Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for Master|x|Slave or incest! Inside 4 detail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotOwen

Planetoid
Hey all, Guys n' Gals! Though I'm rather new here, I'm the type that isn't afraid to jump right in and get down and dirty!

Anywho, details, as promised.

M, can play as (preferibly) Male, Shemale/Futa, or (unpreferibly, but still willing) Female, Both/None ect.
Looking for (any gender irl will do) Female, Shemale, Male, ect. IN ORDER OF PRIORITY!

So! Long story short:
{prefered} MxF, FxF, MxFuta, FxFuta, FutaxFuta
{unprefered} MxM
Again, I don't care what you really are, just who your roleplaying as!

So yes, I like to call myself flexable.
Like all of us, I do have a couple senarios I would prefer. These would be:

Master x Slave
I loooooove "owned" scenarios, so slavery is a biggie for me!

Mother&Son/Sibling Incest.
Getting down and dirty with someone you love and know really well is something I strongly beleave in. I mean, that's what lust is all about, right?

Next, is my restrictions. Things that bother me; turn me off.
Sorry guys, but please no...

Beastiality (excluding pokémon derp hurp)
Gore, vore, loss of limbs, ect.
ponies. no. just no. NO.
Any errr...beyond the twilight zone stuff. I'd rather know what I'm having sex with.

Lastly, a few disclaimers...
Foremost---
I AM NOT using a laptop. Mine broke last weekend. an old pal of mine is giving me his old one next month. Thus, typing on a bloody DSi is a VERY SLOW PROSSCESS. I may have spelling/grammer mistakes, take long periods of time to reply, or randomly go offline without warning.
Sorry abot this, but I shall be typing faster then ever by Christmas by the latest.

I'm not quite done wth college!
Some nights I shall be on, some I shall not. I'm busy getting a future, but your totally welcome to PM me and settle my nerves.

Thankies for your time, hope to roleplay with ya soon!
Cheers, ~NotOwen

angelduskgirlcat said:
You're bumping my own thread? ._.
If you interested in what I'm interested in, instead of sharing a thread, why don't we just rp? :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom