Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time Control (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradius

Planetoid
Although I think no one has done this before, (There probably are people who have done a scenario that uses time.) I might as well revive time as a story device. I am going to roleplay as a character named Britten Grant, a 23 year old vigilante who can control time by reversing it, stopping it, or slowing it down. He utilizes these powers to save peoples' lives or for his own being, (But he isn't a greedy person.) and tries to fix things he messed up.

I need a female for this scenario, and the character would also have the powers to control time also. She would either be a sidekick, or just goes her own way until their paths meet. (She cannot become evil, but could just make some complications for Britten to fix.) Of course, the story can go any way it can, either ending a good way, or at a bad ending, though I prefer good endings. Another part is that it doesn't HAVE to be sexual, it could just be a great way for some storytelling, but if you'd like, it can go THAT way also.

On a side note, you guys should also know about the logic of time control, so I don't want some bullshit that is literally impossible like creating a time paradox and then everything is still fine, no, you'd need to fix something before the time paradox to get rid of it, and then everything will be fine.

Also, I only PM, I don't usually like posting my things on public threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom