Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture plots Gallore (Nsfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byhakie

Planetoid
Update 2: New naga/snake girl: http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1553/4d020e304ef0a73d6c4ea7b077785529.jpg

Update: 3 new highschool girls, 3 new succubi/demons, new: knightly lady, New: A highschool drinkers big mistake, new: The (not so) good wife, 2 warrior/samurei and 3 new neko girls.

This is all pictures that I love, and would love to do something with. Each at the very least, has a scene, pairing(s), or basic plot. This is meant mainly for me to find others interested in my pictures below, for collaborating purposes. I am both Plot, and smut based as a role player. So there is something for everyone here. So please feel free to look below. And remember I only accept Semi literate people at least. 1 or more paragraphs. My average is 3 to 6, but! I can change this to fit my partners style, and preference. I will accept any gender in rl, it doesn't matter. All that does is that your friendly, are willing to play a female, and are willing to collaborate with me on characters, cravings, and preferences.

Password: ~Oh la la~

I dont Bite... Much: I was hoping for a Dom to play her but I will accept a very tough girl who is a switch. No real plot inspired from this picture, but I do love the girl.

Got Milk?: She is a warrior, in our own original fantasy world. Whom is either can be a merc? Knight to a Prince? Maybe a treasure hunter? Depends on the pairing we do. Eitherway, she has a dastardly curse, Which compel's her to drink white liquids of almost any kind. ;) (Optional:)

Steam Punk, Awesomeness : As you can tell, this picture inspires a steam punk based rp. I would love to collaborate with possible partners on a world.

Officer Training (Sci fi, military: Can be either smut or plot based. Or both.) No real story, but I do love the scene. And think something can come out of it. Maybe an Anthro alien race wages war on earth? In which case leads me to a second pic, of sort of the same theme in mind. pic 2

HelloooooNurse!~

Spy vs Spy
Or could be Female spy X: Soldier, Merc, Criminal Mastermind. I do believe this inspires some good pairings, as well as two really good looking fury's.

Tight cat suits, yum

Female Criminal? Or maybe Detective? Or maybe a survivor of the apocalypse?

A cute 16 year old School girl! What more is there to say? :) I would be willing to play a Teacher, Student, or maybe make it some kind offantasy modern setting? As a ghost, demon, etc.

Yes master... Maid x Master. Or maybe Maids x Master? ;)

Vampiress

Neko Pool Party! I love the idea of a Neko Harem. So here are a slew of my favorit neko's etc. You can take the girls from the picture, from below pictures, or of your own choosing elsewhere.

Tigers: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3

Cats: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4 pic 5 pic 6 pic 7 pic 8 pic 9 pic 10 pic 11 pic 12 http://i.imgur.com/6OnQYii.png

I am also interested in demon/succubi girls: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4

And Naga: pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4

And I will finish this up with some slime girls! : pic 1 pic 2

The Twins! ;)

Ghost girl? Or maybe a romantic psychic?

Christmas party!

Highschool girls:
Pic 1 pic 2 Pic 3! pic 4 pic 5 Also possibly a steampunk girl

Fairy princess?

The (Not so) Good Wife : A cheating story? Maybe. As usual, plot is in the open. And am mainly interested in the characters.

The Knightly lady: Possibly a knight to a prince? Guard? Or possibly a hero?

Highschool drinker's big mistake?:

two other warrior/samurei girls: 1 2

Hope to have gotten interest~

RE: Picture plots Gallore

Im really interested in some of the ideas! I PMed you. Hope to hear back from ya. :)

Update: 3 new highschool girls, 3 new succubi/demons, new: knightly lady, New: A highschool drinkers big mistake, new: The (not so) good wife) and 2 warrior/samurei and 3 new neko girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom