Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Truth, or Dare? (MxF Roleplay Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradius

Planetoid
Hey, my name is Gradius, and I'm a new recent roleplayer. I am in need of a roleplay. Most of my time here has been actually reading, and so far, I've only done 2 roleplays. Females only. I don't do homosexual stuff, sorry. Of course, here is the scenario I've been quite thinking about, and has intrigued me mostly. The characters are 17-18 years old.

Today is a normal day like any other. Until Ethan Wallace gets a phone call from his best friend. His best friend, who he has known for a long time, has invited him over to play a game. He was intrigued to know, what kind of game he was going to be thrown into. Of course his innocent friend, had something in store for him, and could change his life forever.

This is a long term roleplay. I only do PMs, and I don't use AIM at all. I need very interesting girls who can think of the most creative questions and dares for my character to do, and it doesn't matter how much dirty, nor weird it is, (But none of that nasty stuff, such as but not limited to self inflicted pain or mutilation. None of that stuff.) has to be playing as an innocent girl. (I might have ideas later, for now... I'll see what you girls have to offer.)

Also, if you could you please try to use the best grammar, spelling, and punctuation there is? It really doesn't matter much, but it lies in the perspective, and my character or I may misinterpret what you are trying to say. It's fine to write one liners, but if it's going to be one liners, I expect fast messages. If it's going to be paragraphs, I am fine with it. Just let me know if you are going to be away or doing something else. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom