Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interested in a sexy D&D/Pathfinder game

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
I am a fan of D&D and Pathfinder wanting to experience a Pathfinder or D&D game with some erotic content (but not the only focus), I prefer 3.5 or Pathfinder, as I do not care for 4th Edition. I would like to be either a player or a DM, either one is fine, although I am not very experienced with being a DM.

As for setting, I prefer either a homebrew setting or the settings of Golarion, Greyhawk, or possibly Ravenloft. I am comfortable playing males, females, or futanari (I do have a thing for futa characters though) all equally, and I generally play Humans, Elves, and Half-Elves. As for classes, I can play any class from the corebook really.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me out with a game, I would really appreciate it. Feel free to PM me or post.

I am interested and I could run something I have an idea for a gladiator game. We would start at 3rd level and one level would have to be a Warrior class. Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Barbarian or Monk.

I would want help setting up all the threads required but could run the events and training.

Sounds great, I was probably going to play either a Barbarian or Fighter. Do you mind if my character is a futanari?

Slayer Knight said:
Sounds great, I was probably going to play either a Barbarian or Fighter. Do you mind if my character is a futanari?
Do you have stats for a futanari?
And if we do this you start enslaved as a gladiator slave.

Lawpreacher said:
Slayer Knight said:
Do you have stats for a futanari?
And if we do this you start enslaved as a gladiator slave.

I am working on stats for a futanari template, as it's basically a hermaphrodite version of pre-existing races. In other words, female body, but with male organs and sexual functions.

I hope that is okay.

Lawpreacher said:
If it is just that then no real change. Except +2 Charisma.

Sounds good. She will be tall, have toned and muscular abs and legs, with large firm boobs, a big round butt, and a large cock, however, the size of all three would be within reason.

This world would be homebrew. Gods would be Greek/Roman, Norse, Celtic and so on. No Jeudaism, No Christianity, No Islam. Geographically Welcome To EVROPA.

Back
Top Bottom