Not Quite Pon Farr {Ever&Abby Locke}

Am'lia couldn't hide the disappointment from her face, however she knew that his culture probably frowned on this activity outside certain rituals. Sighing, Am'lia stood and dressed as well. "I will take you to him." Cupping his cheek, she placed a light kiss to his lips. "However...you may wish to have that problem of yours fixed before we leave. It is rather obvious." She smiled slightly, nuzzling her cheek against his. "I will fix it if you wish Spock."

Spock nearly purred with the contact. He wanted her it was plain to see, his member straining to break free of his Starfleet issued pants. His hand curled into a fist in Am'lia's hair and he practically growled at her, something about her made all his logic leave his mind.

"You know I do," he kissed her roughly, biting on her bottom lip and reveling in the moan he pulled for her.

He knew it was illogical but he had feelings for her, very strong feelings.

Am'lia wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her, nipping back at his lip. She pressed herself close to him, moaning against his lips. "Then I will care for you." She whispered softly against his lips, breaking their kiss and slowly kneeling down in front of him.

Pulling his pants down enough to free his arousal, Am'lia first wrapped her hands around Spock's cock. Then she placed a gentle kiss to his tip, letting her tongue peek out to lick slowly. Smirking to herself at the gasping moan she pulled from him, Am'lia began to suck at the tip, letting her hands rub over the length.

Spock let his head tilt back, his eyes closed of their own accord and he tangled his fingers in Am'lia's hair. He wanted to press her back onto the bed and take her now. All he could feel were her silken lips around his cock, her wet and warm tongue flicking back and forth. He couldn't help the moan she pulled from him.

"Am'lia.."

He wanted to bring her back to earth, he wanted her to enroll in Starfleet, he wanted her to love him and he wanted to love her back. He didnt care about anything that happened from here on out, he just wanted her.

Smiling slightly, Am'lia let out a soft purr to acknowledge him before going back to sucking. She took in a bit more, sucking harder, one of her hands gently fondling his balls. Pulling back slightly, Am'lia twirled her tongue around his tip before taking him back in and sucking. Every few moments she repeated this action.

She was focused on her task but in the back of her mind she was considering all the possibilities of what could happen. Am'lia wasn't upset that she'd leave her people, her family was large and not very close. She wanted to be close to him.

Spock released a cry as Am'lia sucked him harder, he tightened his grip I her hair. Her purple tinged skin was begging to be licked, sucked, bitten. He gasped as she turned her attentions from his cock to his balls and then back to his cock again.

"Am'lia, I.." She was going to make him cum if she continued like this. He was, after all, part human, and his human half was very human indeed. He looked down at her, oh did her sweet little mouth look.good wrapped around his cock like that.

Am'lia's response to his breathless words was to suck harder. She wanted him to cum, she was curious to find out what he tasted like. She could tell that he was enjoying the view by the almost predatory look she saw when she peeked up at him. That only served to boost her confidence and she increased the pace of her motions. His moans and the taste of his arousal made her more desperate for him, but she knew she would have to wait a little while. For some reason he didn't want to take her yet and she would deal with it.

Spock made eye contact with Am'lia. Her eyes were darkened with lust and the way she looked up at him, with those lips wrapped around his cock, sucking and licking so very eagerly. It was driving him mad.

"Oh, Am'lia. I- ah.. I'm going to-"

He couldn't even finish the sentence, he came with her name on his lips and he watched her greedily gulp his seed down. Oh yes, he wanted her. He gathered the woman in his arms and kissed her everywhere. Her lips, her cheeks, her ears, her forehead. He's imply would not leave this planet without her.

Am'lia couldn't stop the blush from coming to her cheeks when he began to kiss her. However, she smiled and kissed him back, a soft purr escaped her. She didn't have much time to decide that she liked the taste of Spock for she was quickly distracted by his lips on her skin. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she nipped his lip. "Do you still want to go to my father Spock?" Am'lia whispered against his lips, purring softly. "If you've changed your mind I do not object." She giggled and nibbled at his jaw line. She nipped at the lobe of his ear. "Because I really want you Spock."

((Sorry its been taking so long))

Am'lia's purr sent shivers down the half-vulcan's spine. He didn't quite understand how she could still think he could change his mind. He had made his decision hours ago, and had told her so.

"I do not think you understand my intentions, Am'lia. I will be leaving Proeckia with you or I shall not be leaving at all. Now that I know of your existence I do not think I can go through my life without you by my side."

He said it in a very Vulcan manner, straight to the point, no 'beating around the bush' as the human phrase went.

"Please, take me to your father. I wish to inform him of my decision at once. I do not want anyone else thinking they can have you. You are mine, and always shall be."

(It's cool. I'm kinda drowning in school work so I understand.)

Am'lia sighed softly and nodded, placing a light kiss to his lips before fixing Spock's pants. She couldn't help but smile. "I meant that if you had changed your mind about waiting to take me I wouldn't object. My people have very strong sense of smells. If they smelled you they would stay away. And I do not want to be without you either." She smiled at him and kissed him again.

"I will take you to my father now Spock. I want to be with you as soon as possible." Am'lia gently took his hand, keeping her touch light in case he wanted to pull away. She quickly led him through the village to where the festival was still proceeding. Am'lia hoped that her father had not "retired" to his house yet. If he had then they would have to wait until the next morning, an option she really didn't want to face.

Back
Top Bottom