Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something juicy and good

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTalon

Star
CRAVING FOR SOME GOOD FANTASY SMUT RP

CURRENT CRAVING !!!: Master x slave relationship, The slave would be my character a man who has been bought or has yet to be bought at an auction and is now new to serving his new mistress, which would be your character ! I'm normally a very dominant person myself but I'm really craving this to see if it would work out !

Hello you who's reading this,

I hope you don't get scared by the amount of text that's in here but please read it through if this catches your interest. It would be a feeling of mutual respect to see people reading the whole thread as a sign of interest.

Let me introduce myself, I'm from Europe (Belgium), I'm on mostly every day and every night and my night rhytm is totally fucked up so I tend to be on until like 4 in the morning and then go to sleep to wake up at 8 in the morning. I have been in the roleplay scene for about a solid 10 years right now so I'm quite experienced.

1) Writes long,descriptive replies : I enjoy detailed roleplays and write about 2-6 paragraphs myself depending on the situation, but indeed I love Quality. If it is one paragraph but it grabs me from start to end, then I'm loving it and I want to continue RP'ing with the partner for ages if she keeps the quality up like that.

2) Isn't afraid for sex in the rp : There will be sex in the rp but not like it would just be 100% of smuttiness. It would be about 20%-35%. There's going to be some smut, but not allot, it wont take over the whole rp and it will most definetly not be a sex story. It needs a juice and good plot or else I wont even continue rp'ing.

3) A partner who has patience as sometimes I might reply slow or late, I have allot of patience but after 2-3 days without any contact or replies saying that you've been on vacation or something like that. I hate that, no contact for over 2 days or so, thou ass is getting kicked off my list then and I will immediatly close the thread if I hear nothing from you.

4) Have a wide fantasy, be open for allot of things. I have been multiple times been called broadminded, I can deal with allot and I like allot, if the RP is good and it casts something that is unusual but it fits perfectly into the plot and into the situation, My god I wouldn't even dare say anything about it. So please, hit me with your weirdest ideas, your weirdest fetishes or your weirdest imaginations. I'll talk with you about it and I'll even rp with it if it's fun and thrilling.

As for the settings of the RP, I don't have a preference for that ,I can go with everything. Medieval, modern, modern fantasy, fantasy world. Really anything, I have the most fun in having a wonderfull plot, if it is, then I'm okay with everything that happens, that is set up and the characters about it. I enjoy a wonderfull partner and a wonderfull rp, if that happens I get totally into the RP and believe me, I enjoy that the most of all.

So this is my weird thread about what I like and what I prefer in an rp and in a partner. So please ,if you feel like rping with me, PM me.

I roleplay in AIM, threads or PM , whatever you fancy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom