A Ghost From The Doctor's Past (Me & EverUndine)

This had gone in the wrong direction so fast. The government was after the Seeker now? And they were trying to kill her. And when Nero grabbed that watch he knew what it meant. He would lose her again.

"No, no, no. No, please. Seeker, please. You can stay here. In the TARDIS. She and I will keep you safe. Please, I don't want you to go."

He moved to sit next to her and took her hand in his.

"You know you don't ever have to be alone in anything ever again. You have the Doctor now! I can fix anything," he grinned at her, even though he was dying to hold her, to kiss her, to keep her here with him. Safe. Forever.

She pulled the locket open and stared down at the pictures inside of it. One was of her, her mother and her father Lord Rassilon. The other was of her, her younger sister and The Master and The Doctor. She pulled the locket up and put it over her head so she was wearing it. She then slammed it shut and looked over at The Doctor. "Not with this man, he has corrupted the government." she whispered.

"I will only bring your death and your destruction. After.....Kela's death....I can't let that happen to you. The Daleks have always been right about me, I am the Angel of Death." The Seeker said as she closed her eyes tightly tears coming to her cheeks. "Its the only way, Doctor. Those who get close to me end up dying. Jack lives forever, you can't. No matter how many times you regenerate you can still die. I can't let that happen." she whispered.

The Seeker grasped the fob watch tightly and flicked the clasp on it staring down at the face of it, the Gallifreyan writing and symbols. "I lost my baby sister Doctor because I let her help me. I can't live with myself if you die because of me." she said and pulled herself to her feet making her way to the console. She pushed a button, a slot opened and she put her watch in it. "This is for your own good. I leave this in your care, if I die, destroy it." she said.

She pushed a few more buttons before he could do anything, she then grabbed the helmet as it came down. She grasped both sides of it and brought it over her head. The TARDIS made a grinding noise in protest. "I'm sorry old girl." whispered The Seeker as she put the helmet on. She moved her hand over to a huge button and then put her hand on it not yet pushing it just yet.

The Doctor followed her around the TARDIS feeling helpless. Why wouldn't she just let him help? He.. Well, he loved her. He thought she had been dead for so long, had tried to fill the hole that she had left in his hearts with human companions. And they had been so wonderful in the brief time he travelled with them, but his heart had always remained with the Seeker. Now that he knew she was alive it didnt matter how many times she pushed him away, he would never leave her again. She pressed the watch into his hand and he stared down at it for a moment. Her identity, here in his palm. The Doctor pressed his lips against the watch.

"I'll keep you safe, Seeker. "

If she wanted to go away, he would let her, but he would be watching over her. He would be there for her, making sure she was safe. He saw her hand hovering over the large button on the TARDIS console, their eyes met and the Doctor took two long strides over toward her, reached out to touch her and her hand pressed down onto the button.

There came a sudden screech and smoke made its way from the TARDIS console, the TARDIS ground to a halt and they landed roughly on some planet. The Seeker felt a sharp stabbing pain but when she opened her eyes she was still there, both hearts beating in her chest, she was still a Time Lord. Suddenly a female figure appeared in front of her and she pulled the helmet off and stared up at the female.

"I can not believe you, four hundred years you have gone and now you are about to leave us again. I don't think so, your love is right here, he is willing to stay by your side, your dealing with this together. And for you Doctor, suck it up and be a Time Lord. You have waited for her, make her your mate you fool." the figure said before she stuck out her tongue and vanished from sight zapping the Seeker again.

The Seeker blinked then rubbed her butt as she stood up and stared over at The Doctor. "It seems to me the TARDIS is not about to let me turn into a human and as for you, she wants you to confess already. Alright Doctor, I guess we are in this together." The Seeker said smiling slightly but you could see she was in pain. She walked over to The Doctor and stared into his eyes before she stood up on her tip toes pushing their foreheads together.

"I want you Doctor, I need you to say those words if we are going to go through this together. I have waited years for this, please say those words and make my pain go away." she whispered as tears came to her eyes and she hugged him tightly making the fob watch drop to the ground. Nero took it and threw it back into the bag before he jumped onto their shoulders and shoved their heads together making them kiss before he ran off.

Her lips were like velvet, they tasted like Gallifreyan sweetgrass. He could get lost in her, the taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her skin. And The Doctor knew that he would never let her go again, he would never lose her again.

"Seeker... I love you. I've always loved you, I could never stop. I've loved all your faces, all of your time streams. You are the most beautiful creature in all the universes and I'm sorry but I'm never going to let you go again."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her as close as he could. The Doctor pressed his lips against hers again and ran his tongue along her bottom lip. He wanted to taste her, all of her.

Her eyes went wide suddenly when she felt how forceful he was being with her now, she didn't mind it though but she knew this was the starting of the Time Lord mating bond. She could already sense and smell the change in The Doctor, she grunted a bit feeling his warm tongue against her bottom lip. She kissed him back though and shut her eyes letting his tongue enter her mouth as much as he wanted to.

The Seeker also knew that the male's of her people got protective and angry if you stopped them from their mating bond. She knew once she let him in to her mind he would see her deepest and darkest secrets, the things that have hurt her the most. She was scared but she also trusted this man with her life no matter what. Her hands trembled slightly as she felt a burning pain in her brand but she ignored it.

It would be a bad idea to mess with a Time Lord when he was about to take a mate for life, they would show no mercy. The Seeker felt almost like a rag doll in his arms. "Your changing Doctor, I can smell it on you. Are you sure you want to mate with me? Its a bond that will last for the rest of time." she said as she broke away from him grasping his arm though so she could stand.

The Doctor was irritated with all the Seeker's questions.

"What do you mean 'am I sure'?" He looked at her incredulously, "Seeker, I think you forget, I am Gallifreyan and I am a Time Lord, I know how this works. I've been yours since I first saw you, I want to spend my eternity with you."

He breached the small distance she had put between them and pressed his face into her blonde hair. His hands pressed their way up her shirt to touch bare skin. He could feel himself changing like the Seeker could smell it. He wanted to rip her clothes off and have her here on the TARDIS' console, he wanted to taste her, he wanted her to cry out his name.

"Theta Alpha, let me have you. I've wanted you for so long, since before the Time War.."

The Seeker's eyes snapped open wider when she felt his warm hands slide up under her shirt and touch her bare skin. She let out a soft moan but relaxed her body just for him. "So be it, my hearts have always been yours." she whispered as she leaned her head up and stared into his eyes. "I just wanted to make sure for sure, I don't want to be hurt again." she whispered then leaned up on her tip toes and kissed his lips.

Her hands went to his jacket front and she gripped it tightly as she pushed her lips harder against his. Her eyes close tightly and she let his tongue explore her mouth if he wanted to. Her fingers began to work the buttons on the front of his suit jacket until it was open, she then unbuttoned his shirt before she moved her hands to his bare chest, she ever so slowly backing up against the TARDIS console pulling him along.

She felt her butt bump against it, she pushed herself up on the edge so she was sitting on the console. She pulled him closer to her body by his tie a smile on her lips. She pulled her mouth from his and began to kiss and nip down his neck towards his shoulder, she then worked her way down further and then leaned her head against his chest listening to the beating of his two hearts.

The Doctor's hearts were pounding in his chest and he placed a kiss on the top of the Seeker's head. He pressed his lips against the pulse on her neck, and started on removing her shirt by pulling it up over her head. Her ghosted his fingers across the skin of her shoulders and her ribcage. She was warm and beautiful. He held her wrist in his hands and gently kissed the brand on her arm.

"I love you, Theta Alpha," he whispered to her as he slipped a hand down the front of her pants to touch her wet center.

Her eyes went wide when she felt him slip his hands down her pants and panties, she could feel his warm fingers pushing against her slit. She grasped his chest gently and let out a moan, she slowly relaxed and closer her eyes leaning against him some more. "I love you too, Theta Sigma." she mumbled against his warm flesh. No one had ever touched her like this before, it might have been a shock at first but it really turned her on.

"Hnnn don't stop, don't take your hand away. It feels so good Doctor." She whimpered into his chest, her whole body was trembling but she had just fully submitted to him. "I want to be yours, I want to be your mate more than anything. I need you so badly." she almost cried as she looked up at him her slit was already wet and her juices were running over his fingers.

She then shyly moved her own hands undoing his belt, buttons and zipper before she pushed her own hand down into his pants and grasped his penis in her hands. She blushed feeling his long and thick girth pulsing hotly in her hand. Seeker gently started to stroke her hand up and down his length feeling sweat already starting to form on her own body.

The Doctor pulled his fingers out of her pants, they were soaked, he brought them to his mouth. She tasted so good, intoxicating. The Seeker made stirred a hunger in him that he had long suppressed. He unbuttoned her pants and yanked them to her ankles roughly and tangled a hand in her blond hair giving a slight tug. He moaned into her ear as he felt her hands slide into his pants and stroke down his length.

"Fuck, Theta Alpha. I need you," he pressed his finger deeper into her and reveled in the sound he pulled from her mouth.

He pressed himself closer to her, needing to feel her wetness surrounding him.

The could feel how badly his cock was pulsing inside her gasp, she watched as she saw him lick her juices from his hands, she yelped slightly though when she felt him yank her pants and panties down to her ankles. She kicked her shoes off and her pants along with her panties. She felt him yank her head slightly back and she lay against the console staring up at him.

"Geeze, I can tell how badly you want me Doctor." she whispered and pulled his hand away from her pussy. She then pulled his cock out of his pants and brought him up against her. "Alright, you go ahead then if you want me." she said and placed his hand on his own cock, she kept her legs spread for him as she moved her hands away and grasped the sides of the console.

She was hurting with need just as bad as he was hurting for her. "Damn it, put it in please put it in." she begged him her arms grasped at his shoulders this time, she didn't care if he still was wearing his pants, once his cock was inside her that was the only thing that seemed to matter to the both of them. She could feel her body pressing closer to his, she was submitting herself to him.

The Doctor pressed the head of his cock into the Seeker's wet center, he groaned and pressed his face into her neck. She was so wet, so tight, felt so good. He moved to kiss her lips and cup her face in one hand. Holding her hip tightly with the other hand he began to move inside her. He knew what this meant to her, to the both of them.
She was his for the rest of time, it made him thrust harder knowing he finally had her where he had wanted her to be for hundreds of years. He pressed his forehead to hers and tried to show her how much he loved her, how long he had waited for her. He would never let her go, he would never let anyone else touch her, she was his. He thrust harder, deeper, wanting to hear her shout his name and wanting to feel her trembling in his arms. He released a moan of pure pleasure and reached up to tweak her nipple.

The Seeker gasped and cried out in slight pain as he took her, she kept her body pushed tightly against his. Her hands ran through his hair as he pushed his head against her neck. "I love you so much, ah....it feels so hot." she cried and shut her eyes tightly trying to get used to the feeling of his cock deep inside her body.

She cried out as he stared to thrust harder and deeper inside her pussy, she arches her hips up. "Damn it Doctor, your so big and hot inside me. I can feel you pulsing so hard and deep in my body. It burns so good." she cried and trembled against him, the head of his cock pushing against her sweet spot.

"Fuck me, oh make love to me so much....keep going hard. Make me lose my mind." she whimpered. Seeker then wrapped her legs around his waist lifted his head and kissed his lips deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and stared into her lover's eyes feeling so happy, she was glad she was with him finally, she didn't care if other men wanted her, she only wanted him.

Back
Top Bottom