Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Dane petted Becca as she was now relaxing on her. He hoped she would sleep soon. It was almost time for him to pick up Bella...though looking at her, resting so soundly, looking so innocent than she really was. He gently slide her off himself and covered her with the blanket and kissing her on the cheek.

At 6pm in the morning, he made some cereal, fruit salad and juice, making sure to put more sleeping powder in the juice and milk. He brought the tray and left it on the side of the bed, leaving a note that he will be back and he needed to attend to a quick errand. He walked out of the house and drove to the lack he left Bella at. He hoped his mermaid's swim made her more calm now.

Arriving at the lake with no one there yet, he walked to the lake and waited.

Belle was so deep in the lake, sound asleep in a little cave she made put of rocks. She had no idea what time it was or if the sun was up at all. She dozed back to sleep. There were no alarms or phones under water, she had no way of knowing.

Dane looked at his watch, feeling a bit worried. Why was Belle not back yet. The sun was almost out. Would she...did she really run away?....No she wouldn't...plus the river doesn't go directly to the ocean...maybe she is in trouble?..

"Orabelle...where are u..." Dane waited worried. He had only half an hour till the park would have people out and about.

Becca walked around the house munching on an apple, the girl wasn't there and not was Dane. She just assumed that they went out together.

She will see the end of that soon enough.

Belle blew out some bubbles her eyes slowly opening. she liked it this way liked it so much here so peaceful.

Dane sighed and saw people coming to the park. He couldn't wait any longer. He would have to come back at night. Sighing, he went to his car and rode off home. He really hoped that Bella didn't run away somewhere.

-----------------
As Becca was munching on her apple, he saw the note and the breakfast Dane left for her. Becca took a sip of the juice, liking it and wonders if she should eat the breakfast while she wait. She might as well.

It was only hours later that Belle woke up. A little disoriented as she looked around. Panic filled her as she realized she must have missed Dane, given the amount of light seeping into the water she knew it was at least midday!

Fear and panic swept through her, will he come back again? Maybe he waited?

She glanced up at the surface. Too risky to go up now given how crowded it was the other day when they were here, she couldn't risk it. Would he still be there after nightfall?

--

Becca was sound asleep by the time Dane had returned. The TV was on, and her breakfast only half eaten as she lay on the couch.

Dane soon got back home and saw Becca was sleeping once again as he had hoped. He still couldn't believe that she was a demoness all this time. It explains so much how she pops up all of a sudden and how dominant she is. But now Dane decided that he will be the dominant one now.

As Becca was sleeping, Dane searched for a supposed way to control a demoness in the internet, hoping to keep Becca under his control before she woke up. He came across a 'spell' that might work but he needed to act fast.

---------------------------------------------------
As the park got busy by noon, Bella hid underwater, hoping no one will dive in the lake. She started missing Dane so much. Despite the confusing things he had done, Dane really was the one human that made her feel living on land was worth it. She sighed, going back to her cave and hummed a tune she heard on the radio, waiting for her Dane to return.
------------------------------

Dane was finally finished with the spell, having a strand of Becca's hair and his on a pentagram. He then started chanting the incantation, which would 'brand' Becca to be his and only his. She would still have her personality, but she can no longer go against him or disobey him in anyway. He saw that the spell was working, as a mark appeared above Becca's left breast.

Bella swam around the lake letting the warmth of the sun, and the glimmer of some of the stone relax her, not many fish was around, which wasn't too bad really.

She saw splashes, and feet up towards the surface. Humans.

She quickly rushed to her cave afraid they'd see her.

-

Becca groaned in her sleep, opening her eyes slightly as her head throbbed. "What on earth?" she sat up.

Dane smiled seeing the mark had finished imprinting as Becca was waking up. "Hello Rebecca...had a good sleep?." Dane said mockingly. "YOu have been ruining things for me for the last time.." Dane declared.

Becca arched her brows as she stared at him. "Ruining ?! All I've done is give you pleasure ," she pointed out. "So don't go all 'you did it against my will' shit." She pointed a finger at him as she spoke. "You had the will the choice but you chose it do not deny that." She yawned then stretched on the couch.

"So why the hate on Belle then. What did she do to make so much hate. I doubt you would know more about her to just bash her like that. You may blame me for taking pleasure from you when I shouldn't, but don't deny you wanted me all for yourself." Dane argued.

Becca arched a brow as she looked up at him. "I could get any man I want." She flipped her hair and sat up. "I'm warning you about her kind, they're not the most angelic of beings- excuse he pun"

She rubbed her neck and stretched again picking up a piece of toast she hadn't eaten earlier. "So where is the princess ? Hmm?"

"Well..she wanted to go out so I let her stay in the lake at the park...But what do you care?" Dane asked her. "And stay on the couch. I don't trust you to come to me just yet." Dane ordered. He needed to make sure the mark worked on her.

"Don't you dare order me!" She sat up to move to him but couldn't. Her eyes widened briefly. No! She glanced down to her chest over her heart. No! No!! She glared at him her eyes gave away to a reddish gleam. "You son of a bitch... How dare you!?"

Dane grinned a confident smile, seeing the marked worked. "Not so cocky now are you..but maybe if you are good you might have some later. Now you will no longer plot against me or Orabelle. Even if you are right about mermaids, Belle has done nothing to warrant any hate from you or anyone else.

Dane walked to her petting the demoness' hair. "Also..you will not be cruel to me in anyway. And you will forget any ideas of trying to get ride of the mark I placed on you!" Dane ordered

Becca snapped at him her fangs extended. "You didn't read the entire manual did you?" She hissed. "I will get out of this one Dane mark my words and when I do. Protecting your little starfish would be the least of your problems." Her words were whispered and lethal.

She will get out of this one way or the other.

"Save it..just accept you've lost.." Dane said, not fazed by Becca'd scare tactic. "Now I'm going to pick Bella up. I expect you to stay where you are when I come back.." Dane said in a stern manner. He dressed up and left the home, locking the door. He sighed, feeling so relaxed in a long time. He finally had Rebecca in control. Dane went to the car and rode back to the lake, having an idea to get Bella back.

He soon got to the lake, avoiding any sight from the people in the park. He got out a bunch of colored marbles and dropped them in the lake slowly, hoping it will reach Orabelle. She should know he is calling for her.

Belle noticed the pebbles. But the children swimming on the other side of the lake were scaring her. She swam up slightly behind some sea vegetation at the far end of the lake where Dane had dropped her. She didn't surface yet. But the water trembled as she neared the surface.

Dane looked at a ripple in the lake and smiled, seeing that it must be Bella. He walked to a private part of the lake so no one will see and tried to make himself known. "Bella..It's me..I'm here" Dane whispered loudly.

Bella poked her head out slowly looking around nervously. She remained in the water. Watching him. But he could see her surely. Something was... Different about him. An aura of some sort that she couldn't quite place. But it made her skin crawl and every instinct in her body to want run the opposite direction.

Her people often had that once they dealt with something dark. Now she was worried. She reached her hand to him to touch.

Dane smiled, feeling relaxed that Bella was OK. He touched her lightly. "I'm glad you're all right. Hang on. I'll get you out and dry you up." Dane said, slowly pulling her out of the lake without anyone noticing. He didn't noticed the worried look on Orabelle's face.

Bella shook her head. "Dane I can't.. Can't risk it..." She wiggled free and went in until her tail was no longer visible. "At night." Her voice was hoarse.

She pushed her wet dark hair off her face. Then watched him. She was very uneasy. Couldn't explain it. She hummed softly sitting near the shore so she could keep her hand on Dane's. "Why don't you come in?"

Dane sighed, seeing that Orabelle doesn't want to risked being seen. He removed his shoe and socks and put his foot in, petting Belle. "I can't swim now...I don't even have my trunks...but I can lay with you for a while.." Dane said to her.

Belle pulled him in the water. Not caring quite about his clothes. She hadn't even thought of it. She cupped his face and planted a tender kiss on his lips. "Hey," she smiled against his lips wrapping her tail around one of his legs gently caressing.

"Mmmm..hey" Dane said rubbing her face as he kisses his mermaid more and more. "Mmm..I..I missed you so much...oohh" Dane moaned rubbing her breasts more and more. "Mmmm...Belle...I..I have something to ask you.." Dane said while rubbing the mermaid's breasts.

Back
Top Bottom