to do something where one of the characters gets a device or something that can shrink people and either of the characters is shrunk for the others pleasure. This would pretty much be smut with not to much plot, but god I would love to do it. You would be my friend forever if you wanted to.

If I have anything else I will make sure to update it and fill in more details if they come to mind.

I'm open to suggestions that you might have though on what I have listed or if you have any other ideas.

Kinks
=====
Here is a link to my F-List for kinks and the like.

Fandoms
=====
Here are some Fandoms I like as well if you wanted to do something like that. I am a bit weird where I don't really take to playing established characters. I never feel I can do them justice so it would be more playing around in the world.
-Air Gear
-School Days
-Highschool of the Dead
-Code Geass
-Fate/Stay Night (If only for Rin)
-Doctor Who
-Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/Power Rangers (you know if the title didn't give it away)
-To Love-Ru
-Mass Effect
-Nanoha (this is the kind of magical girl I would like to do)
-Kämpfer (this is where the gender change idea came as well)
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventuere
-Gundam
-Pacific Rim (I'd love to do something with this)
-Ready Player One (it has to be one of the best books ever)

Anyway if none of that does anything for you or you have an idea, you can go ahead and PM me or IM me, my AIM is exceedcharge555 and YIM is exceedcharge.

I look forward to talking and RPing with ya~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom