Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub, looking for any kind of dom (M/M M/F M/Fu really anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfSin

Meteorite
So, not to get too personal, but I'm starting to feel lonely lately after breaking up with my partner a couple months ago. And by lonely, I mean lonely and randy. Usually a quick wank can take care of that, but lately the lonely is winning over the randy, and I need some sort of outside stimulation, so I'm going to try role playing again.

I don't like to put labels on things, but you could probably call me bisexual or pansexual, I never know. It's confusing.

I'm (almost) always the bottom or submissive, though. If I'm not, it's because the situation doesn't call for it and neither (or none) of us are in the mood to be dominated.

I'm nearly always in the mood to be dominated.

I don't care who or what you are, if you want to take control of me I'll most likely submit without hesitation. That doesn't mean you can treat me sub-human outside of the bedroom (virtual or otherwise), because I am an intelligent person. I just happen to like being thrown down and having my insides pummeled or whatever.

So if you're female, male, futa, herm. robot, whatever, hit me up, let's see what happens.

I'm pretty open minded. Seriously, just ask. You won't weird or creep me out, you can't. I don't care what you want to do, just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm up for it or not. To help you out though, I made this: F-list. The picture I used is of an elf, but I would prefer to play him as a human, thanks.

I WILL NOT RP OFF SITE. Don't ask. If you do, I'll sigh and tell you I won't RP off site, and probably still RP on here with you if I'm in a good mood, but if I'm annoyed or in a pisser, I'll probably just skip over your PM.

I'll be posting plots and cravings and junk in the next post. Until I get that up, hit me up ladies and gents!

Pairings I will do:
You/Me

Master/Slave(pet)
Father/Son
Mother/Son
Sister/Brother
Brother/Brother
Uncle/Nephew
Aunt/Nephew
Cousins
Teacher/Student
Kidnapper/Victim
Stalker/Victim
King/Peasant(Servant)
Queen/Peasant(Servant)
Knight/Peasant(Servant)
Boss/Secretary(Assistant)
Monster/Sacrifice
Alien/Abducted
Dragon/Farmer
Centaur/Farmer
Star Athlete/Worst player on team
Jock/Nerd
Business(wo)man/Stripper(Prostitute)
Some kind of ranch owner or farmer/farmhand(stable boy)

Plots I've been craving lately I will be 'the young man' in all these plots, fyi

Different kind of livestock I would like this to be M/M or M/Futa but M/F is fine

It was lucky that he/she had found the young boy. He had excellent genes and could produce massive amounts of cum with the proper stimulation, which he/she could sell to...'private sperm banks' for a ton of money. It didn't hurt that the young man was good-looking. He/She offered the young man a job, only for the young man to find himself drugged, stripped, and locked in a horse stall with a chain around his neck. Now everyday he is strapped into a machine that sucks his balls dry while his new owner finds clever, even devious new ways to stimulate his/her favorite new cow.

Sit down young man No preferences for this one

This time, the teacher is hot for the student. There's nothing really remarkable about this boy, and maybe that's why teacher likes him. All it takes is a few innocent little lies, manipulation of grades, careless marking on tests, and the boy is failing the class. And he'll do anything for extra credit, even submit to the teacher's dark fantasies.

Picked up off the street Would really prefer this to be M/F or M/Futa, but will accept M/M. Would really like it if you could play two characters~!

You see him walking home one night, all alone in the dark. You lure him towards your building with some clever ruse, tell him your child is missing or ask him to give you a boost up into your window because you're locked out. Jab him with a needle when you get to the door and drag his unconscious body inside, strip him down and tie him up. Now he's all yours, whether he likes it or not.

My sink is leaking Would prefer M/F or M/Futa but will take M/M

In a bizarre twist, the cute young man that comes to take a look at your dishwasher or fix some electrical hitch or even but your new bed together is the one that's taken advantage of. Knock him out, call him in sick, and he's all yours.

Crashed and worshipedNo preferences on this one

You're on a cruise, when a terrible storm strikes, sinking the ship. Through some stroke of luck you get washed up on a little, unmarked island. When you see the natives, you're sure you're about to be killed and eaten but instead they deck you out in feathers, fine clothes, and an outrageous head dress and worship you as a god(dess). They bring out all the of-age virgins in their tribe, and offer one to you. One young man catches your eye, and now he's yours to use however you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom