Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter: Darker Universe (18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potterfan_oc

Meteorite
Hello!

I am looking for a writing partner to write a role play/fan fiction set in an alternate version of the Harry Potter universe where anything and everything can be changed within reason.

Basic information

. Set during Harry's Era (1991-1997/8)

. played via on-site PM or off site e-mail

. Post length is a minimum of 1 paragraph (5-7 lines) twice a day or more

. There will be 7 years in total (1 per book/movie) with the option of continuing after graduation or play the next generation

. IMPORTANT: There is a Ban of ANY sexual activities between students under age 16, BUT npc teen pregnancy is allowed provided the student gets pregnant during the school holidays.

- When students reach age 16 they can engage in sexual intercourse hetero and f/f pairs are "on stage" m/m activities are "off stage"

- Fetish play is allowed, but, we will have to discuss what kinks are and are not acceptable within rp when NPCs and OCs are of age

. Each year starts during the time the characters would get their Hogwarts letters and ends during the end of the school year unless we decide to keep going.

. At the end of each book/movie year, i'd like to write "DVD Extras" which consists of e-mails with bloopers/out takes, cast interviews, behind the scenes, the cast goofing around with various costumes, wigs,etc

Story and plot modification

. A "Changes sheet" will be used to write down changes we want to make to characters, each book/movie plot, character, etc

. Each change will be voted for, 3 edits of each plot will be allowed before a default reject of an idea

. i'm looking to kill off Harry at the end of the first year so we can join Ron and Hermione to make a group of 4, let me know if this is a problem

Examples

. Real world celebs appear in the Potter verse as themselves or Wizarding and/or Muggle celebrities e.g. Avril Lavigne is a half blood witch or David Beckham is a quidditch super-star for the England team

. Magical Creatures (vampires, elves,etc) get more equal standing in wizarding society as part of The " Ministry's Of Magic's Equality Act " (M.O.M.E.A) Vampires can become students, ministry workers,etc

. Gilderoy lockhart is a well traveled stand up comedian INSTEAD of a fraudulent liar

. 1) Hermione has an identical twin sister "Persephone" 2) Shes sorted into Ravenclaw 3) she develops a "big rack" in later years which distracts male characters 4) she has an affair with malfoy

. Ron is the only boy in a family of girls

. Ginny turns bisexual in her 5th year

. Draco fails Voldemort and gets murdered,etc

Application process
1) filling in a character bio sheet, IN full (ask me for a blank template)
2)a short writing sample of 1 paragraph
- I can help with the form if your not good with bio sheets.

Back story

In the early 22nd century, a demonic spirit inhabiting a mortal (witch or wizard) uses magic to travel back through time to the 1920's with the intention of finding a new host body, joining Hogwarts and joining the Death Eaters to enslave muggles and purify the wizarding race.

Fortunately, 4 angels travel back in time as well, but arrive in the late 1970's, incarnating as mortal bodies (our characters, Viktor Krum and Fleur Delacour, focus will be on OUR OC's) their mission is simple: apprehend the demon and take it back to the present (our future) for trial and punishment.

If you'd like to know more or apply, please get in touch

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom