A Love Arrangement (Alex_Fox x Abby)

Thorin couldn't stop a long moan when he felt Bilbo going slowly into him, he shivered as the heat spread from his ass through his body. Smiling back to the hobbit, Thorin bucked his hips toward Bilbo as he wrapped him with his legs. The dwarf pushed his body up, to reach for Bilbo, placing a hand on the back of his neck Thorin pulled Bilbo close to him and kiss him deeply. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Thorin managed to hold the moans Bilbo was getting from him and clear his thoughts enought to put the right words together and speak. As stubborn as he was, Thorin was already sure of his feelings and knew he would never let Bilbo go, but this was the first time in his life he needed, and wanted, to express himself about that subject that he found rather hard. After a moment of hesitation the words came out in a whispered moan, his lips touching Bilbo's as he spoke.

"I love you, Bilbo"

Groaning against Thorin's lips, Bilbo began to thrust a bit faster. His lover's words caught him by surprise, evident by the slight pause in Bilbo's thrusts. One of his hands came up and cupped Thorin's cheek, he was looking at the dwarf tenderly. Bilbo had certainly not expected Thorin to say it first, and if he had, Bilbo thought he wouldn't have said it quite so bluntly.

Pressing his lips to Thorin's again, gentler this time, he smiled and leaned his forehead against his lover's. "And I love you Thorin Oakenshield." He nuzzled his cheek against Thorin's neck, smiling happily at the revelation. Nipping gently at his pulse, Bilbo picked up the pace again and brought a hand down to stroke Thorin's erection. As Bilbo's need, and desire to please his dwarf, began to increase, Bilbo attacked Thorin's neck with kisses and nips. His goal was to hear more of those delightful moans coming from the king.

Bilbo got a deep and long groan from Thorin this time, the nips at his neck made the dwarf shiver, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, pressing Bilbo against his neck, encouraging him to do it harder as he picked up the pace. He was loving the feeling of Bilbo's nipping but the dwarven love making ways Thorin was used to, made him yearn for more.
Thorin wasnt doing any effort to restrain himself, calling his lover name in a moan, he pulled Bilbo closer with his legs, and lay his body flat over the mattress. The dwarf opened his eyes to see his lover over him, staring at Bilbo's arousal face with a pleased smile he brought his hands to his arms then up his shoulders and neck to pull him a bit closer, adjusting his body so the hobbit could reach deeper in him.
Bilbo's thrusts werent hard but the pace he had taken turned Thorin's breath into a succession of soft and short pants coming out from his parted lips.

Bilbo was panting lightly as well, trying to hold himself back from cumming before Thorin did. His lover's adjustments caused his cock to brush up against the dwarf's sweet spot. Bilbo's own breath was coming in light pants as he tried to bring Thorin over the edge. The hobbit could feel his own orgasm quickly approaching but he did his best to wait. As his hand on Thorin's erection began to speed up, so did Bilbo's thrusts. He started to thrust harder into the dwarf, wanting to give him the most pleasure he could. Leaning forward as best he could, Bilbo gave Thorin a deep, sensual kiss. "Cum for me Thorin." He kissed him again, thrusting again hard into Thorin's sweet spot.

Thorin's moans became louder at the hard pushes Bilbo was giving to his sweet spot, his agitated breathing coming out between his grinding teeth, holding himself from cumming was almost imposible with Bilbo's hand stroking him like that, going faster in time with his thrusts. Kissing his lover back fervently he brought his hands to Bilbo's hips, pressing lightly with his thumbs under the hip bone and pulling him down as he bucked his hips up toward him.
"Yes..." Thorin's voice came out like a moaned whisper into Bilbo's lips, kissing him back as the grasp of his hands became harder, his hips moving up in time with Bilbo's thrusts until he felt the heat of his orgasm rising in him. Groaning into his lover's kiss Thorin cum for him, splattering his stomach and chest and coating Bilbo's hand with the warm fluid.

Bilbo moaned out loudly, a small smirk on his face as he followed his love, his thrusts halting as he came. As Bilbo came down from the high of pleasure, his head lay against Thorin's chest as he panted. While he was feeling very smug about himself, Bilbo knew that it wasn't quite enough to satisfy his dwarf yet. Gently pulling out of Thorin, Bilbo gently pressed kisses to Thorin's chest as he grabbed a rag to clean them both up. "Good boy."

Tossing the rag aside, Bilbo crawled up Thorin's body a bit until his hips pressed up against Thorin's. Smirking down at his lover, Bilbo kissed him passionately before whispering in his ear. "You know my king.... you looked rather delightful as I took you." Bilbo then rolled off to the side, pulling the dwarf with him. "Unless you wish for more, which I will gladly give, I am yours my love."

Thorin thought that Bilbo was being too smug for his taste and it would be fun for him to put him on his place. Easily pinning Bilbo's hands over his head, he spread his legs with a knee, smirking down to him. "Now is your time to be a good boy" he chuckled. Leaning down, Thorin nipped the soft skin of Bilbo's neck a few times enjoing the low moans he was getting from him, reaching for the pointed ear, he slowly ran his tongue over it from the lobe to the tip, nipping softly at it. Caressing the small body under him, Thorin took a hand to Bilbo's entrance and slid two fingers, slowly going deeper until he reached for the already memorized spot, he pushed his fingers up, rubbing in circles with his fingertips the bundle of nerves, Thorin was decided to return to his lover all the pleasure he gave him earlier. Letting Bilbo's hands free, he wrapped his arm around him and pulled him into a deep long kiss as he began to pump his fingers switly hitting his hobbit sweet spot with every thrust. He broke the kiss after a moment to see Bilbo beneath him with a grin crossing his face.

"I wont be so gentle this time, now that I know that you're less fragile than I thought"

As Thorin rubbed against his sweet spot, Bilbo's back arched up and his hand fisted in the drawf's hair. He let out a low moan before biting at Thorin's lip as he kissed him back. Bilbo was already fully aroused and it wouldn't take much to make him cum. (Admittedly, just being pinned down and told it was his turn to be a good boy was highly arousing.) All Bilbo could do in response to his words was nod. His breath was already coming in pants and he couldn't easily find words. Bumping his hips up to show that he was more than ready, Bilbo looked up at his king with pleading eyes. The hobbit was sure, that if Thorin decided to tease him, he could seduce the king with some ease to give him what he wanted. He pressed his lips to Thorin's again, a soft pleading whimper escaping from them.

Taking Bilbo's signal, Thorin pushed his fingers deeply one last time before taking them out. Thorin took Bilbo's legs up, resting them on his shoulders as he pushed himself into his hobbit, loving the feeling, a rush of arousal traveled his body. Thorin's thrusts were slow and steady for a while, reaching deep inside his lover and were slowly increasing the pace as he felt his orgasm approaching. He leaned over Bilbo, who looked amazingly sensual beneath him, to kiss him as his thrusts became shorter and harder. Groaning into their kiss Thorin gave the last thrusts he needed to cum, breaking their kiss with a loud moan as he felt his load coming out and filling Bilbo's insides.

Resting his forehead on his lover's, Thorin slowly pulled himself out, and let Bilbo to put his legs down but he would not move away from him, Thorin liked too much to have his hobbit trapped beneath him. Smiling at him he placed some kisses around his neck and jawline, to then sink his face on Bilbo's neck, happily pleased with their love making.

After a moment, Thorin recalled what he had done during the day, he knew there was something he should tell Bilbo. Slightly turning his face toward Bilbo's ear he spoke.

"Everything you had at Bag End would arrive tomorrow morning." He made a short pause. "And as it was planned, we'll marry on Durin's Day, three weeks from now, if you want someone to come from The Shire, you should send for them tomorrow." He sounded happy yet the commanding tone was clear enough, it would take a time for Thorin to completely relax with Bilbo when talk about important subjects.

Bilbo smiled slightly as he cuddled to his lover. He nuzzled his cheek against Thorin's neck, kissing lightly. "I do have a cousin I would like to invite... and I will need to meet with Balin to get a deed drawn up for bag end. I'm going to give it to that cousin." Bilbo yawned slightly, trying to ignore the commanding tone in his king's voice. He had hoped that after how intimate they had been, Thorin would be more comfortable around Bilbo. However, trying to ignore it, Bilbo let out a soft sigh and settled down to sleep. He placed a gentle kiss to Thorin's lips before laying his head down on the dwarf's warm chest. He smiled once more and whispered softly before falling asleep. "I love you Thorin."

The next day they were awoken the same way as before. The knocking of the guard from outside caused Bilbo to stir from his very comfortable sleep. He grumbled slightly as his eyes opened but he quickly stopped when he saw the king's sleeping face next to his.

Bilbo’s decision of leaving Bag End to his cousin surprised Thorin and at the same time made him feel sure that Bilbo was willing to stay at Erebor. Thorin closed his eyes, smiling at the light weight of Bilbo, and pressing the hobbit against him, yet the sigh he heard from Bilbo worried him. The king knew his way of talking hadn’t been the tender tone Bilbo deserved, and he wasn’t excusing himself, but he was used to be serious and cold toward almost everybody all the time. The way he lost his family turned the dwarf quite bitter, adding to that his stubbornness and natural bad temper. This had never been a problem to Thorin until now; he should learn to show his affection for Bilbo not only in actions but in words too. He brought a hand to Bilbo’s soft curls. “I love you, Bilbo.” Thorin fell asleep soon as he caressed slightly his hobbit’s hair.

Thorin frowned at the annoying noise and opened his eyes after a moment to encounter Bilbo’s. Smiling at him, the dwarf pulled him closer for a good morning kiss.

“That call must be for you” Thorin sat on the bed and began to braid his hair, he was still sleepy, and spoke again with his eyes barely opened. “You should let them in and tell them where you want your furniture to be set.” He looked at Bilbo and smiled at him, sighing after a moment. “I must go now, I’ll tell Balin you need to speak with him and remember to send for that cousin of yours today or he won’t be here in time. Find me as soon as you finish here, my love.” Thorin kissed Bilbo deeply, and then he got dressed and left the room.

The corridor to their chamber was crowded with dwarfs workers and wooden boxes with Bilbo’s belongings; clothes, books everything had been brought to his new home. Thorin took a time to see from close Bilbo’s desk, a delicately worked wood, finely varnished, with many drawers and a perfect slant to write comfortably, adorned with black patterns on the edges and a big red velvet surface to place the paper. When Thorin finished his examination, with a long and heavy sigh and with his duties in mind, he made his way to the vaults.

As Thorin left, Bilbo sighed and reluctantly got up from the comforts of their bed. Deciding that the dwarves could wait a few more minutes, the sleepy Hobbit went into the bathroom and took a quick bath to help himself wake up. Although he did want to go back to bed, Bilbo knew he had a lot of things to get done. After bathing, dressing, and braiding his hair, Bilbo walked out to greet the dwarves and to see what of his things had been brought.

The Hobbit spent most of the morning directing the workers where to place his furniture so that it complimented the Dwarvish decorations already there. He certainly did not want Thorin thinking that he was taking over their bedroom with his Hobbit things. As he did his best to make their furniture match, Bilbo's mind kept wandering to his dwarf king and to their quickly approaching wedding. He had the next three weeks to spend learning as much as he could about Dwarven culture before he was officially presented to Erebor. He certainly didn't want to offend anyone.

Once lunch time came around, Balin came to fetch him, and Bilbo was only too eager to join the aging dwarf. He wasn't accustomed to the Dwarves meal schedule and he doubted that he would ever be. After lunch, he spent the next few hours writing a letter to his cousin Drogo, learning the customs of marriages and drawing up a document for the deed of bag end. By the time Bilbo made it back to the royal rooms that night he was thouroghly exhausted.

Thorin espent his morning between the vaults and treasurers, cooks and brewers. Merchants from Dale and Lake Town and even elves from Thranduil's kingdom arrived to Erebor to show their best commodities and entertainments. All the people and comings and goings made Thorin's temper to reach a critical point. He was happy and pleased marrying Bilbo but he began to think that he wouldn't make it until their wedding day alone. He took his time for lunch as an excuse to disappear and take a moment to clear his mind and spend some time alone, uselessly hoping for Bilbo to appear and have lunch with him. After a moment, sadly acknowledging that he would end his meal alone, Thorin sighed, realising he had slipped away to a secondary kitchen, far from where Bilbo probably was having his lunch, with Balin.

The king spent the rest of the day at the tailors and jewelers quarters, who began to make his clothing for the wedding. The next day would be Bilbo's turn to pick the fabrics for his outfit and the gems for his diadem. That would give them a time together at least. But at that time he was tired of everything and everyone, and his mind was completly focused on Bilbo. Thorin was eagerly looking forward to go back to his room and find Bilbo there, sleeping like the last night.

But what he found, as he slowly opened the door, was what seemed a tired and worried hobbit standing on the middle of the room and checking all the furniture and decorations one last time. Thorin stared at the unaware hobbit for a moment before stepping into the room. Bilbo looked far more comfortable on his robe and his bare feet on the floor than in his dwarvish clothing, the effort he was doing to fit in was notorious. Thorin finally went into the room and hugging Bilbo from behind he rested his chin on his shoulder. "It looks good" He said with a smile and then he placed a small kiss on Bilbo's cheek. Being tired as they were, Thorin thought that giving a massage to his hobbit before going to sleep would be really nice. Taking Bilbo to the fur covered couch, he stood behind him and loosen the robe just enough to uncover Bilbo's shoulders and part of his back. Placing his hands over the small shoulders he began to massage Bilbo's slender body. He leaned forward reaching for the hobbit's neck, with a low purr and nuzzling his chin against the soft skin.

Bilbo smiled at his dwarf and allowed himself to be led over to the couch, the place where he first laid eyes on his king. Thorin's strong hands caused Bilbo to relax quickly, a contented sigh escaping him. He opened his eyes to keep himself from falling asleep and looked around the room on more time. "Are you sure it isn't too much? I didn't want it to seem too Hobbitish." He blushed slightly, leaning his head against Thorin's shoulder. He spoke not only to keep himself awake but because he wanted to be able to spend some time just talking to Thorin. In their time together so far they hadn't done much talking, after all, they were much more focused on... other aspects of their relationship.

He was hoping that talking like this would make Thorin less formal with him and help ease him into a more comfortable mind-set when they were alone. After Bilbo was thoroughly relaxed, he sat up and turned to face Thorin. Gently undoing the laces of his shirt, Bilbo proceeded to strip the top half of his dwarf. Moving behind him, the small Hobbit began to return the favor, working out the knots in Thorin's back with his nimble fingers. He placed a light kiss to Thorin's neck, smiling as he felt his king relax. "Was your day as long as mine was my dear?" He also returned the gentle nuzzling that Thorin had done to him, rubbing his cheek against Thorin's stubbly jaw.

Thorin smiled and took a look around the room from where he was. "Hm... I think a bit Hobbitish might be good" He answered to Bilbo's worried words with a low and relaxed tone, his lips brushed a pointy ear as he spoke. Thorin knew that Bilbo would do well to him and would help him to feel better, the lonely and sleepless nights ended for the troubled dwarf king with Bilbo's arriving and since he came to Erebor everything seemed to get better. Bilbo certainly had a great facility to cheer the people around him and every dwarf who had met him until now agreed that he would be a good addition to the royal family.

He smiled at Bilbo as he turned to face him and waited to feel Bilbo's hands on his back to close his eyes and release a long sigh, allowing himself to rest part of his weight on the hobbit's hands. Thorin was really tired and Bilbo was doing a great job, it was hard for him keep himself awake. "Yes..." He replied in a whisper, leaning his head against Bilbo's. "But now I don't want the day to end." He added, talking slow and calmly as he brought a hand to caress his hobbit's cheek.
When he felt he couldn't stay awake any longer, Thorin turned to face his hobbit and kissed him. Leaning back on the couch he pulled Bilbo with him and settled him between his legs, hugging his small body, he pressed his lips against the soft curls, smiling slightly at their scent and rested Bilbo's head on his chest. "The fire is nice..." He spoke closing his eyes as he settled his body against the backrest. "Let's sleep here, would you like it?" he spoke again with a soft smile, almost asleep.

Bilbo couldn't help but smile as Thorin began to fall asleep at the hobbit's light and gentle touch. He pressed a gentle kiss to his Dwarf's shoulder as he was pulled into the larger male's arms. Nuzzling Thorin's neck, Bilbo spoke softly. "The bed would most likely be more comfortable. But if I can spend the night in your arms...well I could sleep in the middle of a war with the worst orcs middle earth has to offer." Pressing another gentle kiss to Thorin, this time on his lips, the hobbit settled down onto thorins lap. Bilbo soon completely relaxed in spite of the long day and many hours he would still have to spend preparing their wedding. Even his dreams betrayed none of the fears that had circulated through his mind since he had gotten there. Balin would reassure him that all the clans supported their marriage but Bilbo knew that wasn't true. But everything outside of their room did not exist in that moment as he fell asleep, head on his fiancé's chest.

After all, the fire was nice and the smell of Thorin was soothing and sleep was calling his name.

Next morning the dwarf king and his consort were woken up with some anxious and annoyingly repeated knocks on the door, followed by a giggle that was quickly shushed. There were very few people who could act like that at the king's chambers door and Thorin decided the dwarfs at the other side could wait and be ignored for a while before allowing themselves to enter the room, as they usually did. Thorin slowly stretched his body and brought his arms back to Bilbo, giving the hobbit a long hug, rubbing his chin softly against Bilbo's hair. "My nephews want to meet you Bilbo" He said calmly, trying not to make the hobbit nervous because they were those outside the room.

His sister Dís and her sons had arrived that morning at dawn and the young heirs managed to escape their mother's sight for a while and sneak through the corridors. They wanted to meet the one marrying his uncle and they were specially curious for that person was a hobbit and not a dwarf.

Thorin sat on the couch, slightly numb but happy for the night of quiet sleep he had with Bilbo. He smiled at the hobbit and fixed his robe as he leaned forward to kiss his forehead. "Why don't you open the door?" Thorin spoke with a mild mocking tone, defying the hobbit almost childishly to introduce himself to his new family.

Bilbo had begun to grumble as he was woken up rather rudely from his pleasant rest, but his dark muttering was quickly put to a stop when he heard Thorin say just who had woken them up. Unfortunately for the hobbit, he was rather suddenly nervous. He had met Thorin's advisers, various council members and other nobles, but his kin? What daunted him the most was the effect Thorin's kin's opinion of him would have. If his family didn't like him then it could drastically change their whole relationship. He had known couples that had to go their separate ways simply because their kin did not approve...

The thought of having Thorin make him leave because his family disagreed with the match made Bilbo's chest ache. His eyes widened when Thorin made his suggestion for him to open the door, a look like a scared rabbit came over him as he mutely nodded and untangled himself from his lover's arms. Bilbo managed to walk over to the door without shaking... too much. He opened the door and immediately had the wind knocked out of him as he was hit full force by the two smaller bodies of the young heirs.

Thorin's first reaction at Bilbo's expression was a low laugh muffled by his hand as the hobbit walked toward the door, the panic look that Bilbo showed to him was a bit fun but inside Thorin was slightly surprised, he thought Bilbo might say no, or maybe suggest that both should open the door, yet his hobbit went bravely to the door and opened it.

When the decision of marry Bilbo was finally made, Thorin knew many wouldn't like it and they would demand him to marry someone of his own kind and a noble dwarf female would've been the perfect choice his family would made for him. Some elder dwarves were worried for Thorin's inheritance but he decided to trust his nephews the future of his kin and nothing would change his mind about Bilbo, not now that he met him. He did have second thoughts about marrying the hobbit after Gandalf set out to bring Bilbo to Erebor, but after he saw him the first time, no one would convince him of sending the hobbit back to The Shire.

Thorin’s countenance turned serious as he saw his nephews hitting Bilbo and rushed toward him to hold him, showing a not really nice glare to the other two who weren't brave enough to neither leave the room nor say anything until they had both Thorin and Bilbo standing in front of them.

"We're very sorry uncle Thorin" Fili was the first to speak and he gave Kili and quick glare and a small push to make him speak.
"Sorry Uncle" Kili said staring at Thorin for a moment at then looking down at the floor.

"It is not me who you should apologize with" Thorin spoke, he wasn't mad at them but he couldn't allow that kind of behavior. Placing a hand on Bilbo's shoulder he spoke again. "These are my nephews Fili and Kili, heirs to the throne” He made a small pause before introducing Bilbo. “And this is Bilbo Baggins from The Shire, my future consort and king of Erebor"

Fili and Kili bowed before Bilbo "We're pleased to meet you, Mr. Baggins" Fili spoke seriously. "Mother waits at the main halls, uncle" Kili added.

"Tell her we'll be right there" Thorin replied as his young heirs made his way back to his mother through the passage, he closed the door behind them and turned with a soft smile to see how Bilbo was. He walked toward the hobbit and placed both hands on his shoulders. “That went well” Thorin leaned closer to kiss Bilbo briefly. “You’ll do fine, among my kin Bilbo” He smiled at the hobbit and brought a hand to cup his face gently hoping to make him feel calm.

Bilbo's cheeks flushed as the two young dwarves bowed, surprise clearly showing on his face. He swallowed and stammered back a mumbled reply. "He..Hello. Pleased to meet you as well." He didn't fully relax until the door was closed again and even then he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Turning towards his soon to be husband, Bilbo closed the little space between them and threw his arms around Thorin's neck, pressing his cheek against the dwarf's throat.

Swallowing heavily, he pulled back enough to look up at his love. "Are.. you sure? I can't help but be worried that they won't like me..." His worry made him crave his dwarf's touch and he pressed closer to him, leaning up and kissing him. "I want them to like me but I'm afraid they will be disappointed in me."

He was trying to push his worry back so he didn't ruin the little time they had together before having to leave for the day but he needed Thorin's reassurance. Bilbo was sure that his presence was already helping him not completely fall apart but standing there with him wasn't enough right now. Hesitating slightly but then deciding what he needed, the smaller Hobbit pulled his fiance towards the bed. "I need to be close to you my love... Please even if it isn't for very long..." He was tugging at his dwarf's sleeping clothes, trying to get to the bare skin underneath.

Thorin hugged Bilbo, wrapping an arm around his lower back and softly caressing the back of his neck with the other, it was really nice having Bilbo so close, Thorin smiled loving the feeling of his hobbit's skin against his. He looked at Bilbo as he spoke, still smiling at him and bringing his hands to his soft cheeks he replied to his worried words "I like you Bilbo... I love you. I chose to marry you and the only one who can change my mind is you" Thorin spoke firmly but calmly, he wanted to let Bilbo know he shouldn’t be worried about anything and that he really had the choice to stay or leave, even when it didn't seemed that way at first.

The dwarf lay down on the bed after Bilbo took his shirt and pulled him upon his body, hugging him tightly as he slid his hands under Bilbo's robe, slowly feeling his skin. "We can have all the time you want Bilbo" He smiled at him, bringing a hand to brush Bilbo's light brown curls. Thorin gently pushed Bilbo back, just enough to untie his robe and pushed it back from Bilbo's shoulders and then he pulled his hobbit back to him. Holding Bilbo's head on his shoulder and close to his neck, curling his soft hair around his fingers, Thorin caressed his body slowly, his eyes accompanying his hand. Thorin loved Bilbo's slim constitution and soft skin, not to mention he didn't have any traces of wiry beard nor body hair other than at his feet which didn't bothered the dwarf at all.

Thorin let go a long pleased sigh, brushing his chin and cheek against Bilbo's hair. He brought both hands to his beloved hobbit's back, caressing him slowly from his shoulders to his lower back and going up again by his sides as he leaned in to meet Bilbo's lips, he kissed his love deeply, pulling him closer in a tight embrace.

Back
Top Bottom