Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Byhakies request thread! Craving fan based! (New mass effect plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byhakie

Planetoid
Note: I accept both male and female players but only play a male to you as a female. MxM is negotiable and depends on my mood. Really craving any of my mass effect pairings! More specifically the canon. Also craving Borderlands, Dc due to the new arkham game, and possibly dragon age? Also craving some thinghorror based. Do not post here. Only pm me.

Note!!!!!: Please read my entire thread. I will have a password in there. The password is hidden in the rules section. Please place it somewhere in your pm.

Hello, and good day to you. I am Byhakie, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. For those whom are perusing my wares, you must know that my fan based pairings, and general pairings are listed off of post one. My original characters, are on post two. Some are thought out, some are just picture inspired. Posts there after, will contain plot ideas When I am inspired to put some in. Now, with that out of the way, lets get to talking about my rules, now shall we. ^_^ Note: Forgive me if I am a bit long winded. But I need to make clear exactly what it is I want and require from a role playing partner. Thank you! :)

Rule 1: Be at least semi literate and descriptive. I can write any where in between 1 to 5 or 3 to 6/7 paragraphs. I am ok with it if you write a ton, I am ok if you don't write quite as much as others. I only require, that you at least write one paragraph a post. And please be descriptive! I dont want to just know what your doing, or have you just let me do something. I want to know exactly what you did, how you reacted, how you felt. How exactly you did as you did it. I want "She was shocked as he pulled her in, his lip's firmly planted against hers. She accepts his tongue, twirling hers around his. Mesmerized by the pure heat of the moment, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling him closer. His embrace, not just accepted but needed." That is a great line. Now here is what I dont want. "She kissed him back, she was memorized. She wanted more."

2: I only role play on either, Thread or email. I am ok with pm's. And may be convinced on IM. But I will heavily prefer it to be the first two listed.

3:Collaborate/Compromise! I don't just mean help me plot. Which is also very important. I also mean, if there is something you don't like, work with me. If there is something I don't like, let me work with you. If there is something you want, but I am not sure on, compromise! I will compromise for what I want as well. Hence: Collaborate/compromise: Honestly. Why should any one be closed minded about what they want? We should all be a little more open. Example of what I mean: You come to me asking if I can play, Garus. But you want to play an oc. I say "That's fine, are their any canons your willing to play for me? To my own oc. I think that would be more then fair." You then agree. Solid case of collaboration/compromising. Example of not doing so: Your reaction to said scenario being "No, I never double and will never try. And I only play OC's. Even though I came to you, to play a canon for me." Nothing wrong with wanting that. Nothing wrong with not wanting to double, or play a conon. But at least be hospitable, and work with me? Speaking of which.

4: Show hospitality. I shall do the same.

5: Don't vanish on me please?! Let me know if you may vanish. If you do let me know why. I understand if life happens, too fast for you to give warning. But if you lost interest, dont just go bye bye without farewell. Password: Ninja

6: Please be willing to at least run with npc's. Multiple characters are required to make a story work, and thus in some way or another required by me. I also, in fact play multiple characters. In case you were wondering.

Note: I never do normal or mundane. I do however play modern. It just has to have elements that makes it not so normal. Could be supernatural, alien, or hell even giant mecha's. But something.

Current craving's: Mystery, Sci fi, post apocalyptic, and horror. (Horror can be within any of previous said genres.)

Simple Pairing's: (I am on the left)

First of all my position's I am willing to play: (! shows how much I love it.)
Dom/sub !
Switch/switch !
Dom/Dom !!!!
switch/dom !!!!
sub/dom !!!

Detective/client
Detective/criminal
Criminal/Detective
Client/Detective
Human/Furry
Human /Vampire
Werewolf/vampire
Human/Succubuss
Human/demon

Ideas: ( 1 is a sci fi/ mystery, 2 is horror. 3 is a scifi/horror. While 4 is sci fi.)

Idea 1: (Since this one is rather open. It will be short, and sweet. To the point. But still detailed enough to garner interest.)

In a world, not too different from our own. Yet different in every way. A world, where we dress, and act like we are still in the late 1800's. A world, with flying city's, blimp's, and unimaginably fantastic technology. A world where magic exist's, demons are a reality and Vampire's or werewolf's try to reintegrate with society. A world, where anything and everything can happen... A world, with so much, that it is chaotic. It is a world, that barely has a law enforcement capable enough to aid it. Which is where, Private eye's come in. Private eye, is a elite organization. Ran by an illustrious, and unknown leader. And what does it do? It train's men and women of all walk's of life. From magic, to science, to defending themselves. Turning them into elite investigator's. To solve the mysteries, and problem's of a chaotic world. They are given near limitless fund's, and full permission to do whatever they need to investigate crimes. They are protector's who uphold law. Men and women who will solve your problem's. And when the situation call's for it. An Elitist task group, to protect the people of the world from untold horror's.

Pairing's: For our main characters. One plays a Private eye. And the other his/her assistant. The story can go anywhere from one big mystery to a series of them. And, the world is our's to create, and mold.

Idea 2:
(Inspiration for this role play idea comes from the video game, Fatal Frame. And, the legend that was featured within it, a real legend that haunts the city of Tokyo, to this very day.)

According to urban legend, lying just beyond the city of Tokyo is one of the most haunted locations in all of Japan. The exact location of the Himuro Mansion (or Himikyru Mansion as it is sometimes known) is widely unknown but the legend puts the mansion in a rocky region just beyond the city limits of Tokyo.

The mansion is said to have been home to one of the most gruesome murders in modern Japanese history. Local lore has it that for generations, the Himuro family had participated in a strange, twisted Shinto ritual known as “The Strangling Ritual” in order to seal off bad karma from within the Earth, every half century or so.

The most popular version of the tale states that bad karma would emerge each December (other versions simply say “toward the end of the year”) from a spiritual portal on the Mansions grounds. In order to prevent this, a maiden was chosen at birth by the master of the household and isolated from the outside world in order to prevent her from developing any ties to the outside world, which would in turn, jeopardize the effect of the ritual.

On the day of the Strangling Ritual, the maiden was bound by ropes on her ankles, wrists, and neck. The ropes were attached to teams of oxen or horses to rip her limbs from her body, quartering her. The ropes used to bind her appendages would then be soaked in her blood and laid over the gateway of the portal. They believed that this would seal off the portal for another half century until the ritual had to be repeated.

During the last recorded Strangling Ritual it is said that the maiden had fallen in love with a man who tried to save her from the ritual. This “tie” to Earth tainted her blood and spirit and ruined the ritual altogether. Upon learning of the maidens love, the master took up his sword and brutally murdered all of his family members, before finally, in fear of what would soon happen, fell upon his own blade.

This is the basis of the “haunting” of the Himuro Mansion. Local legend has it that these souls of the murdered family wander the mansion attempting to repeat the failed ritual using whomever enters the abandoned building. Blood splashes on the walls are reportedly seen, as if they were flicked from the blade of a sword that had recently sliced through flesh. Many have reported seeing spirits and apparitions dressed completely in white, rinsing cloths and preparing the grounds for the ritual.

But, recently, this once forgotten mansion. Lost in the tides of time, obscurity, and legend. Has been found. Historical Professor Akira Takahashi, expert in the paranormal, and a well known enthusiast of the legend. Has found the mansion, and has begun the process of forming a group of like minded researchers, to venture through it's halls, and discover it's forgotten secrets. Most importantly, to gather information on the paranormal. Researchers, journalists, psychics, and even monks, priests, or anything else of that nature for protection.

But, what if the legend, is not just true, but in fact... More then they can possibly ever handle?

(This can be a group rp.)

Pairing: We will be playing the group investigating it. While I also play the mansion it'self. Playing the ghost's and such. Also, I would like it if my partner also played the maiden of the last ritual.

Fan based:

Here's the drill: I Am extremely interested in Oc x Oc play. And would adore canon play. I am willing to play canons, and below every fandom I will list off all of the canons I can play. But, I prefer the pairings to come out like this. Either Oc x Oc. I double up. By playing one oc and canon to your canon. We both double up as oc's and canon's. Or last but not least. Canon (You) x Oc (Me). Yes it may sound selfish. But I know every one of you whom enters my domain have one time or another requested such things. So it is selfish, but a fair request all the same. I am Sorry, but I have been role playing for six years and a half. The six was spent on other sites for more pg play. And the half a year on here. I repeat six and a half! And only got the pleasure of my oc to a canon, once! And that is only recently to said role play I started with Dr.Nibbles. Give me a bump if you've been in the same boat! lol. Also, as you can see I am not to big on giving YOU your oc fantasies any time soon. It is my turn. You girls had your time. It is Time For us men to shine! Lol. In all seriousness though. I will not be playing any canons, unless you compromise with me. Hence, Canon x oc x oc x canon.

As for smut, and plot. I prefer 50 50. So I believe that works with just about all of you. If not, most. Last but not least, I would be extremely interested in some sort of love triangle, or harem. Although this is not required, and is just being put out there. :D

Dragon Age:
Morrigan (Or warden) !!
Lilliana (Or warden)
Isabella
Marel !!!!
Fem Hawk !!!!!
Grey Warden !!
Oc x oc

Canon's I can play include: Male Hawk, Fenris, Varic, Alistair and Oghren. (I prefer to play Oc but am willing to negotiate and either play a canon, or both a canon and oc. AKA love triangle.)

Mass Effect:
Ashley
Tali !!!!!
Aria !!!!!!!!
Miranda !!!!!
Samara !!!!
Liara !!!!
Fem Shepherd !!!!
Oc x Oc

Canons I can play include: Wrex, Garrus, Mordin, M shep. I still prefer oc, but can negotiate.

Plot: After 2 and before 3: There are few mysterious, and dangerous people in the galaxy. The Shadow Broker, whom hold's the fate and secret's of all society's in his hands. And to the highest bidder. The Illusive man, whom lead's Cerberus, in it's all out campaign to insure Humanity's dominance. Even if they hide in sheep's clothing, and pretend they are out for the good of the galaxy. But... There is one other. A man, just as dangerous. But, a man who does not hide behind mask's, lies, and false pretenses. For 12 year's, the galaxy, has been in fear of a terrorist by the name of Desmond Savage. A human, who uses his own vast wealth, intelligence, and allies to commit foul atrocity's. For year's, he has slipped past the law, weakening governments, and even committing attack's that weaken the council, and the citadel. He has only had, one message. One goal. The destruction of the council, and all it's allies. A political radical, that convinces his loyal follower's to usurp the galactic council. That the galaxy should be under one, galactic ruler, and rule. (Much like how with the protheans, they adopted other races by will, or force as prothean. To be one vast culture, and government.) Not to mention, he is wealthy enough to slip past any galactic law, and to pay any faction or merc group he pleased. Into his side, and to go to his aid. Any and all Specter's that peruse him. Have died, vanished, or came back empty. (Most whom come back, are believed and accused of accepting bribes. But never prosecuted, on account of little evidence supporting this.) He is dangerous, methodical, and has very little respect for life. And, on top of it all has a true agenda. That no one knows of. The character's of this role play, would be a team put together by the specter currently given this case. Them all, searching, and on the hunt for Desmond Savage. (It would play out much like how Me1 worked. With shepherd on the hunt for Saren, and taking on Priority missions. Which led to evidence to Saren. And, to the discovery of his location, or plans.

This would involve canon's. Except for shepherd, whom has only been able to help in advice, and in recruiting the crew for the mission. Shepherd is stuck on earth after what happened with the Batarians. But is sure, that Desmond has something to do with the reaper's. Regardless, he need's stopped. And fast. (Negotiable, if a good reason for shepherd to be let off the hook for the mission arises.) Could also very well involve oc's.

Borderlands:
Lilith !!!!!!
Moxi !!!!!
Doctor Tanis !!!!
Meya !!!!!
Captain Scarlet !!!!
Gaige !!!!!! (She would be 15 or older for or role play. I prefer the accurate age of 15.)

Canons I can play: Creige, Axton, Mordecei, and Handsome Jack. I still prefer oc, but can negotiate.

Naruto:
Sakura **
Ino ******
Tsunade ****
Hinate *****
Ten Ten ****
Kankuro *****
Anko **********

Canons I can play include: Naruto, Shikimaru, Gara, and Sasuske.

DC: Or Batman: !!!!
Catwomen !!!!!!!!!
Harley Quin !!!!!!!!
Poison Ivy !!!!
Batgirl !!!!!!
Wonderwomen !!!!!!!!
Powergirl !!!!!!!!
Supergirl !!!!

NOTE!!!: As usual, only Canon x canon, canon x oc, or canon x oc x canon x oc. So, with that said. I am more then willing to play Batman, Superman, Flash, and Captain Marvel. (Note for those whom are not into boy's. Captain marvel will be 15 for the rp. Which is in fact older then he is in canon. He is in actuality, a little boy. Whom after speaking the name of the ancient wizard Shazaam! He gain's near limitless power, which is comparable to the greek god's. And appears to be a full grown man, built like a brick shit house.)

SOME MORE GAMES AND ANIME OF NOTE,

Games:
Nightstalker's
Metro 2033
Bioshock
Gears Of War
Dead Or Alive
Final Fantasy (Or fantasy plot.)
DnD
Fallout*
Skyrim
Xcom
Starcraft*
Warcraft
Tombraider*
Red dead (Or cowboy rp.)
Halo

Comics:
Darkness
Witchblade
Marvel heroes/villains

Anime:
Shuffle *****
Dragon ball z
Sword art online
Soul Eater **
Speed Grapher
Darker then Black
Ghost Hunt

Offs:
Vore, toilet play, anal on me.

RE: So.. Whats under those robes? (Fandom's-Dragon Age- Mass Effect)

NOTE: I am only providing pictures, names, and personalities. I prefere to keep back story a secret to surprise my partners.

DRAGON AGE CHARACTERS:
600x600130347984433.jpeg

Sir, Jeremy Lock
Race: Human
Height: 6 foot 1
Role: A knight: Dominate, passionate lover.
Personality: Strong, and cocky. He is usualy full of himself, and holds his skills highly over others. As well as being a sarcastic, and rude man. Despite this, he is still a loving and passionate man. It just takes some time for him to show it.

EmoAnimeGuy.jpg

Ezra Utani
Race: Elf
Role: Circle mage: Switch, or sub. Can take lead, but dom is not in his personality. (So, he wont do much more then light domination.)
Height: 5 foot 8
Personality: A bit quirky, and a book worm. He has barely seen the outside world through much more then a window. The idea of leaving the circle, escaping, or going out on adventure scares him. Only because it is all he ever has known. Although, he still deep down craves such things. To have tales like in the books he reads. And because of it, he is willing to take that one step towards freedom.

RuneKnight2Male.jpg

Sir, Arthur Dewalt
Role: Templar: Dominate, passionately so.
height: 6 feet tall.
Personality: A bit shy, and reclusive with his feelings. But is still a natural born leader. Putting the chantry first, above almost all else. But, despite this, he is a romantic at heart. And deep down, craves love. Sad, that he has a vow of chastity. ( ;) Forbidden romance.)

2d25dd4ff6f24ae1b26ef1fc20a6542e_big.jpg

Count, Artemis Fontain
Role: Blood mage: Extreme dom, possible romance:
Height: 6 feet tall.
Personality: Not really sure. But I would love to play him and develop one.

MASS EFFECT CHARACTERS:
9BC33509D7BA6CCACA324F91E512F.jpg

Name: Jacob David Burn's
Role: N7 destroyer: Dom
Height: Six feet, and 5 inches tall.
Personality: A brash, and suicidal man. Whom is prone to cowboy anticks, and endangering his team and others. But, despite this, he is still a carin, and nice guy. He just hides it behind his strong, and crude exterior. Hiding his pain, his sadness, his despair. ( ;) you will know why if you choose him.)

Urdnot, Roe (Picture is pretty big sorry.)
Race: Krogan
Role: Vanguard, Dom
Personality: Other then the usual things you would find with krogan. Anger management, violent, and sometimes cruel. Besides that, he is a bit more of an intellectual, well... For a Krogan. He reads into history, and tactic's of other races. Feeling as though such knowledge strengthens him as a whole. As a result, he is quite learned, for a Krogan. With wisdom, and quotes abound.

turian_bounty_hunter_by_wereraccoon-d4yrlxj.jpg

(I would really LOVE to make something out of him. Am still thinking of something. ^_^ But let me know if your interested in him.)

These are pictures I would love to make into a character:

Awesome turian

chevron____turian_by_xxalexalancesterxx-d68iieh.jpg

salarian_by_deceptiveshadow-d5y37m4.png

masseffectcovertwo.jpg

Borderlands: No oc's as of yet

bump!

bump!

bump!

RE: Fandom's-Dragon Age- Mass Effect- Borderlands (Updated characters)

Edited post, added characters and pictures, changed post name.

RE: Byhakies request thread! Cravings both original and fan based! (Fury friendly.)

Bump!

RE: Byhakies request thread! Cravings both original and fan based! (Fury friendly.)

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! Craving a free form world, with a gm playing against me as the player.

Bumping due to updates: Took away allot of my original pairings. And am cracking down on my craving to play my OC's, To CANON"S. Or Canon x Canon. I also added a new craving for batman/ and any dc characters. So please. Anyone?

bump!

Bumpity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom