Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me indulge in some fandoms? (Craving: League and MLP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Lately i've been wanting to do fandom RPs. Mainly in the OC Male x Canon Female perspective aand -sees people walk away- Ah well it's still worth a shot.

1= Anywho. I hate using Literacy titles, just work out atleast a paragraph and have a basic understand of English and we'll get along great.
2= I prefer to RP over PM or Email. Email may be a bit easier for me since I can reply from my phone at work but we'll work on that later. My email is psychoroleplay@yahoo.com
3= As for kinks and limits. I'm down for whatever but please no Scat, Toilet Play in General, hardcore non-con and abuse.
4= Also I can go for either straight smut or more plot. Just tell me which you prefer

What i'm currently craving.

(FANDOM)
Characters i'd like to play against

!!!= REALLY CRAVING

(RESIDENT EVIL)
Jill Valentine
Rebecca Chambers
Claire Redfield

(LEAGUE OF LEGENDS)
Ashe
Sona !!!
Lux
Nami !!!
Older Annie (Maybe just about to become of Age) !!!

(MY LITTLE PONY)
I'd actually love to try a Harem setting for this. Also I'd prefer if they were anthro or humanized. MAAAY do human on pony if you ask
Any of the Mane Six !!!
Luna !!!
Older Cutie Mark Crusaders

And I'll update this list some more when I get the chance.

Hello,
I stumbled upon your thread, read through the whole thing and must say that some of your craved characters are on the list of those id wish to play as.
If youre asking yourself which ones those might be, i can tell you right here, the characters i would play as would be:
- Jill Valentine
- Ashe
- Sona
So if youre interested, feel free to reply or message me
greetings,
SilkSpectre96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom