Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short, Sweet, and Sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
As much as I love a good story, I have lately been craving some more shorter roleplays that are more sex driven. So this is going to be a separate thing from my request thread, so I can have something if I just feel like getting down and dirty. I shall list everything that I can think of from both my own mind, and my original thread that deals more with sex than story. This will be constantly added to alongside my own request when my brain comes up with an idea that is more sexual; however, I am more than happy to accept your own ideas, but keep in mind that this is for sex-driven roleplays only. So don't read this, and come to me with a story driven one. If you are looking for a more story driven, then look what you need to do here, and read all of that.

So I know which thread you came from, MAKE YOUR TITLE Ritsu <3 AND THEN ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE KINKS!

I am going to be playing two black men(need I say why?) which your character, who can either be some lonely wife whose husband doesn't pay any attention to her anymore, or some eighteen year old girl in college that is looking to explore, asks if my two characters can double team her. Obviously, this is all about the sex, and you must be fine with these following kinks. Double penetration, anal sex, face-fucking, black cocks, large cocks, dirty talk, force, hair pulling, and...really anything else I can think of; however, anything else I will run by you first. ****

I have another rather odd request. This is more of something that I just want to try to see if it would make a good Rp or not, but I would like to play an Rp where my character has two cocks. Doesn't really matter about the pairing or setting just so long as my character has two cocks. ****

I love babysitter(18-21) x parent(30-49) Rps because I am a somewhat fan of affair Rps. So I am looking someone to engage in such an Rp with me. It can either be a short one-shot Rp where you will play a really slutty babysitter who is out to have a steamy night of sex with the sexy husband of your employer, or it can be a more romantic kind of Rp where your babysitter character or my character starts to feel attracted to the other. So my character starts to have an affair with your babysitter character behind his wife's back. Hell, you can even suggest your own little ideas to this as well, so feel free to give them. *****

This idea just randomly came to whilst I was surfing the web, and I thought it would be a good idea. Picture this, a mere mortal human finds a way(we can discuss this in planning) to teleport back and forth between Heaven, the living, and Hell. While in heaven, he finds a most beautiful angel and wants her as his own. In Hell, he finds a succubus who is the sexiest thing his eyes had ever seen, and wants nothing more than to show her off to all his friends; however, he can't pick between the two. So, my idea was this. My human character decides to take them both as his lovers, and possibly even turning them into his pets. It is a bit cliche, but you don't see too many of these Rps where the lead female roles are both a demon and an angel. I might even be willing to turn it into a three person group Rp if I can find two interested parties, and they would be willing to collaborate together.

I play a kinda perverted uncle who has had the hots for his niece(your character) for sometime now, and it doesn't help that she has a killer body and she flaunts its around to show everyone. Her family is coming up to visit their her uncle for a few hours, but she is going to stay a week or two because it has been years since he saw her.

I want your character to be a virgin, but she is a closet slut who enjoys giving men blowjobs and having guys eating her out. My character just has to coax her into submission so that not only will she let him fuck her, but he can also turn her into his little toy for his own pleasure.

A man and a woman have been dating for months now and love each others company. They are almost never seen apart and people just don't dare get between them. They do share a little secret though...the boyfriend loves to take control over his girlfriend and she loves him when she does just that. He constantly humiliates her by making her have vibrators inside of her while in public, making her show off to all the male passersby, forcing her to wear slutty and very revealing clothing, and etc. ****

A twist to add flavor: Basically the same premise as the above story, but instead of a normal human female, you will instead be playing a submissive succubus. My character sold his sell to get both your character, and a couple sexual enhancements for himself. This one will have lots of details to discuss via PMs, so be sure to do just that.

The year is 2018, and the government has began a business that involves the making of slaves. These slaves are created by the government themselves to fit the buyer's wants and desires. My character sees an ad on TV, and thinks it is a scam at first; nevertheless, he calls the number that appeared onto the screen ordering the girl of his dreams. This one will require you to PM me as I have a couple cravings of what the girl should be.

A brother and sister(will sub for father(40-50) and daughter(18-21) or son(18-21) and mother(40-50) ) have been teasing each other sexually for years now. They have no idea why they are attracted to each other but they have no problem with it. Their parents recently get jobs where they will be gone for most of the day which leaves them alone to do whatever they want. This Rp is going to be having on the sex, but sexual intercourse will not come into play until much later on.

A twist to add flavor: (This deals with the brother x sister side of it) For a couple months now, YC, the sister, has been teasing her brother, MC, rather sexually. She loves to tease him by "accidentally" rubbing up against him, wearing tight or revealing clothing, talking rather seductively to him, and all kinds of things in an attempt to make him want to have sex with her. She has longed for her brother sexually ever since she caught him masturbating, but he is reluctant to do anything with her since he is her sister. Still, that won't stop from trying to break him.

I am a fan of Chikan(Japanese for groping a woman on a train, but I don't actually condone it in real life), and I have always wanted to try something like this for an extremely long time. This can really go so many ways and can have so many kinks to it. Plus, we can even make it a quickie Rp, or we can make it into something longer where the woman starts to like it after a while.

You play either a peasant who stumbles upon an orc camp or a warrior who thinks she is attacking a small orc encampment. Either way, you turn kidnapped by the orcs and made into the orc leader's breeding slave. Now, you must be okay with a couple of kinks and this is what may spoil the idea for some of you ladies out there. You must be fine with large cocks(think, ten to fourteen inches), pregnancy, birthing, lactation, cock/balls worship, gang-bangs, sex while pregnant, and cum inflation(either light or heavy. Just whatever works for you). Now I have put up this story before, but no one was really able to keep it interesting for me, so I must request this. I want someone who can post a minimum of one paragraph, but is willing and able to post more than that, and someone who can keep the story interesting enough for it to be awesome for the both of us.

The ______ family holds a dark secret that they keep hidden away from the rest of the world. It only happens once every five years, and that day has once again arrived. If a male child is born on the fifth day of the fifth month on the fifth year then all the women of his family are forced to submit to him when he becomes eighteen. This is due to a curse that a witch put on the _____ family long ago because of a woman in the family sleeping with her husband. _______ is that child, and the women in his family have been secretly training him to become their master. However, _____ has a choice of who he will pick. Will it be his milf of a mother, his innocent looking but slut of a sister, his cousin who isn't afraid to show her odd attraction to him, his aunt who constantly teases him with her own body, or will it be all four?

Now while I would like someone who is capable of playing all four characters, but I would gladly accept someone who can only play one and they can pick which they play.

Having such overprotective parents is always a drag, and poor[insert name here] couldn't become the pokemon trainer that she wanted to be when she was ten. No, it took another eight and her moving out of the house to finally become a pokemon trainer. Because of her parents, [insert name here] was never able to fully grasp of rules of being a pokemon trainer, and only understood the basics. So, once she hit eighteen. moved out of the house, and headed off to become a pokemon trainer. She never expected the trouble that she was going to get herself into. She never knew that she could become a play thing for pokemon.

For this, you can either play an OC or even a canon female character(up to dawn only) from pokemon. Just keep in mind that this will be mainly sex driven, and I will be playing most of the pokemon; however, feel free to take control of some if you feel up to the challenge.

UPDATE: I will also now accept Rps where I am the trainer, and my pokemon take on a more human form. I will be playing an OC, and will not be playing Ash, Brock, or any other male character in the show.

I want to play out this little idea that I got from playing an eroge(yes I play eroges! So what?) where your character is a female knight that gets taken as a prisoner of war during a battle with my character. She is beautiful even for a solider, so my character takes her to become his slave. Obviously, she doesn't want that and constantly fights him. She should have a lot of pride because she is the next heir to her family and the commander of the army. I also want her to have some insecurities about herself as well. Maybe she is a bit of a tomboy and not a lot of men desire to marry her, or maybe there is a weird quirk about her body that she doesn't like. Whatever it may be, I leave that entirely up to you.

MC aunt has always been a bombshell. Men were her playthings, and all MC personal firsts were with her. His first boner, his first wet dream, and eve his first masturbatory session. It didn't help that she hung around MC's house all the time in a swimsuit or tight jeans and a tank top.

She raised him a bit. It was only a year or two, but MC parents moved away. It was his senior year of highschool, and he weren't going to abandon all of his friends just for one year of education. The thing is, living in her house made her think that you owed her for the rest of your life. MC has graduated now, and become a fairly successful businessman, and here YC is still. Showing up at his house drunk to crash on his couch, or hitting him up for money. Well tonight, it's the last straw. He is going to take his revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom