Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Woman Who Knows What She Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vic Rattlehead

I haven't made a thread in a while so please bear with me, I'm a twenty one year old male college student looking to get back into writing. For the theme of this request thread I've decided, to go with strong women. Women who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it in their sex life instead of just lying on their back. Another point of the theme is women of status for example the queen or the empress

I'm not a grammar Nazi because to be honest, I have terrible grammar. However, I still need to understand the gist of what your saying. I also don't expect you to write pages worth of material, two well detailed paragraphs are better than ten poorly detailed paragraphs. I'll try to post once a day due to the fact that classes are starting again, so I won't hold it against you taking time to post. I'd also appreciate you submitting some ideas rather than me doing all the work. Lastly I don't do RPs over PMs or IMs.

Settings:
Historical: Antiquity to the renaissance
Alternate History: Antiquity to modern
Fantasy: Dark, high, and low.
Video Games: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Mount & Blade: Warband, and Dragon Age Origins

Plots:
Lust and Love in the Coliseum:
Gladiatorial games have been around for long as Rome herself and even surpassing the republic. Celebrities of the day gladiators promoted products, attended lavish parties, and got particularly special attention from the weaker sex. Recently widowed the empress is now bombarded with suitors from all walks of life, but she refuses them all not because she is still mourning the lost of her husband. After all they were only married a week before he was killed in a military campaign and now all of Rome was hers to control. Free of matrimonial bonds she now can sleep with anyone she wants, with one gladiator coming to mind. However, how will the nobility react to the empress sleeping with a gladiator let alone her suitors?

Taking the Throne at any Cost:
Even though a woman she felt the kingdom belonged to you, if anything should happen to your father and brother. With both mysteriously dying on the field of battle her uncle steals the throne, claiming the only place a woman should rule is in the house. Though having some supporters she is sent into exile witnessing by first hand, how the continent is tearing its self apart. The continent has six kingdoms with each one claiming they are the only true kingdom with wars being a normal part of life, with one side taking over then another side taking over. Only a unified kingdom will bring peace to the continent and that is what she will do, at any cost. After hearing of a nearby mercenary company she goes and seeks them out, but how will she afford a mercenary army?

This is what happens when I try to do something half awake and drunk. I edited the first plot, added another plot, added some additional requirements, and was a little more detailed with the settings I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom