Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trans Looking for Top Male (Will Accept Females Writing as Males) UPDATED 13/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somikat

Super-Earth
Charlie is looking for love! Or sex; the poor girl will take whichever she can get. (Read: can do story or smut)

T61uVCZ.jpg

I'm looking for guys to play with via PM, forum or YIM. I'm very open to suggestions, so if you have any fantasies and/or characters you'd like to play with, please send me a PM and we can thrash something out between us. Ideas of my own will appear below as they come to me, but know that Charlie can be used in various settings.

So who is the lovely lady? Well, read on, good sir!

Name: Charlie Somikat
Nationality: Russian
Height: 5'5"-5'6"
Weight: ~120lbs
Measurements: 32-26-30, B-cup, 5.5"
Hair colour: Varies; natural brunette
Eye colour: Grey-blue
Hobbies/interests: Photography, art, music, literature
Additional: Frequently dyes her hair different colours; has two "snakebite" piercings in her lower lip & a "monroe" in her upper lip.

Charlie is bubbly, spontaneous, out-going, and a just the right kind of crazy. She's fiesty and a lot of fun, though at times she can be shy and quiet. Really, it depends on her role in the story. She is rather submissive, and she's definitely a bottom in the bedroom.

What I want from you:
Realism and literacy! I don't expect you to write volumes upon volumes, but I'm discouraged when I put effort into my posts and get back a measly paragraph or a couple of lines. Please be descriptive, be involved.

You must also never control my character or dictate her thoughts and actions.

Potential plots: (feel free to suggest any amendments/variations which come to mind); (one fandom added)

TAKEN Old Notes, New Tune (Short-term, possible romance, possibly smutty)
YC went to school with Charlie - back when she was an effeminate he - and though you were on good terms with her, you weren't close friends. Since graduation, she moved away and began a new life. A couple of years later, you come into contact with her online. Perhaps you stumbled across her pictures on facebook and were quite taken with her, or perhaps it was something else which brought you together. Either way, after a couple of months' of correspondence - during which time you get on like the proverbial house on fire - you arrange to visit her for a week or two, after which it becomes apparent that these seeming new friends have a more than friendly attraction to each other.

To Hedge a Bet; To Fledge a Debt (Open to ideas; possible action, possible smut, possible non-con, possible group)
Charlie and YC have been dating for a while now; perhaps they're even in love, or in the process of falling for each other. Either way, things are going splendidly for them, and it seems as though nothing could disturb their world. But what happens when YC falls into debt with a group of local gangsters? I'm not really sure where this would go, but presumably Charlie falls into danger... sexy danger, of course. It would certainly help this if you were able to play at least two main characters, and I could share in it too. It could also be done without the boyfriend.
ALTERNATE TAKE: Charlie sees something she's not supposed to see while taking photos, and winds up in grave danger.

Ye Olde Band(e) Cliché (Short-term, smut)
Charlie forms an alternative rock band. You know the tale from here.

Duped, and Maybe Doped (Long-term, non-consensual, deceit and retribution)
Charlie and YC have been talking online for some time, and you seem to promise her much happiness: perhaps a relationship, or perhaps a career in photography, modelling, or music. You persuade her to visit you on the pretence of one of these and at first, everything seems completely normal. Unknown to Charlie, it's all part of a ploy which lures girls from around the world to be sold into the sex trade. From here, I thought that YC might begin to have second thoughts about his role in such a grotesque operation - maybe he actually felt a connection to the girl this time - and though his bosses may be dangerous, he endeavours to free Charlie from her nightmare. Of course, after his involvement in everything, she is not likely to forgive him, but he just wants to make amends and do what is right. However things turn out, there will be no happy ending.

TAKEN Happy Ending (Teasing, massage, seduction, masturbation/oral, maybe more)
A little smutty, but Charlie gets a job at a massage parlour, and YC becomes one of her regulars. You're different than the rest - alluring, charming, and engaging - and as you continue to enjoy an increasingly personal, though purely professional relationship, you slowly work your way towards a happy ending ;)

TAKEN Cosplay! (Short-term, smutty)
Charlie goes to Comic-con, dressed as your favourite video game/anime/film/comic book character. You simply *have* to have her, and you will.

Two Truths, One Lie (Short-term, smutty)
YC and another male friend are alone together. Perhaps it's the end of a party and everyone's drunk, or perhaps everyone's drinking to celebrate the glorious weather or to escape from the winter chill - perhaps there's not even alcohol involved. Either way, one thing leads to another, which in turn leads to a game of Two Truths, One Lie (or any silly game; Truth or Dare, Strip Poker, etc.). For anyone not familiar with the former, Two Truths, One Lie is very simple. Each participant takes it turns to make three statements, one of which is a lie. The next person (usually) has to guess the lie, and if they're wrong, they have to submit to a dare. If they get it right, the speaker has to submit to a dare. It's awfully silly, hence the thought of alcohol!

TAKEN In the Arms of Danger (Long-term, psychological, romance, murder)
It's been a while since the public were gripped with fear over a serial killer on the loose. Charlie is terrified to leave the house, but unfortunately life does not permit her to live a hermit's existence. I'm thinking that someone close to her falls prey to the killer, and that she is possibly even chased by him one night. If it weren't for her boyfriend (or a friend, into whose arms she's driven), she'd probably crack up. What she doesn't know, of course, is that the homicidal maniac is the very man in whose arms she feels safe.

**More to come! In the mean-time, hit me with anything you've got ;)**

Fandom:
I'm not too into fandoms but if you have an idea you'd like to propose to me, feel free to get in touch via PM.
  • Street Fighter - Poison or (m)any of the female characters (Chun-Li, Cammy, Rose, Crimson Viper, etc.)
  • Mortal Kombat

Likes & dislikes ( F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/charlie%20somikat )
I like:
  • Anal (receiving)
  • Blowjobs (giving and receiving, especially giving)
  • Realistic, believable scenes and characters
  • Romance
  • Consensual
  • Non-consensual
  • Ageplay
  • Light bondage
  • Spanking
  • Being double-teamed

I dislike:
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Bestiality
  • Bloodplay
  • Illiteracy or lack of imagination
  • Submissive guys

Charlie sounds like a lovely character, the plots are varied, and the f-list is for (in my opinion) the tasteful trap; it's just a shame some of the plots I wanted are taken. A free bump, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom